1. Praise for Lovehoney customer care

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Had a couple of conversations with Crystal again last week about returning some products, she is very friendly and helpful as well as reassuring (I felt like a bother for returning products and we were on live chat for over an hour!), Thank you Crystal.

Also to the returns team, wow! Besides being in a shop, that is the fastest return ever processed; I was expecting at least a couple of weeks but it took only days! Amazing work everyone, very much appreciated :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Massive love and thanks to Pauline for helping me with my Fozzy Bear on Helium Lelo Sona.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Massive love and thanks to Pauline for helping me with my Fozzy Bear on Helium Lelo Sona.

Was there something wrong with it, RosyCheek? I had a play with mine a couple of nights ago (which made me think of you and your Fozzybear lol) and found if its not completly kind of air sealed to the skin it does make a kind of 'slapping' noise.. still not the FozzyBear you described xx

Huge thanks to Grace who helped me with my Jimmyjane form4 last night xx

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Yeah it's faulty Lady Spider 🙁 I've never heard anything like it before, really funny though!

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Wish Lovehoney held open training sessions in customer care, maybe a few other online retailers could attend.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Just got off the LiveChat (forgot to check the lovely person's name; believe it began with an L though) about a faulty item I recieved and it was all resolved so swiftly I didn't finish making my coffee ! (I suppose I'm so used to other companies taking me for a half hour experience of hell ?).

Anyway- feel incredibly reassured that I'm in good hands with all the staff at LoveHoney and wanted to say thank you. (As for the faulty toy, since it wasn't wanted to be returned, I'll be asking around charitable Transgender blogs to see if anyone has a use for it as a donation). :)

Lally1 [sign in to see picture]

I’ve just recently joined and now I’m addicted...... I can’t stop browsing the site 😀.

ive not had cause to use customer service but i can only assume it will be as excellent as the site, ease of ordering and delivery. I also love the option of paying via Amazon.

Since buying from Lovehoney my confidence has sky rocketed.... Thank You 🙏

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Wanted to say thanks to Claire that was a big help on live chat this morning.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I am simply in awe at the level of customer service offered by LH. It's fair to say I have spent considerably more than I should have in the last 6 months as Mrs Sen and I open up our sexual desires, unfortunately there have been a few hiccups with some of the products, but each time LH customer care are courteous, responsive and only too happy to put it right.

I felt almost guilty last time I had an issue, as someone put it above, don't want to feel like a bother (or worse, constantly complaining customer), but the no hassle policy quickly put those fears to rest.

All the best to the customer care team over the xmas season and here's to more fun in the new year

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

Agree! I once had a faulty bullet and they couldn't have been more helpful. Sent out a replacement for next day delivery.

Absolute legends :) xx

Fifi82 [sign in to see picture]

Pauline I believe her name was (remembering names in not my forte lol) was fab last night helping with the issue of my three part set arriving minus two of its parts. Had a run in with a large high street chain (No names but sounds like Text), they could learn a few things from Pauline and LH

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Just been on live chat to Tamieka about the Cupids Smoothie love egg. A couple of screws had come loose and ended up in the battery pack. I think they were holding the button in place as the button was hard to press, which was fine, but tonight it stopped working without being held at an angle (wouldn't be ideal for playing!)

In under 15 minutes Tamieka had all my details, had sorted a replacement and apologised for the problems. She couldn't have been nicer.

I've been in live chat queues longer than the whole thing took. Seriously impressed.

I've heard stories about the LoveHoney customer service team and thought the positive reviews may have been slightly exaggerated, but they surpassed my expectations by a mile!

So happy :D

VR [sign in to see picture]

Big thanks to Siobhan who helped me to return a few items.

Simple enough for most, but a bit of a mountain for me, but Siobhan helped me with patience and kindness.

Thank you, Siobhan.

VR [sign in to see picture]

Me again!

Thanks to Claire who helped me place my birthday discount order yesterday.

It's arrived already! Thanks, Claire.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney staff are fantastic, very kind & very helpful.
    Thank you very much.

GaznLeese [sign in to see picture]

Customer service up there with the best I find .

Innocentredhead91 [sign in to see picture]

Just found this thread and had to write a response!

Every single time i have used lovehoney or needed customer services, i have been left really happy with the service i have received. A couple of occasions really stick out;

One is where i ordered the wrong item, live chatted almost immediately ordering and it was dealt with quickly and also they sorted out resending an order that had been returned by the post office for free too!

Another one was a 4am live chat about strap ons. Ended up buying more than a strap on too, so shows exactly that your CS works! Just another day at the office eh?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.