• Do LoveHoney Do Parties?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Yes! It's a question we're asked a lot - and now you can get a taste of LoveHoney at home with the fabulous BlueBella Parties. It's easy to become a BlueBella consultant or host your own party, packed with top-selling LoveHoney toys and to-die-for BlueBella Lingerie.

See the BlueBella website for more details and find out how to join BlueBella and how to book your own party!

We stock a small selection of the lovely BlueBella Lingerie on LoveHoney. The design and quality of this lingerie is amazing, but is just a small selection of the range that is currently available through the BlueBella Parties.

Check out the BlueBella Catalogues.

BlueBella Lovestuff Catalogue

becky bluebella [sign in to see picture]

Welcome ladies to the wonderful world of BLUBELLA....................

Why not host your very own Bluebella party, in the comfort of your own home! Our products are sensual, sexy and affordable.

Choose a tailor-made BlueBella Party perfect for you and your Guests. Choose from a Lingerie Only Party, a Fun & Flirty Party or a Mischief & Mayhem Party!

Simply invite your friends over for a great fun evening, and we do the rest!

A specially trained BlueBella Consultant will come to your home to present the range and create a fun filled, relaxed event.

Simply visit http://www.bluebella.com/becky we will do the rest xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hello there!

I think I have too many cocks and not enough friends to make a party viable but some lovely stuff there.

Good luck!

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Hello there!

I think I have too many cocks and not enough friends to make a party viable but some lovely stuff there.

Good luck!

Dude i think we need to start a new company and call it "Man Summers"! I can totally see a bunch of lads sitting around in someones living room and drinking pints whilst simulating sexual acts with random toys! Viva la revolution!!!!

or maybe not...

DesignDude wrote:

WandA wrote:

Hello there!

Good luck!

Dude i think we need to start a new company and call it "Man Summers"! I can totally see a bunch of lads sitting around in someones living room and drinking pints whilst simulating sexual acts with random toys! Viva la revolution!!!!

or maybe not...

Genius! Although when they sue it was your idea...

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps there could be Blubella and Blufella?

Loving the pic of that lace up corset!

LittleKitty wrote:

Sorry DD. You're dumped. I have a new business partner!

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

is this a glitch??

https://nettrax.myvoffice.com/bluebella/ShoppingCart/Shop.cfm?CurrPage=FrontPage&NextPage=CategoryDetail&CategoryID=37&pid=326123685649007935

anyhoo! totally shopping their sale :3 i can't believe it! they have a nice bra - that i like - in my size - on sale - IN STOCK?!?!

shame they haven't got quite the same reassuring ethos on P&P/returns that LH employ... but for £12 for a very nice looking set of lingerie i'm willing to give that a go...!! (^__^)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Is it just me or does the site looks empty.. with the message "Upload a "Category Image Large" (678 x 320) attachment for category 69." I tried using IE (I'm usually on FireFox) and it's still the same.. I was wanting to check it out.

Bleh, no links work.

yeah the site looks REALLY empty... I don't want to sound rude at all, the basic site design is really nice, but it has a LOT of potential to be much, much better...

for example, almost all products have only one photo, with no zoom function to better see the material. there's little written info to that end also. in fact there are front and back views in the CATALOGUES which could easily be put on the website.

to save time they've also used the same picture for bra & pant sets, but no different picture for different styles of pants (eg: i've just ordered the madeline bra & brief - but had to google "tanga brief" 'cause the same pic of the model wearing the bra & brief was used for the brief AND tanga .....?? confusing)

ALSO! there's no indication of different colours - for example the "geisha bra" set comes in "black, geisha and red" however when you select red or geisha there's no picture... what the heck colour is "geisha"?! O_o

anyhoo! as i've said ~ ordered the madeline set... hopefully it'll fit and be of a decent build quality... the (678 x 320) image looked promising...? i'll let y'all know how it goes

btw, does anyone else keep reading this thread title as "do love honey do pirates?" O_o

yearrrrrr 'tis true, they do: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=pirate

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I'd go for BlueBalls instead.

LOL'ing at Nifty and the pirates! Not sure the eye patch would do it for me!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.