£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Forum Members' Appreciation Thread

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Bigjason wrote:

First of all what is a poly asexual? Never heard of it before until I came to the LH forum.

You are off topic for this thread, but as it is. Poly means many, but not all. So it's someone who identifies with several different sexualities,

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Alicia 4ever. Still learning new terms these days. Thank you again.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone!

I'd just like to thank all of the members that welcomed me back and said that they're glad to see me back on here. You guys have warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. Thank you lovelies 💕

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'd just like to thank all of the members that welcomed me back and said that they're glad to see me back on here. You guys have warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. Thank you lovelies 💕

Bless you xx

How could we not miss that avi for starters!!!

Xx

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Came to show my love for miss LNT! Thank you for being the nicest lady all round and really helping boost my confidence with compliments since I got here! And huge love and thank you to everyone else who’s welcomed me so kindly here! The best community! ❤️

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Boox wrote:

Came to show my love for miss LNT! Thank you for being the nicest lady all round and really helping boost my confidence with compliments since I got here! And huge love and thank you to everyone else who’s welcomed me so kindly here! The best community! ❤️

Seriously???

It's not hard to compliment you - you know what I think of your pics and your inner self - but, thank you - it's nice to hear xxx

Much love xxx

Boox [sign in to see picture]

Awh you’re super sweet! Thank you! Xx

Alm1 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to all those on the forums for their friendly and helpful advice, thoughts and wishes.
    Also for honesty and’tough love’ advice. A reality check is sometimes needed.
    Love you all, I really feel I can rely on you xx 😘

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.