99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Mark B [sign in to see picture]

Ability to edit posts on the forum would also be nice

~M

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Hi i just wondered if lh would consider this? Seems like a budget version of this style which i'm desperate for!

http://www.bondara.co.uk/womens-sex-toys/strap-ons/1500/strapless-strap-on-bend-over-boyfriend.html

Mark B [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh! Unless you meant one particular product, then I guess that wouldn't be so bad.

I did mean for one product. At the minute, if you view a product page and the item is out of stock, you have the option to be sent an email when it comes back in stock. I was thinking along a similar line for when a new review is posted for that one product!

~M

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

merry cherry wrote:

Hi i just wondered if lh would consider this? Seems like a budget version of this style which i'm desperate for!

http://www.bondara.co.uk/womens-sex-toys/strap-ons/1500/strapless-strap-on-bend-over-boyfriend.html

Hi merry - we stock it! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277. (p.s. please could you put product requests in the pander to me thread, and general site improvements here so we don't get muddled! :-))

Ooh sorry Alice, i always get the two threads mixed up.Yeah i did see that one and am considering that, just thinking about that extra £5. It's a lot of difference when you've barely got any overdraft left! lol!

merry cherry wrote:

Ooh sorry Alice, i always get the two threads mixed up.Yeah i did see that one and am considering that, just thinking about that extra £5. It's a lot of difference when you've barely got any overdraft left! lol!

I think the Facebook September offer is still on, which can be applied. We know we aren't always the cheapest (we aren't trying to be bargain basement), but you have the 365 no questions return policy with LH for if you don't get on or if the product decides to conk out on you within the year. We think that extra insurance is worth it .

I know, the merits of LH are ten-fold! I have never yet betrayed LH, my second home! And actually i think LH are the cheapest a lot of the time on like for like items. It was just a suggestion to have something in the cheaper range in this style as there are budget versions of most LH toys for poor folk like me! Of course the return policy is great...just want to afford something to return if nescessary! hehe!. I physically only have £20 you see! I will wait anyway, probably shouldn't be spending the last of my funds on sex toys! Think i have a serious LH addiction! Love you guys!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried emailling customer services? I've saved a bit before by price matching. It's worth a go!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Just thinking out loud really, but as the repeat threads issue casues so many problems, could it be possible to have a thread stickied at the top of the forums that say contained FAQs in with then links to the relevant threads, another forum I use has this, so you go in the main thread and then can link through to waht you want. There are subjects that continually crop up that am sure could be incorporated like this? Things such as anal for beginners, squirting etc?

Just a thought....

In the rules thread could we have a suggestion for people to have avatars?

Not to make people do it but simply a little suggestion, everyone looks the same and I find I'm much more likely to ignore people without them, I think they make the place seem a bit friendlier.

Hi WandA - some standard avatars are high on our wishlist for the impending improvements. So there should be a default for male, female and unknown and maybe a little selection of LH ones. Hopefully will make everything more personal and friendly, like you say.

FYI - the Forum Rules have now migrated (permanently) to the help pages http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/ and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/photo-rules/.

Review guidelines and a growing/adapting FAQ (as improvements happen) will also be found on the help pages under LoveHoney Community Help.

The idea is there will be widgetry and links to those places in clever ways, but we need somewhere other than a thread to keep them (as threads die, and when I updated the rules recently had to do it in a number of places which is less than ideal...)

Ah. Thank you.

Good idea on the rules, your input is appreciated!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Would mini wishlist work? Like a general bondage wishlist and then smaller wishlists in those instead of everything in one wishlist or loads of little ones.

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

I know someone mentioned it before, but editing posts would be great!!!

Also, because I am a Mac user, whenever I spell things wrong and right click it for spell check it wont let me correct it. It gives me the options of "Cut, Copy, Paste"

Anyway round this? :)

chels18 wrote:

I know someone mentioned it before, but editing posts would be great!!!

Also, because I am a Mac user, whenever I spell things wrong and right click it for spell check it wont let me correct it. It gives me the options of "Cut, Copy, Paste"

I use Chrome and then use Cmd+Shift+Colon for all my spell checking needs!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

chels18 wrote:

Argh this does get to me a lot! I can alter spellings with no problem when writing a review but when replying to a post Safari just isn't having any of it!

x

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Just thinking of ways to make the code monkies hate me (possibly calling them that will do the trick!), but what about ways to add tags to a thread you start so that it pops up in the correct search? Often, especially with threads getting insanely long and tangenty, words that are absolutely nothing to do with the subject sneak in, so completely irrelevant topics can crop up in searches. Having the option to search by word/phrase (for when you vaguely remember a post but can't remember where it was), thread title (for when something gets de-bumped too far to find manually) or tag (for general searching) would make the feature much easier to use and get higher quality hits than a simple "by word used" search. I know with all the drama about repeat threads, making it easier for people to find relevant old topics could diminish the scale of the issue, since I've seen a few say they've searched but because they typed it a different way they got different hits, or just got too many hits to find the right thread.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Just thinking of ways to make the code monkies hate me (possibly calling them that will do the trick!), but what about ways to add tags to a thread you start so that it pops up in the correct search? Often, especially with threads getting insanely long and tangenty, words that are absolutely nothing to do with the subject sneak in, so completely irrelevant topics can crop up in searches. Having the option to search by word/phrase (for when you vaguely remember a post but can't remember where it was), thread title (for when something gets de-bumped too far to find manually) or tag (for general searching) would make the feature much easier to use and get higher quality hits than a simple "by word used" search. I know with all the drama about repeat threads, making it easier for people to find relevant old topics could diminish the scale of the issue, since I've seen a few say they've searched but because they typed it a different way they got different hits, or just got too many hits to find the right thread.

I like that idea! If there is a post with 10 pages of chatter after a subject title that has nothing to do with what you've searched for - it can be very annoying trying to find what they chatted about - and then you find it was only mentioned in passing?

Also, I know this has been mentioned but I think its a really important one....

being able to move our items around on our wishlists (or organise them by price order?) - also to add them to other lists by dropping and dragging them would be fantastic!!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

A little niggle of mine - you can't add items that are out of stock to your wishlist :(

Also, the VIP code page. The order its given on your receipt and the order that you put them into the website are different. I know it's a little thing, but last time it took me a while to realise what I was doing wrong. :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.