£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney's 10th Birthday Competition!

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

My first experience came when looking for my girlfriends first sex toy. I had scoured another well known site and various small ones, and entered a high street shop where I became covered with workers that 'wished to help' and I could not shake them off! So I started back on the net, Googled 'Sex toys' and was greeted by Lovehoney. I picked the toy in a matter of hours, and the free delivery, prompt posting and fantastic customer service meant that my first purchase was an excellent one, never rivaled by any other site and making it impossible for me to shop elsewhere! The forums have kept me company and provided plenty of entertainment and valuable advice.

Happy Birthday Lovehoney!

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

The first thing I bought from lovehoney was some rope restraints to use with the other half. We wanted to take some bondage photos. I did some google research and found lovehoney. Even though lovehoney wasn't the cheapest site the customer service and returns policy won me over. Ever since then I haven't shopped anywhere else for my sexual needs!

Happy Birthday Lovehoney!!!

PhunkyPhil [sign in to see picture]

first things i bought from lovehoney was some toys for me and my ex and i havn't looked back since

:-)

sashastream [sign in to see picture]

I used to buy my toys from another site but was fed up of the vibrators becoming useless within weeks I phoned there customer service only to be told we dont do refunds or exchanges on dildos or vibes that have been used.I was going through toys like water so I googled sex toys and up popped lovehoney I became a member on the forum first before I placed an order,this gave me the knowledge of the products through reading other peoples experiences some I may say were rather amusing,I had read so many good things that I had to try you out lovehoney,my first order was the swoon vibrator,wow I wasn't disappointed it arrived the next day and was well packaged and I love the product.I then placed a bigger order as I was hooked.You have me and my oh for life now lovehoney thanks for your great products your customer services and allowing like-minded people to share their thoughts and experiences!! Happy Birthday and heres to many more!!!!

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Nervously I trawled through lovehoney. I was new to sex toys and eager to experiment but no idea what I was looking for.

I was staying with my parents, so with little privacy I waited until I was alone to shop. Confused yet excited, I read numerous reviews and guides before deciding.

The anticipation pained me as I awaited delivery. When I arrived home my flatmate gave me three shoeboxes. I almost opened them with her present, when I realised that one package was indeed my new guilty pleasure.

I made my excuses and retired to my room to open them. First the shoes, then the unmarked box. How I trembled as I did so and was delighted with the contents. Unwrapping my new bullet I experimented, battering and bruising the poor thing as I played and I still get that rush when opening LH orders.

Thanks and Happy birthday!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I was seeing a guy, who opened up my sexuality to a whole new level. I hadn't really used toys before but he suggested we try a few things.

After having a few girlie evenings with my best mates, they decided to chip in and get me a joke birthday present, which was an oroginal rabbit from Lovehoney. Well, it didn't turn out to be much of a joke but more of a 'when harry met sally' moment.

My fella (at the time) came over, shortly after my birthday. As we were sat in my living room, watching reruns of american idol, he jumped right out of his skin, yelping like a little girl. Asked him what was wrong and he replied 'Something just moved under my arse!!!!!'.

It was then that I remembered I put the rabbit under the sofa cushion, as I was fitting batteries in as my parents had turned up, so I had to quickly hide it. We must have shifted to turn it on. Safe to say, he didn't find it funny but I'm sure I would have nearly wet myself, if my pelvic floor hadn't been up to scratch :p

We figured that whilst the 'toy' was out, we'd have a little play with it, my first time road testing this rabbit too. Getting down to the business, he had flipped me over, flat on my front, grabbed my hips and moved my bum slightly up to him. Slipping into me, he was enjoying himself, all of a sudden, he went quiet and slide out of me. The next thing I felt was a chill of the rabbit's shaft going in, he positioned the ears in the right place, placed the palm of his free hand on the base of my spine and allowed me full control.

It was my first major orgasim and one that I will never forget.

God bless that rabbit and LH!

badgirlbites [sign in to see picture]

my first experiance with lovehoney was at my surprise baby shower, i had previously complained to my close friends and family about how uncomfortable sex was during my pregnancy and that i was getting really, really frustrated and im sure my husband was to, we have always had an active sex life so we found it very hard not being able to be as close as we would like. they gave me some great advise although none of it worked lol

anyway the party was amazing and all my lovely friends and family had brought gift for the baby i was so emotional i was in tears by the end of the last gift

then out came another gift which had been labled "to mummy from your little bump"

everyone giggled as i started to open it, i found a card just inside the box that simply read "sorry"

taking the coloured paper out i found inside lots of sex toys and lubes, undies and other yummy gifts everyone started giggling and i laughed so hard i nearly wet myself

needless to say they were all well used and still are, since then iv not looked back but i have had to invest in a new set of draws for the bedroom that have a lock on them but thats a different story ;-)

thank you love honey x

Rachey 28 [sign in to see picture]

Wow ! Happy Birthday love honey!

what a lovely thing to offer good luck other members.

My first experience with love honey....My hubby (boyfriend at the time) bought me a little something from here around 5 years ago and it arrived at my then parents homes all wrapped nicely and discreetly. Was very pleased with it and it made me feel like a million dollers. I then was having a look on here at more underwear /toys etc recently, when i came accross the members section which i love! Iv only been a member for around a month or so but have learnt soooo much from the other users and had a good laugh and made some really good friends from other members too!

