£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney's 10th Birthday Competition!

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Hellkat wrote:

Dear lovehoney gem,

I know it originally said this had a 150 word limit and I know some people have gone over that

I know you have stated you would still count Tturtles story but does that mean you will count everyone who has gone over the limit or shall we re- submit a new or shorter story ???

Hello!

It was really just intended rough guide, so they would be manageable to read when it came to closing the competition on Friday. I'm happy to accept longer versions though, so no need to worry <3

I don't think I could manage counting all the entries to check if they were inside the word limit anyway! ;)

thats great news hunni xxx thank you so much for you reply xxx much love xxx

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Ohh that means my first entry is ok then? cus my attempt to narrow it down and posting it a 2nd time, looks kack lol

kinky_couple_uk [sign in to see picture]

Our first time with Lovehoney came about after previous experiences with another site was so far below what we expected it was unbelievable (But that’s another story!). We wanted a couple of little toys to add some more fun into our lives.

They arrived really quickly and have been great fun. We've since got more involved with the site, the forums, toy reviews etc and really love it. Needless to say that was not out last purchase from the site ;)

S&S [sign in to see picture]

Our first experience with Lovehoney was a step into a whole new world of experiences. It is hard to believe that just over a year ago we had only ever played around with a bullet; looking at our newly established Lovehoney drawer reveals toys and accessories for any and all occasions. It is now difficult to imagine sex without the option of a vibrating cock-ring, or a strap-on for some pegging fun.

And that's not to overshadow the lingerie side of the site. I've taken enormous pleasure in dressing my partner in whichever sexy getup takes my fancy, all thanks to Lovehoney's fantastic selection. I don't think any more words are necessary to describe the service other than 'unbeatable'.

00hello [sign in to see picture]

I feel really odd posting on here , but you all seem like such a lovely bunch of people & these prizes....

THIS is my first post eveeeer here on the LH forum & my first LH experience was only about 2 weeks ago!

I was really keen on getting a vibe & found you guys! i am SO glad i did. I brought a bullet & then was also tempted by the slimline jessica rabbit, omyloooooord, i am SO glad i brought it - eeeeeeeeeeek! Thanks to you i had my most intense O ever :)

I am really looking forward to my next toy

I know this wasnt very creative, but im all very new to this, i feel rather strange writing about sex toys to win sex toys....

Thank you LH sooooooo much

lespaul8 [sign in to see picture]

My first experience with Lovehoney was my first experience buying sex toys of any kind - what attracted me to the site then was how good the site was compared to the competition: clean, bright looking pages that are well laid out and easy to find what you're looking for. In addition, there's a great community that are constantly writing honest reviews of all the latest stuff and that's a huge plus for me. I've never shopped anywhere else for bedroom provisions because nowhere else can reach the benchmark that's been set here.

Happy birthday LH, congratulations to everyone that's made that happen, and here's to the next 10 years!

Issy'O' [sign in to see picture]

First of all Happy Birthday lovehoney!!!

I first found out about Lh through an advert on facebook, where I quickly entered and started exploring. I have had a few toys brought from shops over the years but to see such a vast range where I could browse from the comfort of my own home made me a very happy girly indeed! I made my wishlist quite quickly as my OH, like most men, never knew what to get me for birthdays/xmas etc, so it made life easy for him too!

From the first to my most recent order the service and quality have been fantastic and I really would not use any other site to purchase the many objects of my desire

xxx

Lizzyblueeyes [sign in to see picture]

As a 44 year old newly single female I was advised to look at the site by my new play mate only two months ago. As I have never seen let alone owned a rabbit I decided to start small with Tracy cox's bullet. To say I love it is an understatement and just this morning I have placed an order for a larger bullet and some other bits and bobs. This site has helped me explore my growing confidence in my sexual experiences and I love reading the forums as well. There is definitely a need for this type of site especially for those of us who have been in stale sexually lacking long term relationships. Thank you.

Sparks92 [sign in to see picture]

it funny how people get so excited when they see the prizes they miss the part about only 150 words lol

auria [sign in to see picture]

I found love honey when my friends were talking about it one day , saying it a good place to buy toys from without it being to expensive.

I looked on the website and told my OH about it. I told him that i wanted to try bodage and so he put some bondage items for us. We got them really fast which was really good also as i was about to go away from him for two weeks so the night before i went away we played around with them and it was so much fun and very exciting.

I decided to make my own account and buy items also and been looking at the forums ever since

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I found Lovehoney through a parenting forums offers page after I had had our twins. We had gotten out of the swing of things and needed something to perk our sex life up a bit. I honestly cannot remember what I bought but it led to some very open and honest discussions that we have never looked back from. We have dressed up, had much fun with toys, tried some bondage and much to my husbands utter delight tried anal sex none of which would have happened if I had not found that link to this site.

innocent-on-the-outside [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney is amazing! i had a choice between this and another site when i wanted to buy my first toy but lovehoney won hands down, cheap, easy to use, and with a wide selection of lovely toys! what more could i wish for - not to mention the wonderful forums where everyone if so friendly. once i'd bought a small selection of toys all that was left was to sneek the boxes past my parents thankfully they never asked what was in them!

