• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney's 10th Birthday Competition!

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

We're kicking off Lovehoney's 10th birthday celebrations by giving all of our lovely forum members the chance to win a bundle prize pack. Each bundle is packed full of 10 Lovehoney goodies including some of our best-selling sex toys.

So that's 10 products, in different 10 gift boxes, for 10 community members - and all for our 10th birthday (phew!).

To enter, all you need to do is write about your first experience with Lovehoney. It can be about what you bought, joining the forums, customer service. Anything you like! The only rule is that it has to be under 150 words.

Be as creative (or as uncreative!) as you like. All 10 winners will be announced on Friday 27th April and will be chosen at random.

Here's a list of what's included in each bundle:

Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Rocket

Pin Ups Ruby Glitter Bullet and Bombshell Orgasm Balm Gift Set

Lovehoney Intense Double Stroker

Lovehoney Please Me Longer Delay Lube

Lovehoney Please Me Orgasm Gel

Lovehoney Snug Plug Small Silicone Butt Plug

Lovehoney Get Fresh! Before During After Mints

Lovehoney Bedtime Bullet Rabbit Vibrator Set

Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag

Plus, a surprise new toy lovingly nicknamed the Manta Ray...

Good luck everyone, and keep an eye out for some other exciting things happening on LH ;)

Lovehoney - Gem Xx

Hellkat [sign in to see picture]

well packaged

i had brought a few things on line one week some trainers for my little boy, some clothes and other bits and bobs plus i brought some toys from lovehoney as a treat for myself lol,

well we got a knock on the door from the posty one morning while i was still in the shower so hubby opened the door and excitedly told our 6 year old son his trainers where here and once he had finished his breakfast he could open them, well i came down stairs as my little boy was opening the box with daddies help, sqeeling his trainers had got here really really fast

well of course he opened the box and what did they find ....... oh yes mummys new toys well my darling hubby being as helpful as ever answered my sons obvious question of "whats that daddy?" with "i dont know son you better ask your mummy" well me being me said the first thing that popped in to my head (which i can garantee is usually the last thing i should say)

my reply..... "mummy got herself a toy bubba thats all" stupid, stupid me of course my innocent 6 year old now wants to play with mummys new toy with her

so now my little boy plays with mummys new "jumping jack" watching it jump about on the floor , making funny buzzing noises and "making his hand feel silly" even in front of company

what makes it worse is my father in law came round see what he was playing with, picked it up and asked "whats this then" my hubby laughed his arse off iv never been so embarressed in all my life, the fact my hubby then went on to whisper to his dad the "jumping jacks" real identity made it 10 times worse

from now on mummy opens all the boxes lol

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I bought a vibe from a famous high street store. It was broken, and the replacement was broken too. I ended up finding Lovehoney from an ad on another site I frequented at the time. Ordered a vibrator Friday morning thinking I could go out and buy some batteries on Monday ahead of its arrival. It turned up 8AM Saturday morning. I had no batteries for it and since I work weekends had no opportunity to go out and get some until the Monday. I was forced to sit looking at this vibrator all weekend without being able to use it. Damn you Lovehoney, you’re just too fast for me! I continue to be amazed by the speed of delivery even using the free option and the customer service has never let me down. Here’s to another 10 great years!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i found this site from the Scarlet Forum, i was talking about sex toys and underwear and someone recommended Lovehoney, so over i came to have a look and couldnt beleive the amount of items sold, my first purchase was grab bag or lucky bag (cant remember the precise name but it was like a lucky dip) of knickers, i was really impressed with what arrived and arrived next day. the next month i put some items in the orgasm army list and was picked to try so was mega excited, then found the forums and that was it, hooked now and come on here nearly every day and try and order when i have my pay days.

found the forum helpful and also like trying to help others

excellent service keep it up!!!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Happy Birthday Lovehoney!

