Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Confidence!?!

ShyAndChatty [sign in to see picture]

I really love this thread, it is really quite a confidence boost as after i read all the posts i managed to take pictures of my body, i was really proud of me as i could never do it until now and i would happily update my profile picture but it doesn't take it as it's over 500K 😔😔😔

Anyway thanks for everyone who's been posting there,it's been really important and useful to me to read, i wish i will be soon able to really accept what i look like

❤️❤️❤️

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Confidence can also be very fragile as I am finding out. I am now having to ty and instill some confidence into my Mrs. On Sunday night at a late Cabaret Bar my Mrs was approached by another woman whilst I was visiting the Gents. In a nutshell she was saying that my Mrs wasnt good enough for me and she was punching way above her league. I have never seen this woman before, after my upset Mrs pointed her out.Our relationship is nothing to do with her and I always thought it was up to me who I chose and not somebody else! I am guessing her Modus Operandi here was to try and drive a wedge between me and my Mrs. I cant believe some women are so sneaky,manipulative and catty and would stoop so low .Whats wrong with attracting a single guy after all there is enough of them ?

Any way her little scheme didnt work and myself and another girl who had just split up from her OH ended up cheering each other up, after such an ordeal . It just spoiled my night as well as I was playing relationship counsellor for part of the early hours of the morning as well as sipporting my Mrs.

It just shows that one single negative comment or remark can seriously undermine some peoples confidence.Even on a forum something badly worded could also have this affect even if there isnt any intention. Thats why we need to be careful on how we word things sometimes and be prepared to apologise if something is taken the wrong way .

How dare that woman say something so nasty to your wife. From reading your other posts I know your lovely Mrs is a 'plus size' lady and you're looking great since you've lost weight etc. so maybe she did want to drive a wedge between you or simply put your Mrs down which is terrible.

I really hope your wife can get her confidence back - I know you'll do all you can to help reasssure her.

You're right that badly worded comments on a forum can cause offence, as you cannot hear the tone of their voice or see their face. Most of the time it's totally unintentional but the upset it causes can be hard to resolve.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.