• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Can we kill this thread off:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/157209-word-association/

There are quite a few word game threads, with a new one started today, and frankly this is the dullest of them all and on about 750 pages. I know some members find it frustrating when the first page is mainly off topic 'games'.

Tar.

Can I be really lazy and request Deal of the Day be URLed at:

Lovehoney.co.uk/DOTD

*waves*

Me again!

Although I noticed I'm sure a few people will fail to pick up the freebies on the DOTD instead of price reduction. You may want to make it clearer for people as I'm sure a few people will miss.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Lol at Laziness.

I agree with the Word accosation. I'm getting sick of seeing nonsense games constantly appearing, each more awkward than the last and I don't really feel there is anything to gain from them at all... Thats just me though.

AA why don't you knock up a survey on this thread and see who don't want it after a week and who does then give a thumbs up or get shot

Peachy keen [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/157209-word-association/

There are quite a few word game threads, with a new one started today, and frankly this is the dullest of them all and on about 750 pages. I know some members find it frustrating when the first page is mainly off topic 'games'.

Tar.

Could all be remedied with an off-topic section...

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Lovehoney.co.uk/DOTD

I expect the deal-of-the-day link is the way it is at the moment because it says what it is, while DOTD is a bit too cryptic for google. However, I'll ask if there's any other way to do it, or get /DOTD to link to /deal-of-the-day.

edit: (not just to show off that I can edit!) I've also passed on your point about visibility of offers on.

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

*waves*

Me again!

Although I noticed I'm sure a few people will fail to pick up the freebies on the DOTD instead of price reduction. You may want to make it clearer for people as I'm sure a few people will miss.

WandA wrote:

Lovehoney.co.uk/DOTD

WandA wrote:

Tar.

Yes, yes and yes.

Also, you should probably give WandA his own thread for suggestions

I think an off-topic/chit chat/games section is definitely a go-er. It has a huge positive response in the community survey.

I don't know what the timescale is for putting one in place, but the games would definitely be going in there. In the meantime, that thread is verging on being too long anywho but I wouldn't prohibit people starting another one when there is an off-topic section on the horizon.

As for the DOTD link, I did have in mind having it linked to the main deal-of-the-day page. I just use my netbook sometimes and I don't bookmark anything. It was just a suggestion to indulge my lazy side!

Ooo interesting on the off topic chatter thread. I hope the forums don't lose their character and it isn't a full another full blown forum.

Thank you for the follow ups!

WandA wrote:

Ooo interesting on the off topic chatter thread. I hope the forums don't lose their character and it isn't a full another full blown forum.

A bit of a re-jig will be the first stage of a multitude of long-awaited improvements, as soon as we have a date for it we'll let you know.

Forum modification is far more painful than body modification, in my experience!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ooo interesting on the off topic chatter thread. I hope the forums don't lose their character and it isn't another full blown forum.

A bit of a re-jig will be the first stage of a multitude of long-awaited improvements, as soon as we have a date for it we'll let you know.

Forum modification is far more painful than body modification, in my experience!

Hehe. I'm a wimp who can be slightly OCD about change so that'll explain why I avoid both!

Eurgh, I meant to say that in bold. I like that the forum is filled with like minded individuals, I wouldn't want people not particularly bothered about the sex aspect to join and turn here in to another general internet board.

Will look out for the dates... Maybe I need a special LH calendar for all the release dates of GBs, special offers, competitions etc.. Hmmm!

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

A question/suggestion for the techno-elves at LHHQ.

Is there any way that the reviews for the random grab bags to be sorted into the different kinds available so that you can see just the reviews for the male bags or just those for whichever you are interested in in particular? Obviously it isn't a major problem (not worthy of hours slaving in the coding mines), but it would make it a lot easier to see the relevant reviews.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

On Sex Toys TV, when you select a video to watch it used to show a product image and a link on the right of the video but it doesn't appear to do that anymore. It makes it a bit more difficult to find the product in question and may put people off if it was going to be an impulse buy that the video itself had sold!

x

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Can items from wishlists be automatically removed upon purchase x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

Can items from wishlists be automatically removed upon purchase x

Hmm - I like the way it is now because I have some things that will permanently be on my wishlist (lube is usually there and there are a pair of stockings that I want a second pair of etc. etc.) but I see the point, just giving the other side of it :) Maybe a check box on purchase my be useful?

Adx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

It would be good to have on toys but not consumables (eg lubes, condoms, etc) last year during the christmas period I know several people were bought the same wishlist item repeatedly, not a problem because of LH returns but sending something back and choosing something else didn't feel as personal! A lot of people also bought the cheapest thing on your wishlist hence getting multiples of the same item!

x

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

It would be good to have on toys but not consumables (eg lubes, condoms, etc) last year during the christmas period I know several people were bought the same wishlist item repeatedly, not a problem because of LH returns but sending something back and choosing something else didn't feel as personal! A lot of people also bought the cheapest thing on your wishlist hence getting multiples of the same item!

x

Sounds like me this week with adoption thread, received 3 of the same. Atleast the option to or something or set it so its hidden for 3/4 days so not repeated x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

*Emma* wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

Sounds like me this week with adoption thread, received 3 of the same. Atleast the option to or something or set it so its hidden for 3/4 days so not repeated x

think the problem is if you do swap i think people being kind and add the exclusive as well to make the gift up i have had 6 of the exclusives already this month i give 3 away to friends and the other 3 on the adaopt a toy

Hello all! We're still working with all your suggestions, prioritising them and working out what we can do and what we'd like to do but can't do quite yet. Techy types will be cracking on to things in due course. Please do keep any suggestions you have coming.

In the meantime there's been a tiny bit of tinkering round the edges as a stop-gap. One thing that was bugging me that we now have... a link to the forum on the LoveHoney Blog (hoorah!). The blog is going to get an overhaul, but hopefully this will stop it being such a dead end when you head over that way from the forum

Mark B [sign in to see picture]

Some toys could do with better photos on the product pages. Maybe give an option to get an e-mail notification when a product gets a new review?

~M

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.