£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Forum nazis

Ron Burgundy [sign in to see picture]

Ok, first of all. If the use of the word nazi has offended anyone I apologise profusely. I'm not comparing ANYONE on the forum to those loons. I got the idea for this thread from the 'soup nazi' episode of Seinfeld. If you haven't seen it check it out and you'll get where I'm coming from.

Ive noticed a trend on the forums lately that I gotta say, is starting to annoy me just a little. Here's my question. When someone is introducing themselves on the forum is it really necessary to tell them to read the rules. The forum rules take pride of place at the very top and surely it's better to assume that new members are decent intelligent people. If someone is out to cause mischief/offence they'll do it regardless of the rules. Any inappropriate behaviour is usually dealt with speedily by the moderators.

I don't think I would have hung around if someone was telling me to read the rules within a few minutes of introducing myself. Has anyone any thoughts on this? Am I easily annoyed, or do you agree with me?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.