• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Flirty family is growing ....

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh I need that bubblegum pink in my life! Those and the teal will be in my next order for sure <3

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm not usually fond of pink, but I do quite like it actually! I wish the boyshorts had been done in that colour too though :)

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I tried the pink in the flirty Lace and Mesh knickers, I wasn't sure it was my colour but love them. Great to see this range extended. Think I will be ordering more from this range soon. 😀

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Love the new colour I'm ordering the purple range then later on the bubblegum colour.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Got the teal and bubblegum ones today and I just can't get over how amazing the teal is in person! I'm in love! It's got such a gorgeous iridescence to it, almost mermaid like. It's so so pretty, my favourite colour yet. Sad it's being discontinued but so happy I got some before they went, I shall treasure them <3

The bubblegum pink on the other hand...I'm not sure if there's some generous editing or flattering lighting going on in the product pictures but they look really flat and dull in real life by comparison and are a totally different, darker shade of pink. I've found all the colours look a little different in person than in the product photos (probably just my monitor) but never this different and never worse in person. Really not sure about them at all!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.