Here is my experience:

When I met my partner, we first tried handcuffs, a scarf and hand spanking. At that point I went to find an adult shop which took pay-pal and had a good customer service rating. The highest rated was Lovehoney. I put an order about 3pm, with free delivery I was expecting about 5-7 days. The next morning it was in my hands. I couldn't believe the speed it got here, I swear it must have had wings!
    Since that order I have placed loads of orders with Lovehoney and have been just as pleased with the service. When I wasn't as happy with the product Lovehoney were always easily contacted through live chat (with a real person) and sorted out any problems.
    Lovehoney has everything, forums, reviews, guides, free delivery, great deals and on top of all that their customer service is second to none. 5 stars just isn't enough!

Lady.Gasm.X [sign in to see picture]

I came across LoveHoney accidentally when searching online for nipple clamps and bondage gear. If I can remember rightly, my first attraction to the site was actually the 'Sex Toy Testers'. Having not had much money at the time, I was intrigued as to how easy it was to become a sex toy tester and was amazed at how simple it actually was, although admittedly slightly dubious about if I would get chosen. But I did! And have been chosen three times since! After becoming a member I quickly learnt how to use to forums and have made some fantastic friends, everyone on here is polite and interesting. Often I browse the site for new products and really am impressed by the variety and quality of the items. I log onto LoveHoney daily... it is my guilty pleasure!

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

Mine wasn't that long ago :( my first order was on the 12th Oct 2010 and I haven't looked back since.

I always popped onto love honey over the years but it was only in 2010 that I finally found someone who was comftable with trying some toys (all my exs were very much against them)

I went for 3 simple things first

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19838

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6322

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

We was so pleased witht the service we received, that i was justa case of decieding what we wanted to buy next.

It took me a while to find the forums on here, but I was glad when I did, I have made some good friends on here, had the chance to test some great products for Lovehoney, and feel a part of the community on here.

Heres to another 10 years Lovehoney

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I used to use another site for my toys.until i found this lovely ,friendly easy to use site where i must honestly say i have never ever had any real problems .And i'm here to stay foreverxxx Happy Birthday LH you make my day so have a good one yourselves xxxlmd

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

I first came across (oooh err!) Lovehoney a few years ago when I was looking for something cheeky to get my Other Half for Christmas. The selection was brilliant, the customer service outstanding and the products perfect. I've been back again and again. Lovehoney always leaves me very satisfied. Happy birthday guys! :-)

MrBumpyBear [sign in to see picture]

About 7 years ago, I was after a surprise for my wife as a birthday treat for her. I rang LH to make sure that even though I was ordering on the wednesday, the order would be there by the Friday. They assured me that it would be and even offered to gift-wrap it for me!

I've come back time and time again based on the excellent and friendly service - having the forums is an added bonus, some of the responses to my questions have been amazing!

Thanks LH, and Happy Birthday!

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Oh cr*p I just wrote a massive big story then realised it has to be under 150 words

My first experience with lovehoney was beautiful and she left me wanting more..there

Here is the story anyway so it doesn't go to waste

OK OK I admit it... I can't remember when I first met lovehoney, she has been a part of my life for so long. I keep an online journal of each time we have had daliances together, what we got up to and how much the tryst cost me. Sadly I only began these journals in February 2010, anything previous is from pure memory and since I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night I have no chance.

Anyway I digress - the point is me and lovehoney go way back, before I can even remember. Each time we meet I am twixed by her - her simple yet elegant appearance, the many hidden facets buried deep within her personallity that has me sitting for hours trying to figure out which buttons to press in order to bring her happiness, the beauty of her that makes me want to fill my basket with lavish gifts.

I try as hard as I can to resist her - her foxy eyes, her warm alluring voice, the slender gracious body - bewitching, and like a drug addict I always come back for more, even though I shouldn't, for it can only mean one thing - trouble. I feel bad that I am secretly meeting lovehoney when I should be at home with my partner, one day my partner may realise the expense, the hours sat longing about what to buy her next, when I am going to see her again. But I don't know how to end this relationship for I love it so.

When I make the decision to see her, I secretly make contact - usually via the internet, but a couple of times I have dared used the telephone. She tells me what she would like in exchange for us meeting, and then simply replies she will be there the next day. Despite the fact that she is happy for me to please her with so many gifts, she never asks for travel expenses.

