£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What do you prefer tights,stockings or holdups?

Miss Jones [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhhhhh I love my hold ups especially with crotchless underwear! We love to keep them on before and during sex with just some nipple tassels to match!

I also use my hold ups with my suspender belt to add an extra thrill!

I've ordered the crotchless tights/body stocking but didnt feel it so went back to hold ups!

xXx

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Stockings with a decent six strap suspender belt (thick straps, metal clasps and sliders) for me. I wear them pretty much every day whether I'm at work, shopping, going out. For me, they're comfier, more practical and more hygenic than tights and more reliable than hold ups. I know it's pretty unusual these days for suspendered stockings to be worn daily, particularly by people in their twenties, but I don't think I'd ever go back to tights.

Judy's delight [sign in to see picture]

You lucky girls.

I love the feeling of wearing stockings but as a male can only get away with it when i am with my OH.

Can i ask do girls find them a turn on wearing them or is it just comfortable.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

No contest for me. Stockings every time, with proper chunky old fashioned suspender belt (like Bexy - metal bits is critical - the plastic ones just don't work as well).

FiE [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups for work, stockings and suspenders for play.

Only tights if i have to ie when I'm wearing a short dress or skirt and it's too cold to go without something.

himnher [sign in to see picture]

Only ever wear stockings in the bedroom. My hubby also looks hot in stockings! I wear rights in the winter but mainly under trousers, my legs really aren't meant for showing off 😥

jodielawsonx [sign in to see picture]

I am a hold up girl , I do love stockings but it’s hard to put them on with long nails and I get very emotional trying 😂😂😂 but it has to be a proper sus belt , vintage style with the metal clips , they are lush 😍. X

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

If I was a woman it would be stockings suspender belt and metal clasps every day, my OH is more into tights as she says they are more practical.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Stocking are a firm favourite here x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Bennyboy69 wrote:

If I was a woman it would be stockings suspender belt and metal clasps every day, my OH is more into tights as she says they are more practical.

On a woman those would be my favouites. I just like retro and old fashioned clothes. Silk Frenchies would be a perfect compliment .

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I wear tights for daily use but for the bedroom I usually wear holds ups. Problems of being five foot and most suspenders not being adjustable enough for me!!

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Bexy, we’re totally in agreement with you on this:
    “Stockings with a decent six strap suspender belt (thick straps, metal clasps and sliders)”

Fully fashioned seamed stockings with the key-hole in the welt are our favourites. There’s nothing sexier!

Whilst I wear tights for everyday wear, I like to indulge myself from time to time wearing stockings and hold-ups.

In this hot weather, stockings are completely more comfortable.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

We have recently discovered the crotchless tights designed to look like stockings... they are fantastic for a quick dressing up session and they are sexy as hell.

The Mighty Thong [sign in to see picture]

Love to ogle/admire my ladies in tights (no knickers) and high heels! 

Judy's delight [sign in to see picture]

I love to see my OH in stockings, and suspenders the knickers have to
    he on the outside though for easy access.

Cinderella69 [sign in to see picture]

Hold ups for me 😁

Stocking Lover [sign in to see picture]

I have to wear stockings or hold ups, if my husband finds tights in my underwear drawer, he just cuts them up. I put some in there every now and again as the 'punishment' is always fun!

Stocking Lover [sign in to see picture]

I have to wear stockings or hold ups, if my husband finds tights in my underwear drawer, he just cuts them up. I put some in there every now and again as the 'punishment' is always fun!

Little_Princess [sign in to see picture]

Stockings are my favourite. Then tights; but I'm very short so I end up with so much excess material I can pull a pair up to my shoulders. Holdups I find useless, always falling down.

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

Hate tights full stop! Dont mind hold ups but always stocking and sussies on my OH for me! I love it when she wears to tease, often she'll wear them under her jeans or tight skirt so I can just see the bulge of the sussie straps and clips! So god damned sexy!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.