• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. You know you're completely obsessed with lingerie when...

[suspended user]

suspended user

You make your own easter egg just so you can put some in it as a gift to your OH

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

When you can't stop buying small, revealing underwear and taking pictures of yourself wearing it ๐Ÿ˜œ

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I keep torturing myself with this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36349&ReviewPage=3#customer_reviews is so beautiful but the largest size is 14-16 and most of the reviews suggest the ladies have chosen a larger size then they would normally, so there is no way it's going to fit me. โ˜น๏ธ

Im down to a size 18 (occasional 16 in some things) but in reality I'm simply too big for it.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Underwear is my way now, thanks to a lovely gift and my other wand I need no toys now, but lingerie I can wear daily is perfect love the flirty range.

kittencub wrote:

Underwear is my way now, thanks to a lovely gift and my other wand I need no toys now, but lingerie I can wear daily is perfect love the flirty range.

Has your little present arrived! I wasn't sure it would get to you Saturday or Monday.

Do you like it? May the force be with you!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fun Louise, I seen kitten club mention the surprise in another thread the other day. I can't be sure but think it was either the "what cheered me up" or "what are you looking forward to" thread ๐Ÿ˜˜

Also the indulge me long chemise i just got is bigger than I expected. I got medium, being a 10-12 (more 12 I'd say these days) and have 32E bust. Its Sooooo flattering not clingy as I expected which iim pleased about ss I detest my belly! I found this piece largesr than other Lovehoney lingerie.

It's worth buying before they're all gone because you can hang iit up n use it as motivation when you need with the diet๐Ÿ‘ And if you've any reservation, don't like it or something you have a year to return๐Ÿ˜˜xx

Totally obsessed when you're seriously contemplating purchasing lingerie from puppy's fund.....I'm resisting sooo far but time will tell ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Fun Louise wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Has your little present arrived! I wasn't sure it would get to you Saturday or Monday.

I'm so overwhelmed it's gorgeous love it thank you so much.

kittencub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I'm pleased you like it. You have had such a rough time recently and contue to have with the benefits worries. It's nice to be able to cheer you up tempererally. Glad hubby didn't mind.

Fun Louise wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I'm pleased you like it. You have had such a rough time recently and contue to have with the benefits worries. It's nice to be able to cheer you up tempererally. Glad hubby didn't mind.

I don't think he could quite believe it tomorrow I'm ordering pink and black flirty underwear out of what could be hubby's last dla, the rest is going on taxes to hospital and we'll live off the rest, few little treats.

slinky binky wrote:

Fun Louise, I seen kitten club mention the surprise in another thread the other day. I can't be sure but think it was either the "what cheered me up" or "what are you looking forward to" thread Also the indulge me long chemise i just got is bigger than I expected. I got medium, being a 10-12 (more 12 I'd say these days) and have 32E bust. Its Sooooo flattering not clingy as I expected which iim pleased about ss I detest my belly! I found this piece largesr than other Lovehoney lingerie.

It's worth buying before they're all gone because you can hang iit up n use it as motivation when you need with the diet๐Ÿ‘ And if you've any reservation, don't like it or something you have a year to return๐Ÿ˜˜xx

Totally obsessed when you're seriously contemplating purchasing lingerie from puppy's fund.....I'm resisting sooo far but time will tell ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Thanks for the info Slinky, I had been keeping an eye on the "I got a pressie" thread, but wasn't sure it would be delivered Saturday or Monday.

Im not going to get the lovely long chemise, I think it would be too much pressure on me to loose weight, and this might go against my motivation. Thanks for the information though. My diet starts again tomorrow after a very poor week or two.

As for you and your huge list of desired lingerie, I have an idea. On your desk next to the computer draw or copy a paw print. So that when your moving the mouse round, before you click on buy, you will reconsider your purchase. If you have an iPad/tablet, cut out a small paw print and put it in the corner of the screen, it will not get in the way but might motivate you to be restrained. You have just placed a lovely order. Lay each item out on the bed, take a good look at it. Then count them, all of them individually. One pair of knickers = 1 item, 1 bottle of lube = 1 item, and your allowed to purchase 2 item per week. This way you can work out how many weeks until you can purchase your next item. The puppy fund should do really well this way.

when you are lusting over something desperate to buy it, put it in your basket, but it must stay there for at least 24 hours, and you must go back look at/try on your last purchases, before you buy the new item. I hate to be discouraging you from purchasing from Lovehoney, but I know how much you want a puppy and how much joy it will bring you in the long term.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I made an order last night and spent more than my budget.... yet I can't stop thinking about the other items I removed from my shopping cart!

thank god I do not have another discount email code or it would be on like Donkey Kong.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking how to wear my lingerie as outerwear. I'm thinking I could wear the lovely Leopard chemise over leggings with my long dressy cardi or under a low cut vest with jeans.

Just ordered pink and black flirty sets, so happy, got about five sets now, the red is for christmas only, hoping new colours come in soon.

RosyCheek wrote:

I've been looking how to wear my lingerie as outerwear. I'm thinking I could wear the lovely Leopard chemise over leggings with my long dressy cardi or under a low cut vest with jeans.

That would look great! You go girl.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Totally obsessed when you have more lingerie and costumes than normal clothes and need to buy more storage to keep it all in ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… as I've discovered today when sorting my bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

VioletWolf wrote:

Totally obsessed when you have more lingerie and costumes than normal clothes and need to buy more storage to keep it all in ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… as I've discovered today when sorting my bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe you should take a leaf out of Rosys book and wear your lingerie on the outside? Did you talk OH in to buying you that item you wanted?

I'm looking in the direction of NatandTom, (because you have loads of lingerie, and I think your a similar size to my friend) but anyone who has this I would appreciate your opinion.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36557

One of my friends is a slim size 6 (4 in some things) and she has a small bust 30a, my question is do the cups emphasise a smaller bust or are they flattering?

She has an anaversary coming up and is looking for something special to suprise her husband with, she loves the colour, and likes a thing back, but is unsure about the cups. Thanks

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm looking in the direction of NatandTom, (because you have loads of lingerie, and I think your a similar size to my friend) but anyone who has this I would appreciate your opinion.

One of my friends is a slim size 6 (4 in some things) and she has a small bust 30a, my question is do the cups emphasise a smaller bust or are they flattering?

She has an anaversary coming up and is looking for something special to suprise her husband with, she loves the colour, and likes a thing back, but is unsure about the cups. Thanks

Hallo!

I don't have this particular piece but I do own a couple of older items from Escante that appear to have similar sized cups. I found them to be flattering on my 30A chest, more so than a few other brands (particularly iCollection), but the quality of their garments isn't quite as good as those brands

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Hallo!

I don't have this particular piece but I do own a couple of older items from Escante that appear to have similar sized cups. I found them to be flattering on my 30A chest, more so than a few other brands (particularly iCollection), but the quality of their garments isn't quite as good as those brands

Thanks Nat that's great I will let her know.

Unifan [sign in to see picture]

...can instantly estimate the bra size of any woman you meet

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.