£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Catalogue

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

There is other issues going on on the lovehoney site that are far more important than removing an old link.

The past few months I've been unable to use paypal on my lovehoney account, however I can use it if I'm signed in on a guest account. Lovehoney have been working on this for me, and unfortunately lovehoney and paypal have no idea why this is happening to me on my personal account, but not on a guest account. These types of problems are far more important than removing an old link because it will obviously lose them money if others also have the same problem as me, which luckily it doesn't appear to be the case.

I'd much rather the tech team be trying to resolve my issue than spending their time removing old links! This has been highly frustrating for me for months!!! I've mentioned it on a forum post once, and then I was contacted by lovehoney to try and have the issue resolved. You've posted about it several times now, and had a response direct from lovehoney, I really don't think you need to repeatedly post about it.

It's one little link, it's not a big deal. Being unable to use a payment method on your personal account is a big deal in my opinion, and I'd much rather lovehoney address things like this first rather than old links.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

No, they probably don't have enough staff to handle the workload. But like every business in this economy I'm betting they have just as many staff as they can afford to pay.

Removing that link is probably a lot more work than it sounds. If it was a two minute job, it would be done. I'd rather my profile worked than got messed up because removing a link (which I can't even see) damaged something else that was part of the coding or whatever.

Frankly, it doesn't really matter. The help topics and such may be smaller, but I think it's their importance that makes them more worthy of being kept bug free. The forum (fun as it is) serves no real purpose to the business by comparison. And it works, our profiles work, it's all good really! No need to nit pick :)

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

Does it really seriously matter that much??
    It is such a tiny matter I really don't see why it's so important.

Completely agree PA

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Really? Bringing this up again?
    If it really does bother you that much, then perhaps you should be shopping elsewhere.

I don't understand why a link about catalogues aggravates you so much. How has it really affected your shopping experience?

Also, why bring everyone down with this pointless negativity - you've said your piece, LH have given you answers and yet you still choose to persist over such petty issues.

As you said in you last post (which was rightfully deleted), maybe it's time for you to go elsewhere.

The rest of us are perfectly happy and content - and the issue Mrs raised? That's a real issue - not an 'out of date' link.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney are a wonderfully generous company to us and it's staff. All the tester products that Cazz sends out, all the giveaways, the Friday staff box - it all costs them money. If they need to employ more staff to remove links and do niggley bits that frankly nobody really cares about, then the money has to come from somewhere - a company with larger costs charge more too!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

And to be honest I have never once seen the catalogue section anywhere. Plenty of other more interesting things to look at.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

+1 on what David and MrsMcX said - this does seems a bit trivial...

Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Really? Bringing this up again?
    If it really does bother you that much, then perhaps you should be shopping elsewhere.

I don't understand why a link about catalogues aggravates you so much. How has it really affected your shopping experience?

Also, why bring everyone down with this pointless negativity - you've said your piece, LH have given you answers and yet you still choose to persist over such petty issues.

As you said in you last post (which was rightfully deleted), maybe it's time for you to go elsewhere.

The rest of us are perfectly happy and content - and the issue Mrs raised? That's a real issue - not an 'out of date' link.

Completely agree! X

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Good idea :)

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Wow some people are sooo petty!! It completely blows my mind. Lol

Thanks for such an outstanding service.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

Let's keep it friendly everyone. We're a community remember! I'm closing the thread.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, positive or negative we take it all on board :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.