• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Forum Members' Appreciation Thread

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

You're more than welsome Suga! You know where I am whenever you need a chat. xxx

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

A big shout out to Karen from LH Customer Care in Live Chat today. Thank you for sorting out an order for me and being an angel when dealing with my Mia issue. You are one in a million! Xx

Also many thanks to all the forum members who have recently cheered me up, the LH forum helps me through the dark days when I need a boost or a helping hand to remind me it's not over yet. You guys rock!

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to Scorpius, Sophie and FA for their kind words and support today

And generally everyone because you all make this forum great and somehow always manage to cheer me up when I need it xxxxx

There is no need to thank me hun, but you're very welcome! You know we're all here if you need us. :)

You to HE, and anyone else for that matter. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to.

xxxxxx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I just wanted to say thank you to Scorpius, Sophie and FA for their kind words and support today

And generally everyone because you all make this forum great and somehow always manage to cheer me up when I need it xxxxx

Your so welcome gorgeous - that's what friends are for - I'm always here if you need a chat - or some fairy dust - lol xxxx

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say thank you to Cazz and Lisa from Customer Services for helping me sort out a problem with my order. Much appreciated :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just wanted to say thank you to people who have helped me in theses hard time with Jason :) and for being so nice and kind.

You all know how you are I don't need to name you <3 xxxxxxxxx

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Hugs to everyone!!

SexyBumBully [sign in to see picture]

I've been away for a while and I'm back again now

I've never noticed this thread before but I think it's pretty awesome, I'm sure I'll be posting with some actual appreciation for some users in the upcoming weeks!

P.s. Seriously missed the forum, glad to be back.

SBB

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

It is that time of year again to look forward to the new year and reflect on the old.

I would like to thank all the active forum members who make this such a friendly, fun and educational place to be.

I have been active on the forum for about 18 months, for the first six months I received some amazing support and encouragement as I was going though a tough time.

During the last year hopefully I have been able to provide encouragement.

I would particularly like to thank two very special forum friends;

Kinky Fuckery who keeps my feet on the ground and has actually shown me that I have much more to give than sometimes I think I have.

Most of all I appreciate my very best friend Mrs Average who has quite literally restored my faith.

Thank you both so much.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

It is that time of year again to look forward to the new year and reflect on the old.

I would like to thank all the active forum members who make this such a friendly, fun and educational place to be.

I have been active on the forum for about 18 months, for the first six months I received some amazing support and encouragement as I was going though a tough time.

During the last year hopefully I have been able to provide encouragement.

I would particularly like to thank two very special forum friends;

Kinky Fuckery who keeps my feet on the ground and has actually shown me that I have much more to give than sometimes I think I have.

Most of all I appreciate my very best friend Mrs Average who has quite literally restored my faith.

Thank you both so much.

Awwww Pops that is beautiful

I have to add I have recieved great support off Mama and Pops who have been there for me this year had a great giggle and contunie to be friends they are truly wonderful x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to thank you all for helping each other out so much and for offering advise when needed.

Also for helping me personally with worn and non work related queries 

You are fab! 

heart

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I've never seen this thread before but think its a great idea.

I would like to thank all the hunnies for their kind words when I've been feeling down, their superb advice when asking questions, and their lovely comments which have helped with body confidence issues which I have carried with me for years.

This community is truly awesome xxxx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I've never seen this thread before but think its a great idea.

I have been doing some 'Autumn cleaning' and closing old threads and will revive some! wink

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

There are a lot of terrific people on here with wide and varied backgrounds and tastes. Its also encouraging that the retention rate amongst new members on here is also rising .The only downside of all this is that there are so many different threads on the go at the same time and sometimes some threads can get "lossed" as a result.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

What a cute thread 😄👍

mamz [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

There are a lot of terrific people on here with wide and varied backgrounds and tastes. Its also encouraging that the retention rate amongst new members on here is also rising .The only downside of all this is that there are so many different threads on the go at the same time and sometimes some threads can get "lossed" as a result.

Agree with that. Some people used to complain about tensions and bad atmosphere, but I feel it's getting better again :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

What a lovely thread. Xx

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Aw this is lovely! x

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I didn't know this thread existed. It's such a lovely idea 😊 I've been a member for a few years but I never stuck around as I felt ignored. This time is completely different and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like part of a lovely big family and never a day goes by without one of you making me laugh or smile. Thank you everyone of you xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.