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

When my boyfriend first suggested getting 'a wee something' for each other I felt so embarrased! For both of us, this was our first serious relationship & neither of us had much 'experience' so to speak...why was he suggesting toys? Was I doing something wrong? I couldn't stop thinking about it after he had mentioned it, but was never brave enough to bring up the subject again, until one night he just typed 'Sex Toy's' into google. We'd walked past a few shops but neither of us brave enough to go in past the lingere sections incase we were clocked by someone we know (it's a small world!)! Google brought up thousands of results as usual, but we opened the first few pages and had a look at what was on offer. Lovehoney was so entreiguing, the most colourful and best laid out by far, but looked far too good to be true? Free Delivery on everything? Very cheap prices compared to the rest of the sites? 365 day returns? Tonnes of 5* reveiws....Well, you can only give it a go we thought, order a couple of things and see what happens! We ordered a couple of other items from another site aswell, just for comparison & waited anxiously for the parcels to arrive! Both were due for next day delivery and both arrived the following day. Plain brown boxes, nobody knew what was inside! I text the OH & told them they had arrived. I didn't have the nerve to ope them in my room incase someone walked in, but managed to sneak them out to the car after tea! After it was dark we drove out a wee country road, in the middle of nowhere, flicked the internal light on and got stuck in to the boxes! I'll never forget that cheeky wee smile on my OH's face once he slipped the batteries into my LH silencer 2.0....we had to wait until the weekend before the toys could get any sort of 'testing' but from that moment on, I've never once been embarrased about him suggesting any kind of 'wee somthing'! Only wished he's done it sooner!
    I wouldn't even consider any other site now! Amazing customer service, everything I have ordered has been next day delivery (I've never had to pay for it) and brilliant toys! Can't reccomend LH enough! Thank you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEHONEY! :)

Han & Leia [sign in to see picture]

Our biggest purchase to date has been the Fetish Fantasy Ultimate Fantasy Bondage Kit . The velcro restraints are extremely comfortable and wall brackets hidden behind canvas paintings give an added exciting option as well. My girlfriend found the whip very pleasurable without being in any discomfort and the inflatable position master is a welcome aid when you have both had a long day at work and find it slightly difficult to maintain physical positions. The blindfold is comfortable and has many uses outside the rest of the items while the same can be said about the lube. The mini vibe is perfect for hiding away in the bedside table so it is easy to get to and is absolutely perfect for a little bit of quick fun after the alarm has gone off on a working day. Still got the rest to try and can’t wait.

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

Eeek it's Friday people good luck everyone xxx

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Ahh! Exciting times!

Still time to get your entries in, for anyone who hasn't posted yet ;)

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Friends always share their best found secrets and indulgent in life, and that’s how I found Lovehoney. Not through timid and shy whispers, but through loud echoing praise. After spending the day browsing with my friend, I decided to place my first order. The site was clear and easy to use, inviting, and the items stocked where different to what I had previously found elsewhere.

I purchased some lingerie. Unfortunately, my first order didn’t go as planned, I was sent the incorrect colour. Unlike a lot of other stores and even shops, a short and sweet email sorted this out and I quickly received the correct item.

This then I haven’t looked back and still use Lovehoney. Like my friend I share my experience about Lovehoney frequently, with vibrant passion in my voice, as all good things must be shared.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Good luck!

I have only been on here for a few months but it seems like there's always something to be excited about at Lovehoney and it's such a good community to be a part of.

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

Drumroll please..!

The randomly selected winners for our Birthday winners are...

- ghostgirl

- Abots

- TheKittyKat

- lespaul8

- Pixie_Murree

- Jess_cd

- Issy'O'

- Rachey 28

- Tommy07

- MissTerryCleavage

It was so lovely to read all of your responses - a massive thank you goes out to everyone who entered. Thank you for making our 10th birthday to special <3

Can all of the winners please make sure we have their correct default address - the prizes will be sent out on Monday. Xxx

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Drumroll please..!

The randomly selected winners for our Birthday winners are...

- ghostgirl

- Abots

- TheKittyKat

- lespaul8

- Pixie_Murree

- Jess_cd

- Issy'O'

- Rachey 28

- Tommy07

- MissTerryCleavage

It was so lovely to read all of your responses - a massive thank you goes out to everyone who entered. Thank you for making our 10th birthday to special <3

Can all of the winners please make sure we have their correct default address - the prizes will be sent out on Monday. Xxx

Congratulations to all of you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.