• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Corset wearing big girl.

AutumnH [sign in to see picture]

I'm a big girl - size 22/24 - and I love corsets! They are such beautiful items of clothing and they look amazing on any size or shape of lady.

Saying that, I think I look like a hippo squeezed into a sized 8 dress when I wear one, but like everyone else has said; you are your own worst critic.

You rock that corset!

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

AutumnH wrote:

I'm a big girl - size 22/24 - and I love corsets! They are such beautiful items of clothing and they look amazing on any size or shape of lady.

Saying that, I think I look like a hippo squeezed into a sized 8 dress when I wear one, but like everyone else has said; you are your own worst critic.

You rock that corset!

Just looked at your uploaded pic AutumnH, you look stunning in that black outfit. xx

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Bit late to the show but corsets are great but there are a number of ways they can be constructed to shape slightly differently and to suit variations in figure such as the difference in your hip and waist measurements is one.

I tend to go for underbust ones as you can easily mix them up, layer them over clothes for outerwear and pair them up with underwear. I love them for just emphasising my figure and they can turn a modest outfit into something a bit more risqué just by that one item even though I'm not showing any more skin! It's amazing how people react and I have had some funny reactions in public!

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I love them simply because they improve the look of my male body.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.