• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Linking stuff I nortmally wouldn't look twice at

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

So I was browsing the LH testers list and came across some sexy male lingerie that I wouldn't normally look at, with no real reason not to lool at it, but I've just never had the interest or so I thought.

Anyway after taking a look at said lingerie I really liked the look of it, and have since added it to my tester list. This got me looking at some other female, fetishwear to be exact which I suddenly realised that a lot of it looked really rather sexy and nice.

The stuff in question is some latex, rubber, PVC and wet look items which i would skip over in favour of just sexy lingerie when admiring it on a women or just not even thinking about it for myself. Of course I don't like it all but stll like a good amount of what LH sell.

Don't know where I'm going with this thread, but I don't know why I never spent more time looking at these kinds of items. Oh well all the more to spend on myself from LH whenever I do another order.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Personally I love wetlook and PVC on a guy or a woman. Rather disappointingly I ordered a latex top a few weeks back thinking I'd love it but it actually made me shudder just touching it :)

I also love anything for males and females with zips. . . . . 

You're right though, Lovehoney do sell a good range :)

Always skipped past all fetishwear, but looking at some stuff on LH for more than a minute or so made me realise I actually like it.

For some reason I always used to think that PVC etc looked really restricting but it's actually really comfy to wear and dosent really make me overly hot either. The wetlook stuff is really soft and stretchy - I can wear most of mine all day without feeling uncomfortable at all . . . it feels nice when you run your hands over it too ;) x

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I did the same thing! I saw those pants and thought "ugh, not another pair of latex mens pants, why don't they do something different".... then went back and looked again and thought they looked quite nice actually! I'd still rather LH started selling more cotton/satin/silk pants for men.

Terri your new profile pic!

Boogaloo wrote:

I'd still rather LH started selling more cotton/satin/silk pants for men.

Oh yes I whole heartedly agree, I recently got a pair of female silk pants that I love the feel off, and cotton has always been a favourite of mine.

Oooh yes loving the new pic terri, I rated your old one in the other thread but must have updated it not long after.

darklightq wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I'd still rather LH started selling more cotton/satin/silk pants for men.

Oh yes I whole heartedly agree, I recently got a pair of female silk pants that I love the feel off, and cotton has always been a favourite of mine.

Oooh yes loving the new pic terri, I rated your old one in the other thread but must have updated it not long after.

Thanks guys xx

My oh has several pairs of lace men's boxers and some silk ones and we both love them. I was recently sent a pair of wetlook/ mesh ones for him as a tester and they're sexy as hell !

I seriously need to up my sexy undies game then as I don't really have any, unless you count the 2 female lingeire items I have.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yea lovehoney does get you looking at stuff you never even thought about before. I do like the male underwear on the tester list this is the 2nd in the last few weeks so hopefully going be the start of more male underwear being added. Anyone seen the survey on facebook about male underwear?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.