• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Why wouldnt LH have lowered their prices if they wanted everyone to shop here?

They always say that they arent trying to be the cheapest, but the customer service is ace. Yes you can get toys cheaper elsewhere, but I dont mind paying the little extra for a peace of mind, this is coming from someone who is very money concious and would rather walk 1 mile in the rain that pay for a taxi.

Because LH is a profit driven business, even if it is a lovely fluffy one.

There are plenty of websites with price match promises, "tells us and we'll refund twice the difference" type thing, but they know that very few people will actually take up that offer. Why not have a price and only change it when asked. I know very few salespeople who would offer you a genuine discount before you even find out the full price.

We just have different values when purchasing something then. The customer services are ace, I really like that but I don't generally buy products for the customer services, I actually want my transactions to occur without the need for me to contact customer services. That to me means it was a good transaction and I'm happy with the product. I don't see the problem in a bit of haggling or offering first refusal.

Totally agree fella! I've just haggled on an aloe vera impregnated memory foam matress and got £150 knocked off the thing. There was no indication from the seller that I could do this whatsoever!

I always haggle especially on big stuff. I am a tight bastard though!

SG

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, an update. The suggestions and improvements have been put into various stages: some happening soon, some coming in the future and some in what we call our 'Love Bucket' (where we're stashing things that might be nice to have one day... but maybe not).

The wheels are in motion and the first wave of forum improvements are being diddled right now. They should help forum functionality - not sure when they'll land as there are obviously checks that need to be done first. But I am SO geekily excited, I almost exploded.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Hi all, an update. The suggestions and improvements have been put into various stages: some happening soon, some coming in the future and some in what we call our 'Love Bucket' (where we're stashing things that might be nice to have one day... but maybe not).

The wheels are in motion and the first wave of forum improvements are being diddled right now. They should help forum functionality - not sure when they'll land as there are obviously checks that need to be done first. But I am SO geekily excited, I almost exploded.

This is really great Alice!

You are doing a fab job on these forums and making it better.

MM xx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

'Love Bucket'... Too easy.

I'm excited to see what we get, I like the chat function so I hope there are more super features!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Could we have a "Last Chance to Buy" section? For all the discontinued/low stock items?

It's a good nudge when things are about to disappear - I've just panic bought some of the Kiss Me Deadly items! Is the whole range being discontinued?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Could we have a "Last Chance to Buy" section? For all the discontinued/low stock items?

It's a good nudge when things are about to disappear - I've just panic bought some of the Kiss Me Deadly items! Is the whole range being discontinued?

x

I've asked for that. I think they were looking in to it.

I'd really really like one! It's not nice when a WL has dead products on.

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Ahh must've missed that sorry hun! I'm in total agreement tho - nothing worse than finding something you were saving up for discontinued and sold out! Hence my panic buying tonight!!

x

masterandslave wrote:

WandA wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Ahh must've missed that sorry hun! I'm in total agreement tho - nothing worse than finding something you were saving up for discontinued and sold out! Hence my panic buying tonight!!

x

Just adding to that I'm sure it would help others to make up their minds and panic buy too!

x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I would also really love a last chance to buy

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering as well as a past hitory/order section can we have a product purchase list with each individual item listed in it with boxes that we can tick off once reviewed as i never remember what i have and havent reviewed having done so many and i think this would help x

*Emma* wrote:

I was wondering as well as a past hitory/order section can we have a product purchase list with each individual item listed in it with boxes that we can tick off once reviewed as i never remember what i have and havent reviewed having done so many and i think this would help x

Create a To review WL and jsut add purchases to it!

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

*Emma* wrote:

Create a To review WL and jsut add purchases to it!

Simple yet affective... doh, why didnt i think of that! x

It's a great reminder, but it soon piles up I warn you hun!

PS make sure that you mark it to review or private so no one accidentally buys you something from it! Unless you want another of course!!

x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I made one after Wanda mentioned it another time, is a brilliant idea. Genius in its simplicity. ^_^

Added bonus is that when it looks rather large, I get a guilt-fest going and get cracking on three or four in one sitting, so better than letting them pile up unnoticed.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Oh yeah, one thing I keep thinking but then forgetting to say: in the Oh Points products page, any chance of making the products link to the full page? A few times I'd be looking at something and want to see the full description or reviews, and have to go the long route searching for it.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Yeah, I made one after Wanda mentioned it another time, is a brilliant idea. Genius in its simplicity. ^_^

Added bonus is that when it looks rather large, I get a guilt-fest going and get cracking on three or four in one sitting, so better than letting them pile up unnoticed.

Ah, I'm somehow trying to rationalise writing reviews over essays. I can't and it's filling up...

Good idea about the Oh! points linkage too! I'd like the same with some special offers.

crazy man [sign in to see picture]

Any chance of a link straight to the forums when using the mobile site.

I know you can get to it through the 'full site' link but when out and about that feels like a age to load.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

crazy man wrote:

Any chance of a link straight to the forums when using the mobile site.

I know you can get to it through the 'full site' link but when out and about that feels like a age to load.

Yeah, this is frustrating. Seeing what we can do. In the meantime, I bookmark http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/ for instant forum access.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance for some cheaper alternative pricing to shipping abroad?

Like the deliveries to the US costs £6.66 and that is the only option. Perhaps some other couriers can be looked at or other services for a range?

Thanks, xXx

Alphena [sign in to see picture]

thinks it might be a nice idea to have notifications when someone replies to a post :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.