FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Other sex toy websites

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

One thing that I would love would be if you could trade in OH! Points not just for whole toys, but for a little discount, almost like a Tesco Clubcard! So if one point is 1 penny, when you get 500 points you could trade that for a €5 voucher, or whatever the equivalent value is? There are very few lower-cost items I'd bother using my OH Points to buy outright, but I'd love to be able to save them up so that I can get a little money off a super-luxury item.

The exact scenario I'm thinking of is the Njoy Pure Wand, lol -- I REALLY want one, can't afford it, and will never ever save up enough OH Points to get one (18,000!). But if I could save up enough OH points for €20 off? That'd bring the toy into my price range (barely!).

Of course, this has nothing to do with any other sex toy site -- I can't even compare because I've never bothered to use any others! Lovehoney rules.

JP951 [sign in to see picture]

Top suggestion, fully agree.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

boing-boing wrote:

Lovehoney is easily the best site I've used. But I do wish that on the plus size underwear photos, that actual plus sized models were used. It's hard to tell how well the item fits a larger shape or how flattering an item looks when the model used is blatantly not plus size.

It's a shame also to see that Lovehoney don't really have much in the way of ebony/darker skin tone male sex toys. It'd be great to have a choice of skin tone when choosing products, everythings a bit 'flesh tone'!

Apart from that, Lovehoney rocks :)

OOh, I agree with this -- one of my pet peeves (asos curve, I'm looking at you). But I would imagine the images come from the supplier in most cases? So unless LH started taking their own lingerie product pics, there's no way to change this :/

ragrappy [sign in to see picture]

A larger range of kinkier clothes and shoes! :D I like honour.co.uk's range. if Lovehoney offered more of that kind of thing it'd be great.

I think the site itself (layout, checkout etc) is all top notch. Prices could be slightly more competitive but I actually prefer to spend the extra £1 or 2 for peace of mind, Oh points etc.

rubberdesires [sign in to see picture]

i agree with ragrappy, i love lovehoney but the range of kink clothing is not great.

This is particulatly true of latex, what you have is very low end quality and more of the items to "try out" if you have never been before, therefore libidex and honour and westwardbounds are my choice on those, although finding good quality classy rubber items with the short turn around would probably be quite difficult or impossible for LH to acheive so i wont hold it against you!

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

Hey folks, (yes I do keep reading this thread and nicking ideas....)

but, just to steer this back to the direction it's intended for, can product & range requests go into the Pander to Me! thread, since that's the one that the Buyers look at.

ta!

Matt

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if any other websites do this, but gift vouchers would be great. None of my friends have heard of Lovehoney, most of them having shopped at sextoys.com or Ann Summers so I'd like to get them a little voucher they could use to get something from here to see why I love it so much. And they'd be perfect for birthday presents too.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Not sure if any other websites do this, but gift vouchers would be great. None of my friends have heard of Lovehoney, most of them having shopped at sextoys.com or Ann Summers so I'd like to get them a little voucher they could use to get something from here to see why I love it so much. And they'd be perfect for birthday presents too.

As LoveHoney is all run online (apart from delivery) I don't think that this would be achievable. You could, however, get them to sign up to LoveHoney, make a wishlist and then buy them things off their wishlist for their birthdays. Your friends don't even have to do any posts/pictures/reviews, but just signing up could encourage them to have a poke around.

Ooh I didn't think of that :D Yeah, after posting that I realised it's probably impossible, but thought I'd ask anyway, not really sure how the whole thing works and what can/can't be done :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Back to the original post, I have never bought a sex toy from anywhere but LoveHoney. I've never even looked at any other websites or stores - Ann Summers is a no-no because I've heard terrible things about their rabbits being rubbish, or toys melting when stored.. *Shivers*

I was just looking for chemises and babydolls one day and up popped LoveHoney. Initially I was shocked by the site but placed my first order for a BASIC Love Bullet which was my first ever bullet and sex toy. This was shortly before Christmas 2011. I have since moved on to better toys and cannot stress enough how amazing the customer service is here. The postage is top-notch and all my toys arrive well before their due dates. I was originally amazed by the year's returns and this is what drew me in to buy my first few toys. I would reccommend LoveHoney to all my friends and family! (If they weren't such prudes :P)