When she arrives she does so silently, wearing a disguise so as to not attract attention - hiding her exterior from the outside world so they cannot see the beauty within. For that, my friends, is reserved especially for me.

I can remember one time, a very long time ago, she arrived at my house, disguise as plain as ever - she told me to undress her - I did as I was told. Stood before me was a godess of pure beauty, I was hypnotised, the only words I could utter were 'lovehoney'..before I could muster any more she threw me on the bed, undressed me and tied me down with the bed restraints I had bought her as part of this meetings offerings, pulled out the flogger from the same box of gifts and began whipping, gently at first but her aggression soon mounted until much to her delight I was begging for it to stop. She relented, sat down on the covers in front of me gave me just enough of an angle to enable me to watch as she pulled another of her gifts from the box, this one made of glass, and begun pleasuring herself with it - teasing me, making me lay there tied to the bed as she used the present I had given her for her own selfish sexual gratification and not mine. She could see the anguish, the longing I had for her, and just when I thought I couldn't take it any more she approached - placed the small vibrating bullet she had pulled from the box between us so when we made contact it would galvinize her pleasure, and then she finally gave herself to me. The flesh felt so light, like a flight of pure ecstasy. I don't know how long it lasted, it could have been seconds, it could have been hours, but once she had had her fill she untied one of my hands and without saying a word left, leaving all of her gifts behind.

As I lay on the bed I felt used, worthless and thouroughly spent. But I know that I will see her again soon, for I can never escape the craving I have for lovehoney..

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Happy birthday Lovehoney

I joined Lovehoney a long time ago on the encouragement of an ex. I had no idea about sex toys so i ordered myself a nice big box of different items. I was very happy with my purchases and still highly rate one of the vibes i bought (buying a 2nd returned me to Lovehoney). I even got a free gift with my order, fantastic i thought, well until i saw it. I was a huge blue rabbit with a bunny face holding 3 carrots. my newbie self was terrified about the size so didn't get very far when i tried it. So i cleaned it, put it back in the bix, wrapped the box in a carrier bag and put it in a box under my bead where it has stayed. I may send it to Rabbit Amnesty one day if i feel brave!!

Lovehoney - Gemma [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

Oh cr*p I just wrote a massive big story then realised it has to be under 150 words

My first experience with lovehoney was beautiful and she left me wanting more..there

Here is the story anyway so it doesn't go to waste

OK OK I admit it... I can't remember when I first met lovehoney, she has been a part of my life for so long. I keep an online journal of each time we have had daliances together, what we got up to and how much the tryst cost me. Sadly I only began these journals in February 2010, anything previous is from pure memory and since I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night I have no chance.

Anyway I digress - the point is me and lovehoney go way back, before I can even remember. Each time we meet I am twixed by her - her simple yet elegant appearance, the many hidden facets buried deep within her personallity that has me sitting for hours trying to figure out which buttons to press in order to bring her happiness, the beauty of her that makes me want to fill my basket with lavish gifts.

I try as hard as I can to resist her - her foxy eyes, her warm alluring voice, the slender gracious body - bewitching, and like a drug addict I always come back for more, even though I shouldn't, for it can only mean one thing - trouble. I feel bad that I am secretly meeting lovehoney when I should be at home with my partner, one day my partner may realise the expense, the hours sat longing about what to buy her next, when I am going to see her again. But I don't know how to end this relationship for I love it so.

When I make the decision to see her, I secretly make contact - usually via the internet, but a couple of times I have dared used the telephone. She tells me what she would like in exchange for us meeting, and then simply replies she will be there the next day. Despite the fact that she is happy for me to please her with so many gifts, she never asks for travel expenses.

When she arrives she does so silently, wearing a disguise so as to not attract attention - hiding her exterior from the outside world so they cannot see the beauty within. For that, my friends, is reserved especially for me.

