• Bra size?

Northern Lass [sign in to see picture]

36G and love when I was a size 14 I was 36FF always had bigger boobies total black sheep of the family haha

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

wow to say the average size in the uk is supposedly a C theres a lot of people on here with a lot bigger! jealous guysssssssssssss

Dave_S [sign in to see picture]

You should check out this link:

http://www.onaverage.co.uk/body-averages/average-bra-size

Average bra size is increasing and the UK has one of the largest average cup sizes in the world - 57% of women have a cup size D or larger.

Despite that, retailers still seen to think that 34C is the average size.

Mrs S is a 34F/G and we sometimes struggle to find decent bras in the right size.

Come on LoveHoney, you are officially the UK's favourite lingerie retailer - surely it is time to buck the trend and start stocking a bigger, better (properly-sized!) range for the average, well-endowed UK ladies?

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'm with Dave! Please give us bigger bras! (Although I have asked Lovehoney and they said they have no plans for this...)

I think also, a 34D isn't actually that big anymore. When I see DDs in the shops I often mistake them for C cups, obviously it depends on the back size (a 42DD will look significantly larger than a 32DD), but I do wonder if the sizing itself has actually changed, so women are lead to believe their boobs are bigger than they actually are.

I'm sorry if I've said this earlier on, I've responded to a couple of bra related threads and can't remember what I've said on each, and I'm too lazy to scroll though! :p

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm with Dave! Please give us bigger bras! (Although I have asked Lovehoney and they said they have no plans for this...)

I think also, a 34D isn't actually that big anymore. When I see DDs in the shops I often mistake them for C cups, obviously it depends on the back size (a 42DD will look significantly larger than a 32DD), but I do wonder if the sizing itself has actually changed, so women are lead to believe their boobs are bigger than they actually are.

I'm sorry if I've said this earlier on, I've responded to a couple of bra related threads and can't remember what I've said on each, and I'm too lazy to scroll though! :p

nooooooo :'( if women are being lead to believe they are bigger than they are, where does that leave my tiny 30A cups :'( :'( :'(

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 30F I love my girls! My fella can't keep his hands off them! I wish the felt the same as they did before I breastfed but hey ho, such is life, such is age xx

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

38GGs here. My husband loves them, but some times I wish I could take them off and let him look after them for a bit!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

32B, I love my mini boobs 😄

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

GeekyPrincessXX wrote:

Was just curious as to what bra size people on here are wearing..

I read that the most common size in the UK is a 34C

I'm a 36E!

Same!

Lovefeelingsexy [sign in to see picture]

Wow no wonder I struggle to feel confident with my top half. I was always a 32B until this last year when I had to change to 34B. It's a struggle when things are sized 8/10 and 10/12 as the top and bottom ratio doesn't work for me.

934648Bob [sign in to see picture]

Caliente wrote:

sub2silk wrote:

i am a male, so the question is not really relevant to me, but just wanted ot say to the previous posters (and those that i am sure will follow) ... size is not important!!

I understand what you're saying and why, but not everyone feels the way you do. Breast size can be vey important to some women, not only from the point of view of how she views her own attractiveness, but also for medical reasons, or being able to find clothes/underwear that fit and feel comfortable. I always state my size (usually 32DD) when I review lingerie because I think it's helpful.

@ TerriJJ - I've really missed you!

i agree women should be comftable in what ever size they are, us men worry about the size of our penis..

rockchick88 [sign in to see picture]

I am a 36E and I am struggling to imagine what model Lovehoney are basing their designs on. I've had to send back 2 basques because of the minute cup sizes. As I am a size 14 I ordered the large which is supposed to fit size 14 - 18. I don't think I have ever seen a size 18 with the tiny boobs they think will fit their cups. It's as if they use the same cup pattern for all size garments from 6 - 20. The quality is brill, but get the sizing sorted Lovehoney!!

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Depends on the style really as some half or quarter cup bras in a 32C are not quite filled but everything else fits fine. I have read quite a few helpful blogs and articles by lingerie bloggers or some indie designers about different style and shape of bras and how they look on different sized busts as well as how far apart your breasts are.

Love_2_play [sign in to see picture]

Surely all boobs are nice boobs right? Me personally like fuller than just bigger. Just my opinion i dont intend to hurt feelings. Love them all

HornyHousewife90 [sign in to see picture]

What I wouldn't give to have normal sized boobs!!! Mine seem to get bigger every year (and not through weight gain as I can't seem to gain weight/lose it there 🤔)

Currently mine are 32LL!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭

Love_2_play [sign in to see picture]

hornyhousewife90, WOW. on such a petite frame too?

Unifan [sign in to see picture]

My OH was a 34AA for years and years. She always longed for larger but I adore them as they are. She's been re-sized as a 32B (most women are wearing the wrong size bra apparently) so it's a bit easier to shop for a cute bra without being sent to the kids section!!!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I wear a 32g but think I'm more a 30h but they are difficult to get hold of. My boobs sound bigger than they look to be honest.

Lucy.Locket [sign in to see picture]

I'm a 36HH. The grass is always greener I guess but I'd love smaller boobs. Lingerie and bras are very rarely attractive at that size. I have had to return things to love honey as I thought I could wedge them in but it really wasn't attractive. I wish they catered more for bigger boobs.😒

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

My boobs are 32DD. I love them.

But... I'm a bisexual girl and I love small boobs on other girls as well as big boobs! Sometimes smaller boobs look gorgeous as they can look very pert and youthful. And small boobs with big nipples look lush!

Saying that, my ex had big boobs and I loved them too.

So what I'm saying is - boobs are amazing! Any shape or size!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.