• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Many Male Thong Wearers?

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

TheViper wrote:

Resurrecting a bit of an old topic (sorrynotsorry etc.)...
    I wear them almost exclusively. LH got me started in a whole new world of thongs, bikinis and jocks. Have a couple of reviews on here. Now moved on to higher quality and much more varied and exotic from other places.
    Generally I find them so much more comfortable than any boxer or boxer brief, and they make me feel sexy as hell.
    Mrs isn't so keen on them though :/

Pretty much in the same boat Viper. Got a few pairs but Mrs is lukewarm about them, hence don't wear them as often as I would like. Slinky boxers seem a good compromise.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Try these ?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31812

Nooo, not into the lace ones. Think someone has mentioned ones by Hom, prefer those.

Arthur George [sign in to see picture]

Yes much prefer thongs , j straps or bikini pants to boxers , like to feel snug and securely contained

y

ChocolateBear [sign in to see picture]

Hello, resurrecting :D What brands would you recommend? Nothing more than £20 and preferably cheaper I'm not exactly financially stable D: The LHM one I bought (now discontinued) really rides up my crack, though I like the rest of the feeling. I'm a 33/34 inch waist.

PrettyKitty6246 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a pantyseller so see lots of men wearing underwear, I found it's a real turn on so much so that I've started getting my partner to wear them! He'll only wearing them during sex though, still working on getting him to wear them out.

ChocolateBear wrote:

Hello, resurrecting :D What brands would you recommend? Nothing more than £20 and preferably cheaper I'm not exactly financially stable D: The LHM one I bought (now discontinued) really rides up my crack, though I like the rest of the feeling. I'm a 33/34 inch waist.

Plenty of choice out there sub £20. Amazon a good starting place. Personal fav brands are kiniki, hom and olaf benz.

Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

I like thongs in hot weather which isn't that often in UK! Very comfortable!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Said it before, usually wear boxers, but sometimes thongs, well the tightness around cocktail and balls and the light chafing on the anus.

FiE [sign in to see picture]

My bf already wore thongs a little bit when we met but now wears them all the time as he knows how hot I think he looks in thongs. Guys shouldn't wear anything else imo :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.