• Out of Stock thread.

    1298742551
    HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2009

    I have wanted a fair few items that have been out of stock on the site and I intend to put in an order if you can get these items back into stock..

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15828 (black)

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15825 (black)

    LH, Thanks in advance :)

    1298752248
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    I know what you mean..

    I've been wanting this for ages! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15822

    It's the only one in the BB range that I really want. I've been waiting from last year for it and it was supposed to come in on January till they changed it back, I think. I'm hoping I'll be able to get via the BB stickers offer. I've refrained from sending it off. >.<

    1298752474
    LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 52
    • Joined: 20 Jan 2011

    My OH is getting impatient to use this on me lol

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20087

    hurry up :H

    1298752502
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    1298752607
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    Wow, you must be a fan of bondage. May I ask which 2 you got last time? If you really want it I think you should wait and hope for the best. =]

    1298752828
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    x X x wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    Wow, you must be a fan of bondage. May I ask which 2 you got last time? If you really want it I think you should wait and hope for the best. =]

    Well I find Bondage interesting. I'm not really a fan though compared to some of my friends who own and make things like cages and racks. Anyway here's the two I got sent:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15750&reviewid=30807#customer_reviews

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15741&reviewid=30804#customer_reviews

    1298753020
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    If it halps hunnie..... its well worth the wait!

    1298838767
    HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2009

    Good to know I am not alone in wanting whats not available lol.

    1298841527
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Malteser81 wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    If it halps hunnie..... its well worth the wait!

    I got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15823

    as that one was out of stock!

    1298841694
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    If it halps hunnie..... its well worth the wait!

    I got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15823

    as that one was out of stock!

    Whats that one like.... ive seen and have my eye on a very similar one from another store? The one I like, the heart is quite soft leather.... was wondering if that one was quite stiff or not?

    1298841834
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Malteser81 wrote:

    occhiverdi wrote:

    Malteser81 wrote:

    The Nymphomaniac wrote:

    I've waited since last year for this to come back in stock http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17090

    I had a BB card filled with stickers for ages and recently decided to give up waiting for that and sent it off. I almost have another BB card filled and am wondering if it's still worth waiting for.

    If it halps hunnie..... its well worth the wait!

    I got this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15823

    as that one was out of stock!

    Whats that one like.... ive seen and have my eye on a very similar one from another store? The one I like, the heart is quite soft leather.... was wondering if that one was quite stiff or not?

    it stings plenty!!! the actual heart is hard but it bends a little bit!

    1298890413
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 758
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    This thread title makes me cry . As well as sourcing new and exciting products it is my teams top priority to NEVER EVER be out of stock of anything. Unfortunately there are factors out of our control that result in us being out of stock - mainly when a supplier is out of stock. Also I admit sometimes we get it wrong and don't order enough of a product that suddenly turns out to be a super seller. Either way it's bad and our goal in 2011 is to get our out of stock level down considerably and to aim to be in stock 100% of the time. And in all instances when we are out of stock we aim to have a date available on when the item will be available again.

    So to answer the questions you have. Bondage Boutique - the order is shipping from the manufacturers this week and will not reach the UK until the 4th April 2011. I am sincerely sorry that it has taken so long for new stock to arrive it's been on order with our suppliers since December 2010.

    Wand Essentials the manufacturers were over whelmed by sales on the release of this product in November 2010 and they sold out within a few months. It's been on order since December 2010 and we are expecting stock to arrive into our warehouse in approximately three weeks time.

    If there is anyting you are waiting for and there is no due date listed on the site please do not heistate to conatact customer care who can confirm the correct due date.

    Apologies again for the need for this thread and I promise we will do better.

    1298901426
    HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2009

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    This thread title makes me cry . As well as sourcing new and exciting products it is my teams top priority to NEVER EVER be out of stock of anything. Unfortunately there are factors out of our control that result in us being out of stock - mainly when a supplier is out of stock. Also I admit sometimes we get it wrong and don't order enough of a product that suddenly turns out to be a super seller. Either way it's bad and our goal in 2011 is to get our out of stock level down considerably and to aim to be in stock 100% of the time. And in all instances when we are out of stock we aim to have a date available on when the item will be available again.

    So to answer the questions you have. Bondage Boutique - the order is shipping from the manufacturers this week and will not reach the UK until the 4th April 2011. I am sincerely sorry that it has taken so long for new stock to arrive it's been on order with our suppliers since December 2010.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/wand-essentials/ the manufacturers were over whelmed by sales on the release of this product in November 2010 and they sold out within a few months. It's been on order since December 2010 and we are expecting stock to arrive into our warehouse in approximately three weeks time.

    If there is anyting you are waiting for and there is no due date listed on the site please do not heistate to conatact customer care who can confirm the correct due date.

    Apologies again for the need for this thread and I promise we will do better.

    Sorry for making you cry, we know the LH team works very hard. Just pointing out that there is a demand for products not in stock.

    How about a pre-order button so that an "expected date" for restocking is shown plus a "buy now for delivery by (expected_date +2)"?

    1298901688
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 758
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    Thanks HappyCouple a lovely idea but the issue we have is relying on our suppliers that the due date they have supplied is correct. Frequently we have to change the date and I would hate to take customers money and then dissapoint them but not supply the goods. This is why we don't allow for pre-orders at the mo.