Keep up the good work guys * Cracks open the champers* xx

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

oh no i read that wrong it says under 150 words does mean my story doesnt not count now ? :(

Abots [sign in to see picture]

We made our first order with you 6 months ago now,

They say time flies when you’re having fun, wow!

At first it was just the basics, now we're moving on,

You've improved our sex life, it’s definitely not gone.

More adventurous than ever, new & open minded,

Your service is amazin & we’re constantly reminded!

Low prices and daily deals, just too good to resist,

Everything we could ever want, on your stock list.

Now we have to let you know, that you are the best,

Ten years of Lovehoney, who cares about the rest?

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Abots, we had the same idea. Here's my poetic take:-

Stuck in a loving from afar liaison, I wanted to treat;

My amorous lover who was so into the shy little me.

There I was, curiously, googling a men’s sex toy feat

And then it popped up. The “ooh” world of Lovehoney,

Alas the whirlwind appeal of this naughtiness initiated.

A wicked new side awakening in both me and my man.

My love for sexy lingerie and sex toys freely radiated;

And the shy little I transformed into a seductive swan.

Closer we’ve become; exploring and experimenting

Lovehoney is truly, after sliced bread... the best thing! ;)

Happy Birthday Lovehoney! =]

sweetielicous [sign in to see picture]

Lovehiney introduced me to sex toys and gave me confidence in my sexuality. My first order was this month and I can't wait to order again! This is the best site I have ever brought from, take that amazon!

Lovehoney, you may have created a monster!!!

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Just thought I should point out that some of you are going over the 150 word limit so you won't be entered into the competition.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I’ve had to edit my story a lot for fear of identification but a couple of years I was incapacitated after a serious accident and was going stir crazy at home. I’d read a few things about glass dildos and google being my friend it led me here. After much umming and ahing, I picked the Tracey Cox set but then it went missing in the post. Cue much sadness from me, the thought of them had been the only thing keeping me sane but the now famous Lh customer service to the rescue…

I was panicking thinking that as a new customer I’d be left without my money and my dildos but no, a replacement was sent straightaway and turned up the next day. From that day on I have been a loyal customer spending far too much money in search of the perfect orgasm!

Thanks Lh, Happy Birthday!!!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Had to edit my entry, it's spot on 150 words now.

As we were sat in my living room, watching reruns on TV, he jumped right out of his skin, yelping like a little girl. Asked what was wrong and he said 'Something just moved under me!'.

I remembered I put the rabbit under the sofa cushion,I found it funny, he didn't!

We had a little play with it, my first time road testing this rabbit too. Getting down to the business, he had flipped me over, flat on my front, grabbed my hips and moved my bum slightly up to him. Slipping into me, he was enjoying himself, all of a sudden, he went quiet and slide out of me. The next thing I felt was a chill of the rabbit's shaft going in, he positioned the ears in the right place, placed the palm of his free hand on the base of my spine and allowed me full control.

Sparks92 [sign in to see picture]

When I first found lovehoney I was amazed by how many types of sex toys there were and quickly decided I wanted to try one. But I was so nervous that I'd buy something and it would tern up in a box with sex toy written all other it (not good because I live with my parents) but then I saw the info about the Boring Brown Boxes and was so excited. Not only had I found a website with affordable toys and discreet packaging but where everyone seems to care here on the forms and whenever I’ve contacted lovehoney they couldn’t do more to help.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEHONEY :-)

Dark_Wolf [sign in to see picture]

I first came acoss LoveHoney back in 2009 whilst Googling for a particular sex toy, the site appealled to me as they use PayPal & meant for me a safe bet to try out & havent gone elsewhere for my toys since then. My 1st order in 2010 was the jackmaster which was on sale & a cheap alternative to the Fleshlight. I still have it & use it regularly.

It was the start to a collection of those type of toys as I now have 2 Fleshlights from the grab bag deals & a Flesh in a can, no doubt there be more as I have experienced Tenga egg & eying up the Tenga 3D series as next purchase. I feel comfortable staying with LoveHoney as their no quibble return is the best! I've had to return a few items & they were amazingly fast in sorting out problems. I havent bought elsewhere since...

xxstallionbabexx [sign in to see picture]

Ever since my OH bought me my very first toy lovehoney hasn't been far from my mind in fact it sits next to my head at night so its there morning and night along with other toys and products bought from lovehoney.

Lovehoney has never failed to cheer me up (Toys being my first port of call) the forum compliments the superb service you receive from lovehoney day in and day out.

When you buy a toy or some sexy underwear your not just buying a product your buying into the Lovehoney family where the advice you receive is second to none as everyone is valued in their contributions.

Lovehoney you ROCK!!!!!!

Gwennie [sign in to see picture]

My best friend put me on to lovehoney for the bunny vibrators, mini bullets and the such after she found out I'd never had an prgasm after a few glasses of vino. She tends to go for the small and cute, but decided to go for somethign a little larger for myself. Still haven't achieved the big O, but getting a step closer every time. Theres a reason I love you to bits Bestie! x

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Bought the pink bullet after realising that I wanted to try a vibrator. Still learning but love it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.