Blade1000 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I have never bought from any other site, I was introduced here by my Gf. She has used other sites, but I think only because what she wanted was not here!
    After yet another purchase, I am simply amazed at the delivery/payment system. Easy, my details are stored securely, delivery is on the verge of ridiculous! I mean, how piggin quick do u guys work? Monster or Redbull??
    Your selection is very good, and i dont mind if im paying a little extra for items. Firstly, I have a 12 month no worries warranty, secondly, I'm not paying for extorted delivery charges.
    I am delighted with LH and I can assure you I would rather send an email to you to see if you can acquire something that isn't listed, rather than go somewhere else.

bb1137 [sign in to see picture]

i found LH a few years ago, and have only just come back.

me and my OH have looked at other sex toy sites, ok sometimes they might be cheaper but you have to pay for delivery and you also dont have the year no quibble returns policy.

so we always buy from LH.

only thing i would like to see is a search facility when looking to spend your OH points

emma m [sign in to see picture]

i have bought from other sex toy sites in the past but lovehoney is my favourite,great selection of products,everything i have bought has been great quality and the customer service is fab,keep up the great work :) x

Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]

To be honest, I just find the whole design of the website and forums to be quite ugly and dated, especially compared to some of the other sex toy websites out there.

Lovehoney makes up for this in other ways, but I would prefer if everything looked a little more slick and attractive.

Incendiaire wrote:

To be honest, I just find the whole design of the website and forums to be quite ugly and dated, especially compared to some of the other sex toy websites out there.

Lovehoney makes up for this in other ways, but I would prefer if everything looked a little more slick and attractive.

I completely disagree about the website. I think it looks great, it's easy to use and you can find everything easily.

The forums on the other hand - that I agree with. Although I haven't used any other forums, I think it does looks a bit dated.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

The forum could do with a spritz up, it's pretty basic tbh. If it was sectioned out into areas 'lovehoney official' - 'general natter' etc, makes it less 'muddling' to the eye. I know you have it on the left hand side but I would prefer it laid out infront of you.

LH is good but I find that the customer service team of another big site are more willing to get involved with their customers. They go to great efforts to join in topics on a daily basis, they hold forum competitions for members and have a brilliant loyalty program (profile points which in total lead to a discount on products, for example, I get 14% off the total purchase).

LH has alot of great promotions but I find the CS on another site the overall kicker to me purchasing. Sounds harsh huh

Not harsh, but you can't expect every website to be the same and have the same offers/discounts. Loads of retailers don't have any loyalty schemes at all, so I'm personally very happy with the Oh! points :)

I'd like to point out too that the corsets, for plus sizes are really size perfect. As a KK, I have to purchase corsets that are leveling on a 24-26. My body would fit into a 22 but I am sure there are a lot of women like me that find it difficult to find that perfect corset!

The only way I can do this is to go into a specialized shop, once I had done that, I could purchase a corset cheaper on amazon. So my suggestion would be to stock a higher size range in the plus sized products (yes i know it's a pander to me).

I know it's the manufacturer that takes the plus sized model pictures but they really aren't plus sized, yes they maybe a lil bigger but they are not doing the lingerie any justice, maybe a wider range of plus sized ladies (?).

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Not harsh, but you can't expect every website to be the same and have the same offers/discounts. Loads of retailers don't have any loyalty schemes at all, so I'm personally very happy with the Oh! points :)

They asked, I added my 2pence worth.

Loyalty points are good but you can't use them towards everything and the majority of the time, the items they have available for loyalty points, aren't what I want. I would make the loyalty points available to spend on the site over all, would be much better.

That's fair enough, you've been on here longer so you probably know more. I wasn't aware you couldn't spend the points on everything though, so yeah I agree with that, they should make them available to spend on the whole site :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.