FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Praise for Lovehoney customer care

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Claire wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Wow luck you, we still haven't got our first parcel from our order placed in the early hours of Friday yet, nor have Royal Mail got details of the order placed at Midnight yesterday...

Sorry to hear about that!

You can always give us a call and we can have a look into it for you, find out whats going on.

Someone is always available to speak to :)

All's good now, just had play with a few of 'em

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Order Just Arrived but box was damaged and an item was missing spoke to Jacqueline on Live chat.And she is sorting it,if Lovehoney can be this efficent with internet orders why are some companys so P** Poor.Many Thanks Jacqueline.

Phelps [sign in to see picture]

My curve cruiser has unfortunately decided to stop working. Contacted Jessica on live chat and a replacement is being sent out.
    I wasn't asked any questions like Are the batteries flat? Ect.
    Really happy with the level of service Love Honey provide. A lot of other companies could learn a lot from you guys!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Grace helped me when a gremlin in the system refused to give me free delivery despite qualifying! Thanks Grace! X

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Laura for finding me when I got lost in the system this morning. Order placed and birthday treat on its way 😆

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I think the customer support service is amazing ! and I would like to say a big thank you to Renee who helped me this afternoon 😊

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

I am convinced that the whole team of people in LH are making many happy people out there and I wish to thank at least a few names here.

1) Matt, Pauline, Ayysia and Crystal for their prompt follow up on my emails to LOVEHONEY concerning an oral product which I returned. Their professionalism, product knowledge, and customer care makes LOVEHONEY an outstanding Customer Care Organization and easy to do business. Hi guys! Thanks!

2) Laura for her strict and yet friendly way in dealing with my request. A "NO COMPROMISE ANSWER" concerning security payment. AN ABSOLUTE NO! is a NO!

My hub changed his mobile no. and I was not able to complete an online purchase using credit card. In order to complete the sales process a OTP (6 digits code) using SMS will be sent to hub's mobile. Since the record at LH was the old no. and hence there's no way he could receives the SMS. Further there's no provision at LH website that allows me to edit or updates the new. I chatted with Laura on live chat. She was firmed and exercised caution to ensure who I was. The authentication and verifying process although frustrating, but it came out good in the end. It was done with the customer's in mind and with full security for both the buyer and seller. I told hub about the awesome experience and he couldn't stop praising her diligence.

Thank you Laura.

From Dr & Dra M.A.R. Singapore.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had to use LH customer care after 4 orders. That says a lot too!

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Had to use LH customer care a couple of times now .
    To be fair ,despite my snotty e mail about sizing ,the reply was polite .
    I still wish LH catered for the lady with the larger bust ( nice old fashione word ) , but I got to give the customer service people top marks , and the returns policy is second to none .
    Consider this praise

Make mine a large one! [sign in to see picture]

The excellent customer service is why I have always returned to Lovehoney when I am looking for a new toy.

It set them apart from their competitors early on and is I think the main reason for their success.
    Every delivery has arrived on time or before, nothing every arrived damaged, all well packaged and as described.

Only ever had one item that was faulty. One phone call later and a replacement was despatched. No fuss, no trouble, no inconvenience.

Definitely bigging up LH customer care here! Top marks. x

VanessaTG [sign in to see picture]

I spoke to the live chat help, just asking a question about a product i bought which had since broke, and they were extremely helpful and courteous and willing sent me out a replacement no questions asked. So far i have nothing but praise for the whole of the Lovehoney site, from customer service, the forum, the quality of the products and the fast delivery service. Thank you very much Lovehoney and well done on an excellent service.

Vanessa xx

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I've passed quite a bit of these feedback onto our lovely agents today.. thanks everyone, it really makes their day

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

When hub and I was strolling along Central London a month ago, we came across a handful of sex shops. So many toys I wanted to buy but we were reminded of LH's unquestionable customer service....5 lovely stars for their customer service!

We held back and we felt LH is the way. Think there's really nothing I have but praise for LH team.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I want to say Thank you for the previous two items I received. I'm not sure if Lovehoney has great research staff or effective website algorithms (or both) but an aside of my mental health is that I am fussy about colours, textures and shapes. I didn't know what to expect before receiving my last two items but when I received them the colours made me feel really happy (I also attribute colours to moods). Small details like this really make a difference to me.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Big big love for Emma in the LH Aus team! You were great tonight, supremely easy to talk to, a real star & credit to Lovehoney. Hope you make it over to Europe some day :)

P.S. I've had my marmite sandwich; it was incredible, and you can stick your vegemite where the sun doesn't shine x

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Big big love for Emma in the LH Aus team! You were great tonight, supremely easy to talk to, a real star & credit to Lovehoney. Hope you make it over to Europe some day :)

P.S. I've had my marmite sandwich; it was incredible, and you can stick your vegemite where the sun doesn't shine x

I got your message Squid! Thank you <3 I hope you are doing well :)

Jonp [sign in to see picture]

Myself and my SO have been together almost 10 years and going strong. The variety and obvious commitment to helping couples explore there bedroom activities has kept us coming back for every curiousity or fantasy we have raised so far. Thank you all so much LH we look forward to many more "gifts from the internet", as she calls them.

Much love

Mr and Mrs P

Buns_ambient [sign in to see picture]

The customer service is second to none. Also I used the chat at 3:30 am Uk time and questions were answered within seconds!!

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Thank you to Crystal for having me on live chat for nearly an hour! Sorted out some confusion that I had, massive help so thanks again!

Been on live chat before, always polite and as helpful as can possibly be and if they can't assist you themselves, they will advise you or pass on to someone who can. You all provide an excellent service, keep up the great work!

VR [sign in to see picture]

I've always had great customer service from LH, but I've just come from Live Chat where Renee has given me the BEST news that even though an item I want is out of stock, they'll honour a discount code I was sent that expires tonight, for when the product is back in.

That is absolutely amazing, especially as I'm not exactly a huge spender.

Now looking forward to getting the item and reviewing it. I'm the sort of official sex toy tester for a group of ladies that have the same neuro condition I have. They're all on the edge of their seats for my review, cos let's face it, no matter how bad a day you're having, a good orgasm will always make it better.

Thank you, LH customer services. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.