• Forum Members' Appreciation Thread

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I didn't know this thread existed. It's such a lovely idea 😊 I've been a member for a few years but I never stuck around as I felt ignored. This time is completely different and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like part of a lovely big family and never a day goes by without one of you making me laugh or smile. Thank you everyone of you xxx

Glad you feel that way.

I think its fair to say many of us have been working hard to get rid of that exclusivity tag and starting threads that can be participated by most . I don't think its possible for 100% participation all the time as things like anal for example I can't contribute as we don't practice it .

But it is getting better.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I didn't know this thread existed. It's such a lovely idea 😊 I've been a member for a few years but I never stuck around as I felt ignored. This time is completely different and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like part of a lovely big family and never a day goes by without one of you making me laugh or smile. Thank you everyone of you xxx

That's lovely to hear! I'm glad to hear you feel welcome this time around, I have noticed the atmosphere around here has been improving lately, so I'm glad others are feeling the same way 😊 x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I also think the atmosphere is much better on here compared to just two months ago :)

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

We feel more "accepted" for want of a better word now, and as stated earlier everyone here definitely has each others back for the most part, there are a few times people (often noobs but not always) rub people up the wrong way but for the most part *someone * usually nips it in the bud before the LH police have to get involved.

(I'm now singing: "Buzz! Buzz! That's the Lovehoney Police..." To myself.)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Aww this is a great thread. Such an nice idea.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and a part of the community. I'm very shy in RL and have always been a bit of an outsider but here I feel like I'm always welcome to take part and can join in at any time.

I've had so much help, advice and tips from you all whether it's been a thread I've started of my own with a query or through reading the comments posted on other threads or in the archives. This place is a great source of knowledge and has certainly opened my eyes to things I didn't even know existed. It's helped my confidence and my sexlife a lot. I also really enjoy interacting on here with the games and other fun stuff too.

Hugs to all x

loganlogan [sign in to see picture]

I had no idea this thread was here. I have always tried to say thank you to everyone who has offered me advice and support but this is a great place.
    There are too many to thank individually, so a big collective (sorry if it's lazy) thank you.i don't have a lot of friends I can be this open with so the acceptance,help and support I've received on here has seen me through my darkest time.thank you lovely people xxxx

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Awww group hug 💗😘

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

What a lovely thread.....I've not seen it before.

😘 xx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say thank you again to you lovely people.

Have posted on another thread ( which requires no sympathy or advice), but you guys just can't help yourselves when a fellow member is feeling down.

I've said it before and no doubt will again, you are the nicest, most supportive people I will never meet xxxx

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I am so grateful to all the support through my relationship dramas recently! I have been less active but everyone is still there for me. I love this forum soo much and all of it's wonderful members! xxx

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Having dabbled a bit on other sites, I now have even more appreciation for the lovehoney community. I know not everyone keeps to the rules 100% all the time, but it really is wonderful to have a sex/kink positive space where I feel completely safe. Thank you to all who make that possible.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to say thank you all to everyone that has wished me well in the new role here at LH. 

We all appreciate the passion and hard work you all put in for us. 

Thank you to those who have emailed, commented, sent cards/ flowers, tagged squirrel pics all since starting this role heart

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to thank everyone who has ever replied to me on here. It's wonderful to have such a fantastic place to talk about sex, with no judgement, rudeness or trolling. The tinterweb could learn a lot from the people on this forum.

Secondly, any chance of this thread being pinned (nearly said pegged there then realised... Ooo errr!) It gets buried quickly and I think it'd be nice for it to be easily accessible and a great thing for new members to see how lovely everyone is

xmf86 [sign in to see picture]

I'm still fairly new to the forum, but I really appreciated how welcome I was made to feel. Seems to be a really great community here :-)

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I'd say how refreshing it is here to have a core membership base here that provide the non-judgemental advice that they do.

Being a recent addition to the forum family I do appreciate the new found appetite in my own sex life that being a member here has encouaged. I also am an enthusiastic advocate to respect and the positive benefits that it has on the human race, this place is feels right.

Reading between the lines, it seems there may have been issues in the past (I'm happy to be corrected on this) but that isn't my experience, so will just say that as long as the vibe remains as it is, I'm happy to learn and hopeful pass-on a few contributions where I can to this site.

As LNT's has said, you are the nicest, most supportive people I will never meet, long may that continue xxx

I have been thinking a lot about member appreciation and was wondering how you would all feel about nominating other members to receive a gift from Lovehoney?  (It would be anon if required)

As thanks from us and you guys or all the help and advice... 

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

That's a lovely idea, everyone likes a gift and there are some members who are always offering kind advice. I would prefer it if it was anonymous too, & the voting private, because otherwise people might end up feeling sad if no one mentions them.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

That's a lovely idea, everyone likes a gift and there are some members who are always offering kind advice. I would prefer it if it was anonymous too, & the voting private, because otherwise people might end up feeling sad if no one mentions them.

This ^ +100

Xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I like that idea! Anonymous voting would probably be a good idea too, so nobody feels bad!

Yes, I could use the community email address to receive votes keeping all private heart

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.