I can remember one time, a very long time ago, she arrived at my house, disguise as plain as ever - she told me to undress her - I did as I was told. Stood before me was a godess of pure beauty, I was hypnotised, the only words I could utter were 'lovehoney'..before I could muster any more she threw me on the bed, undressed me and tied me down with the bed restraints I had bought her as part of this meetings offerings, pulled out the flogger from the same box of gifts and began whipping, gently at first but her aggression soon mounted until much to her delight I was begging for it to stop. She relented, sat down on the covers in front of me gave me just enough of an angle to enable me to watch as she pulled another of her gifts from the box, this one made of glass, and begun pleasuring herself with it - teasing me, making me lay there tied to the bed as she used the present I had given her for her own selfish sexual gratification and not mine. She could see the anguish, the longing I had for her, and just when I thought I couldn't take it any more she approached - placed the small vibrating bullet she had pulled from the box between us so when we made contact it would galvinize her pleasure, and then she finally gave herself to me. The flesh felt so light, like a flight of pure ecstasy. I don't know how long it lasted, it could have been seconds, it could have been hours, but once she had had her fill she untied one of my hands and without saying a word left, leaving all of her gifts behind.

As I lay on the bed I felt used, worthless and thouroughly spent. But I know that I will see her again soon, for I can never escape the craving I have for lovehoney..

Oh gosh. I was just saying to Lovehoney - Alice how much I liked your story! Have you ever considered writing erotica?

No need for sad or blushing faces, your entry has been counted and we loved reading your story. :)

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Gem wrote:

Oh gosh. I was just saying to Lovehoney - Alice how much I liked your story! Have you ever considered writing erotica?

No need for sad or blushing faces, your entry has been counted and we loved reading your story. :)

Wow OK thank you very much Gem! much humbled by your kind words.
    My girlfriend tells me the same thing actually - I wouldn't know where to start plus I don't really think I'd be able to come up with an 'edge' to make me stand out from all the other great erotica writers out there but I'm touched you should mention it.

Happy 10th birthday to Love Honey and good luck too all!

Plasma69 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm not sure I can remember that far back, but pretty sure it was a giant vibe for my then lover and a small butt plug for me....we were both very impressed by the service and products...though what made me really laugh was that I was out when it was delivered and my elderly neighbour signed for it, when she popped over that evening to deliver it, she said I have a big package for you....my lover pissed herself lol ....well done on the 10 years and keep going strong x

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

My first experience at Lovehoney wasn't that long ago. I was very impressed by how simple it was to create an account and put the order through.

I received a gift in the past, like maybe 4 years ago, which was bought from Lovehoney. I loved the gift box it came in, I still have it and use it to keep my favourite toys in.

MJB [sign in to see picture]

I'd been looking for somewhere to buy a glass dildo that didn't cost a small fortune and came across the Lovehoney site. Although my first purchase ended up being something else I loved the speed with which my puschase arrived, and the free postage, so kept coming back for more! Now have several glass dildos and am always looking to increase my collection. :o)

ghostgirl [sign in to see picture]

I found Lovehoney just after I met my OH, I had been widowed for 3 years and was finally getting my mojo back. He taught me that sex was fun and kinky and Lh have supplied many of the toys in my expanding collection.

The superb service, speedy delivery and the offers kept me coming back. Joining the forum community has increased my confidence and helped to get over long seated body image issues.

Happy Birthday Lovehoney

xGGx

DraeneiShaman [sign in to see picture]

I came to Lovehoney looking for answers. As my OH introduced me to fetishes I needed a place to go which was non-threatening where I could explore this other side to sex. Not only did I find all the information I was looking for amongst the forums and help guides I also discovered sex toys. Now fuelling my addiction 5 months on I have an extensive collection and my sex life has never been better! Lovehoney allowed me to release my suppressed kinky side and has indirectly given me orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Thank you very much, and Happy Birthday Lovehoney!!!!

truffle [sign in to see picture]

My first experience with LoveHoney was probably driving past the building! I live in Bath and it’s great to know that such a brilliant company is based in my city. After this, my first actual purchase (and there was to be many more to follow!) was the Baci Shimmering See Through Lace Bra and Knicker set. I bought it as a little extra present for my fella’s birthday. It was delivered in the usual prompt and discreet manner that I’ve come to expect from LoveHoney and was certainly worth the look of approval on my bloke’s face when he opened it up! Happy Birthday and here's to many more!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.