£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do you wear latex? Why / Why not?

ToneEQ [sign in to see picture]

I don't wear latex, but I love everything about it, and have done for many years since my teens. My wife is happy to wear it for my (our) pleasure. At a size 16/18 it can be hard to find the right sizes of some items for her, and she wasn't up for it to start with. But when she saw the reaction she soon came around :)

I love...

...the appearance of the shiny skin-tight material hugging every curve, PVC isn't quite the same.

..the smell, but not if the latex has been chlorinated. It takes away most of the rubber smell and leaves a worse smell than bleach behind.

...the feel against my skin.

...and lastly the sound of latex when the wearer is moving around in it. Even better if I'm restrained and blindfolded while she is putting on the catsuit!

Strictly a home only thing though.

Latex isn't that difficult to put on with practise, although we wouldn't buy a catsuit with attached feet and gloves. Make sure finger nails are trimmed and rings are removed before putting on gloves.A light dusting of talc or Pjur dressing aid on the inside, and silicone lube or latex shiner on the outside and you're all set. Wash garments in warm soapy water, and dry and talc to stop them sticking to themselves after use and keep out of direct sunlight and they last for years.

Most of the items I've bought come from Ebay, as there is a good choice of gloves, stockings and loads more at varying prices. We also have a metallic purple catsuit from a seller called "latexfantasys" and blue latex skater style dress bought from a small online retailer called LJLatex (which seems to have gone now). We do plan to buy more (or course) and are looking at Latex Catfish (Chinese, low-ishprice), Libidex (mid price range) and Rubber Eva (high price range). If I won the Lottery I'd go straight to Westward Bound. Latex Liaisons is good site if you want to get started with latex, they sell a range of "2nds" which have slight imperfections to the finish but would give you a chance to buy a lower price to get a feel for it. Some of the stuff is perfect once shined.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Can't say that I've ever found latex at all attractive. Not my kind of thing. To each their own. I prefer the feel of skin on skin quite a lot.

Nuwbie [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH have recently started spicing up our sex life, buying the odd toy and sexy lingerie from LH.
    We've recently bought a few wetlook items but I would really like to get her some latex items - I find them irresistible but understand they are high maintenance and difficult to put on/take off.
    I really like the look of the rubber girl open bust garter and wondered what people's thoughts were on this as a good starter? It has has really good reviews and think paired with some nice gloves and boots this would be to die for.
    Any tips on latex and what and should buy with it, lubes etc... would be welcomed.

milliemoo [sign in to see picture]

Love all my latex and rubberwear. You just can't beat the way it feels on the skin and it really arouses me.

You do need to look after your items to ensure a long life so it is worth reading care guides and how to best put on your items.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

dont wear laytex or rubber knickers

just dont like the feel off them and they become too hot

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Just having got myself my first ever latex piece and i have to say i like it always been curious about latex, Its just the Cat Mask but it has left me wanting to try out proper clothing maybe i should try out underwear next.

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]

I'm curious about latex but worried about not getting into or more getting stuck in it hahaha. If can be forgiving on figure etc

speedingmullet [sign in to see picture]

I love the look and feel of latex especially catsuits I’ve had a black and a red one coupled with a corset is my fav. I’ve also had latex corset , stocking and gloves. Cb1987 they’re easy to get in too just used a load of talc.

101SexBot [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Currently got a few pieces with plenty more on my wish list. The Rubbergirl brand you sell here have some nice pieces. Wear it as I love the look, smell, sound and feel. Some actual bra sizes may help on some items if stocked rather than just 10-12 etc

I mean, I think customers new to latex would buy say a bra and knicker set if had exact bra sizing as a first entry to latex :) Remove the guess work sizing of a new material and probs a complicated fit may throw up to new to the product.

Wore some just st home and some to comic cons

Morgania [sign in to see picture]

I adore latex!

I think a lot of people who try latex once and dont 'get' it or like it is because it's not always obvious to first time buyers that you need dressing aid to get into it. Talc never works for me. A bottle of Pjur makes the experience entirely different (and a whole lot glossier).

My first experience with latex wasn't fantastic myself though, I bought a long pair of latex gloves in a plus size and couldn't get them past my elbows and the hand size was HUGE like a giant pair of floppy marigolds.

Sizing is what drives a lot of people away from Latex i think. It's really flattering once it's on, it smooths out all your lumps and bumps. But finding a seller who understands that XL/XXL is NOT a size 14 is rare. Good latex costs a lot of money, so people feel nervous about buying an item for £100+ that may turn out 5 sizes too small.

What I would honestly love is if LoveHoney could bring midrange/quality latex to the masses in plus/queen sizes. Larger people are so scared about buying latex because they're constantly shown tiny models with corseted waists on the sales pages. I want to see big voluptous shiny people showing that latex can look great on everyone. I'm a size 18/20, and latex makes me look amazing compared to my normal clothes and lingere haha. I'd wear it all the time if i could XD;

ALSO agreeing with the comment above that cup sizes need to be a thing with latex clothing. You can be any size across the chest and your boobs can be any size too. One size does not fit all with latex and breasts.

Latex was something I didnt think I'd be into once... it's all about finding something that works for you. Trying on my first properly sized Westward Bound dress for the first time was like a spiritual experience, lol.

**EDITED BY MODERATOR** 

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]

speedingmullet wrote:

I love the look and feel of latex especially catsuits I’ve had a black and a red one coupled with a corset is my fav. I’ve also had latex corset , stocking and gloves. Cb1987 they’re easy to get in too just used a load of talc.

May need to think of something to try
    Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Jess

yes I have got a few latex items. Mainly for the feel of it, I think it’s kinky but you get some really stylish stuff and it can really show off your shape. Mainly I saved it for the bedroom but I trying to assemble an outfit for Tourture garden event, maybe I’d go to a fancy dress party not sure what I’d be though.

All my latex clothing has come from Lovehoney but there’s loads out there but you guys have the best prices and a brilliant range.

Imuse Lovehoney due to the fact I trust you, your prices are good, you have great customer service if there’s a problem and you range expands quite often.

I love Latex clothing!

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Hi jess at the moment I’ve been wearing lace and silky lingerie thinking of trying PVC basque never worn latex or pvc before but certainly something that interests me . As soon as I purchase I will put up my review.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

As i had my mask airing out near my bed last night i was gettling this lovely scent drifting to me, WOW!!! i have just found another smell i really like, some how latex smell has to come into my scent play now

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely. I love everything about it. The smell. The feel. The shiny-ness. And the kinky-ness.

arichards [sign in to see picture]

Iv worn latex a few times, it started with the oversized condoms shaped for your balls and all.

i have tried the full shorts with a cock ring built into them but they didnt last long as they were a cheap pair from ebay and smaller than they claim.

i love the feeling of tightness and the smooth surface especialy with a little lube polished into the surface. only in the house though i dont have the confidance to wear anything pulicly. although now considering a cat suit or similar which is tight but not too revealing at a local goth event.

my biggest problem is the proportions never seem to fit me very well with anything and it has put me off buying a full catsuit, i have tried lycra and other cheaper full body clothing and either the arms and legs are too short or the body isnt tight enough to feel the presure. custom sizing is very expensive.

TL;DR i have tried a few smaller peices and enjoyed but money put me off anything big

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Nope.... I'm allergic!

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Just done a review on my first try of UPVC Wow I love it so sexy fits nice and tight feels lovely will definitely be buying more although I look like a tranny hooker !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.