    1298901841
    HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2009

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    Thanks HappyCouple a lovely idea but the issue we have is relying on our suppliers that the due date they have supplied is correct. Frequently we have to change the date and I would hate to take customers money and then dissapoint them but not supply the goods. This is why we don't allow for pre-orders at the mo.

    Negotiate with the suppliers for accurate dates and penalties for late shipments, then pass the penalty savings eg 10% off onto the customers if their package is late . There is always a solution to every problem.

    1298902648
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    I understand that pre-orders wouldn't really work as sometimes not all items are re-stocked if there is a problem with a supplier.

    For example I waited ages for the dreamgirl tartan baby doll to come back in either medium or large as both sizes would fit me really, but the new stock never arrived as it was discountinued even though Lh thought they would be stocking it again.I was rather upset about this as I had waited and set my heart on the item for sometime, but I still understood that these things happen.

    I was only became even more upset when I got this email:

    Hi!
    Thank you for visiting LoveHoney and for your interest in our products.

    We're sorry, but the Dreamgirl Tartan Print Open Front Babydoll you're waiting for is no longer available on LoveHoney and we are unable to get new supplies.

    We've trawled through our product range and think that this would be the best alternative:

    Dreamgirl Tartan Print Open Front Babydoll

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20285&aff=rm

    Thank you again for visiting LoveHoney!

    LoveHoney Customer Care

    I think it's great to get an email suggesting anoth product, but this was suggesting the same product but in a smaller size... if only I could fit a 6-8size I would of ordered it, but it did make me feel even more dissapointed and upset.

    I know this probably was an automatic email but still.

    Though customer services where great when I asked when the item would be restocked and I understand I must of seemed like a bit of a pain as I did really want that babydoll, and still do lol.

    1298903622
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    I'd like alternatives offered at the lower price you ordered rather than a new one if it differs.

    1298903701
    Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 758
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2007

    I'm so sorry about the Dreamgirl lingerie out of stock rate. This particular brand has had a hard few years with poor supply in the UK. Dreamgirl is a US brand and it appears that the stock gets allocated to US customers first and formost and then the rest of the world after. It means that if they underestimate the sales on a new line we can be out of stock for a whole season. Communication is not great with the manufacturers but we are working to improve it. What it does mean is that we will not be taking as many new lines from them this season which is a huge shame as they have some lovely lingerie. Instead we will work with suppliers who are reliable like the lovely Seven til Midnight range and Rene Rofe.

    I've passed your comment to the CS team and asked that the training for using the recommended product email system is gone over again to avoid this happening. Sorry for the confusion.

    1298904032
    Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2149
    • Joined: 16 May 2010

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    I'm so sorry about the Dreamgirl lingerie out of stock rate. This particular brand has had a hard few years with poor supply in the UK. Dreamgirl is a US brand and it appears that the stock gets allocated to US customers first and formost and then the rest of the world after. It means that if they underestimate the sales on a new line we can be out of stock for a whole season. Communication is not great with the manufacturers but we are working to improve it. What it does mean is that we will not be taking as many new lines from them this season which is a huge shame as they have some lovely lingerie. Instead we will work with suppliers who are reliable like the lovely Seven til Midnight range and Rene Rofe.

    I've passed your comment to the CS team and asked that the training for using the recommended product email system is gone over again to avoid this happening. Sorry for the confusion.

    Thanks Bonny, I've had a few nice things by dreamgirl and in the past have noticed there has been trouble with getting them in stock. It's a shame that you will be stocking less as you always sell their items at great prices compared to other sites.

    I do like a lot of the other brands you stock, I'm just a lingerie addict :)

    1298909310
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1000
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

    This thread title makes me cry . As well as sourcing new and exciting products it is my teams top priority to NEVER EVER be out of stock of anything. Unfortunately there are factors out of our control that result in us being out of stock - mainly when a supplier is out of stock. Also I admit sometimes we get it wrong and don't order enough of a product that suddenly turns out to be a super seller. Either way it's bad and our goal in 2011 is to get our out of stock level down considerably and to aim to be in stock 100% of the time. And in all instances when we are out of stock we aim to have a date available on when the item will be available again.

    So to answer the questions you have. Bondage Boutique - the order is shipping from the manufacturers this week and will not reach the UK until the 4th April 2011. I am sincerely sorry that it has taken so long for new stock to arrive it's been on order with our suppliers since December 2010.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/wand-essentials/

    If there is anyting you are waiting for and there is no due date listed on the site please do not heistate to conatact customer care who can confirm the correct due date.

    Apologies again for the need for this thread and I promise we will do better.

    I understand about the situation with stock and comminucating with suppliers etc. It's a shame when Lh aren't sure of the dates either because of the supplier issue. I know I have contacted Lh customer services before about the BB range and I believed it was going to come sooner but wasn't quite sure. Another month added to the March 18th deadline is a bit of nuisance but I can deal with it..

    There's only a few number of brands that have the Out Of Stock levels but it's a shame when there's that "one" product we're looking forward to grouped in there.

    Thanks Bonny for explaining the situation. Also, thanks Lh for the dedication in better services. =]

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.