• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Praise for Lovehoney customer care

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Claire has been a massive help to me today with a faulty item. They're great at turning a negative experience into a positive one.

Lovehoney - Mekie [sign in to see picture]

You are most welcome Sxleksake! 😁☺️

Lovehoney - Claire [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Claire has been a massive help to me today with a faulty item. They're great at turning a negative experience into a positive one.

You're very welcome! Glad I could help :) <3

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

100%! I emailed leanne this morning and had a reply within 10 mins and error was fixed. Always so helpful.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for your help earlier Karen my order has been dispatched now.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Massive thanks to Emma wh helped me this evening! Customer care is secnd to none!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

huge thankyou to Steven from the returns department for his help today... he gave me some information earlier via live chat which wasn't 100% accurate, ( totally not his fault & I didn't even know this until now) but he later rang me on my mobile with the correct info I needed.... how lovely is this !! never know customer service like it.

thankyou once again for you call, help, offer and information x

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

On my last order, I ordered an item and it didn't fit, I went onto live chat put order, name and address and issue. Crystal was great and emailed me a return label link and instructions for my exchange while was a still talking to her. I forgot to ask something went back onto live chat and spoke to Renee.

Both Crystal and Renee realise friendly andf he!pful. Thanks Love honey for having such lovely staff

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

They really are amazing aren't they, I have had few issues with things and they have been so helpful and go above and beyond

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

Claire has been a massive help to me today.

She answer us fast and kindly.

Big massive thank you to her!!

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Love honey customer care cannot be faulted - any questions or issues have always been dealt with efficiently, no hassle at all.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I can't recall who I was talking to online, I had a query about battery life from the wildthing ring, my experience didn't sound right to them (around 30 mins with fresh batteries), so they offered either exchange or send out a new one without hesitation (to the otherside of the world nonetheless). Awesome experience as I was simply querying how much time I should get out of the toy.

Mrs Sen is already eyeing up what else we can get into :)

MrsND [sign in to see picture]

I ordered some lingerie last week and as i opened it and inspected it i noticed that there were 2 holes near the seams. I went about to send it back and ask for an exchange when one yhe lovely team members contacted me via email asking what the problem was anf then to my amazement said she would send the new one straight away. This was on a saturday anf my item arrived on Monday. Such a favmb service

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

The lovely Kathryn last night was able to apply the 25% discount that didn't happen to an order we placed because it was right on mid-night and must have gone a second or two over. Not a life changing amount but we would have noticed it come the end of the month nonetheless. Thanks again Kathryn and LH x

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

I placed an order at 23:45 on Saturday and it has just arrived this morning! Wasn’t expecting it to arrive until Tuesday as I had ordered it so late at the weekend.
    Amazing service :)

D'aww you guys! Thanks for the nice feedback for us CustyCare guys and gals. You're all so lovely. xxx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

KirstyLee wrote:

I placed an order at 23:45 on Saturday and it has just arrived this morning! Wasn’t expecting it to arrive until Tuesday as I had ordered it so late at the weekend.
    Amazing service :)

Wow luck you, we still haven't got our first parcel from our order placed in the early hours of Friday yet, nor have Royal Mail got details of the order placed at Midnight yesterday...

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Had a lovely experience today with Karen, so helpful.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Wow luck you, we still haven't got our first parcel from our order placed in the early hours of Friday yet, nor have Royal Mail got details of the order placed at Midnight yesterday...

Sorry to hear about that!

You can always give us a call and we can have a look into it for you, find out whats going on.

Someone is always available to speak to :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Steven who dealt with my issue very quickly and hassle free.

I hadn't received my birthday discount voucher - no problem - code issued - job done.

Many thanks xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.