• Bra size?

Never played with toys [sign in to see picture]

36f😳

TandM [sign in to see picture]

OH was in 32c for years.I then convinced her to get a proper fitting done and turns out she is a 34d

EllieRae68 [sign in to see picture]

38D

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Was a 40g but just got remeasured and now a 36ff and my bra options look so much better.

Haniya [sign in to see picture]

38E. If i loose weight my boobs tend to loose the fat first and i dint like it because that is my part of my body that i ma very confident about. Hes very content too 😜😜

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

38 L. Have always had big boobs but have got bigger as got older and since having 2 kids despite how much weight I lose.

rockowl [sign in to see picture]

34H. Not a fan tbh and will probably get the chop sometime in future. I like having breasts on the larger side, but these are just very heavy, and I look massive in any photo taken from the waist up. And it's suprisingly hard to take good sexy photos cause they just sag and look huge.

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

38 H / 38HH

Although I have a feeling this will change when I get re-measured.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

36e. But after having kids gravity have taken its toll 😣

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Now ive lost a little bit of weight i have gone from 36E to 34F

jws2686 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 38A moobs hehe

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

sub2silk wrote:

i am a male, so the question is not really relevant to me, but just wanted ot say to the previous posters (and those that i am sure will follow) ... size is not important!!

I am also a male. Sub2silk can only speak for himself. There is men in the world that loves big breasted women. The bigger the better. For one I love to see big breasted women on the street. Love it all the way
    NaughtyBx [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 34DD just a handful as my OH says but sometimes wish I was bigger so I bought myself some 'fillet inserts' to help me feel better about my boobs and sexier!

AmberAlert [sign in to see picture]

I was a 34DD before kids and now 36E/F. I love them but do wish they would go back to the old size - I run and it is murder getting support bras adequate for the job!

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

At moment don't know precisely have tried bravissimo and was 38JJ the next time I went was 40H. I'm a size 24 tops and for quite some time now been wearing those JML/xl pull over head bras. Been looking at LH lingerie, making up wishlist and considering. Have found really difficult getting affordable underwear that's sexy in my size but LH prices look very reasonable

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Bigjason wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

i am a male, so the question is not really relevant to me, but just wanted ot say to the previous posters (and those that i am sure will follow) ... size is not important!!

I am also a male. Sub2silk can only speak for himself. There is men in the world that loves big breasted women. The bigger the better. For one I love to see big breasted women on the street. Love it all the way

You do realise the importance of breast size is not determined by whether a man likes to eye you up on the street or not, right? Nothing wrong with having a personal preference but your preference doesn't change the validity of sub2silk's comment (which was clearly trying to be positive and inclusive to everyone here). Please do consider if your comments could cause offense or hurt others before posting, you could have expressed your love of big breasts in a more tactful way considering 1.not everyone here has large breasts and some are insecure about this and 2. women are not objects and it does tend to be offensive when a statement implies otherwise, as you have here by saying a large breast size is important so you can enjoy looking at them :/

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

You do realise the importance of breast size is not determined by whether a man likes to eye you up on the street or not, right? Nothing wrong with having a personal preference but your preference doesn't change the validity of sub2silk's comment (which was clearly trying to be positive and inclusive to everyone here). Please do consider if your comments could cause offense or hurt others before posting, you could have expressed your love of big breasts in a more tactful way considering 1.not everyone here has large breasts and some are insecure about this and 2. women are not objects and it does tend to be offensive when a statement implies otherwise, as you have here by saying a large breast size is important so you can enjoy looking at them :/

+1 Well said Lovebirds

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

+1 Well said Lovebirds

+ 1 ( here, here)!
    Sori posting gone crazy.!

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

+1 Well said Lovebirds

+ 1 ( here, here)!
    Sori posting gone crazy.!

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Bigjason wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

+1 Well said Lovebirds

+ 1 ( here, here)!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.