1. What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

Bunnybomb2015 [sign in to see picture]

Stockings! I have an obsession and although I promised I wouldn’t order any more as I had enough, I ordered more yesterday anyway. They are super sexy and I feel amazing in them

thevees [sign in to see picture]

Stockings...absolutely!

I wear nylons to work every day with sussies. 6 straps or 8 are very secure so theres no danger of them falling down.

My legs are quite short so the welts are high up....but it is fun flashing stocking tops to the guys in the office with a wrapover skirt on....certainly fun watching a few trouser tents.

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

My favourite is a nice new pair of stockings first ,hold ups second never wear tights don’t really do it for me. Cream or ivory for summer black in the winter.

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

From my perspective, hold ups just edge it!

ANITALOVE [sign in to see picture]

Love both stockings and hold ups! My OH adores them too.

Most of the times we have sex I wear them.Have so many different styles/colours

I only really wear tights with a really short skirt.Hold ups for work most of the time.Love to give a cheeky flash of the lace tops

VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]

Really dislike holdups as they make my chunky thighs look like sausages. Tights are ok looking and easy to wear, I find my legs are a little long for stockings even though they look the sexiest on.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

fence net tights can be fun as they can be moved around a bit when the fun starts and i love to rip them apart as the heat rises, then they just look sluty, lets just say  a pair never gets worn twice,.

hold ups have their own place but when they roll over at the top they don't look so sexy.

the ultimate has got to be stockings and suspenders, weather its suspender belt, suspender crutchless knickers/thong or a basque. I love to face down in fanny with my arms tangled up in suspenders.

will65 [sign in to see picture]

its got tobe stockings and suspenders they are so so sexy and a nice pair of sexy panties olso the sexy basque in black or red what a turn on dont you agree guys

will65 [sign in to see picture]

VanillaWithSprinkles wrote:

Really dislike holdups as they make my chunky thighs look like sausages. Tights are ok looking and easy to wear, I find my legs are a little long for stockings even though they look the sexiest on.

paulsballs wrote:

fence net tights can be fun as they can be moved around a bit when the fun starts and i love to rip them apart as the heat rises, then they just look sluty, lets just say  a pair never gets worn twice,.

hold ups have their own place but when they roll over at the top they don't look so sexy.

the ultimate has got to be stockings and suspenders, weather its suspender belt, suspender crutchless knickers/thong or a basque. I love to face down in fanny with my arms tangled up in suspenders.

vanillawithsprinkles   thats what me like its so sexy

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Stockings with suspenders. Holdups press my thighs and make me feel self- conscious and very unsexy. Tights are usually too much of a hassle to put on, and they tend to ''slide'' down. However, I only wear stockings as a special treat to my OH, it's definitely not for everyday!

Cb1987 [sign in to see picture]

Stockings with suspenders. Hold ups I struggle as large thighs x

Sr1992 [sign in to see picture]

Love all 3 on the OH. Preference is Sudpenders but a nice pair of tights can drive me crazy. Just want to rip a hole in them and dive in (crutchless pair saves the hassle) :D

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Thigh highs 

Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]

I prefer stockings and holdups x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I've recently begun regularly wearing hosiery, and my preference, I am learning, is for hold-ups.  I like th double security of a suspender belt and the stick top of hold ups, and i also like the snug feeling of that sticy band around my thighs

scotman [sign in to see picture]

Can’t beat the classic stockings with a lace suspender belt soooo sexy

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

I'm so glad my wife's a stocking lover. She goes more for hold up. I don't mind either but I'm not much of a tights lover.😁

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Holdups. Never get treated to them these days though ☹️

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Mr LNT wrote:

I'm so glad my wife's a stocking lover. She goes more for hold up. I don't mind either but I'm not much of a tights lover.😁

I do prefer hold ups or bodystockings if they count x
    mrd138 [sign in to see picture]

There's something about the feel of the material that I love. Love it when my missus wears them and enjoy wearing them myself. Wether it be tights stockings or hold ups

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.