99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

It or rather something seems to 'pop' up generally on evenings and weekends due to Leanne not working. Obviously Leanne can't monitor the forum 24/7. It's just after enjoying my Sunday lunch or infact any time i don't wish to see other people's tits or tackle.

Perhaps profile pictures should have to be approved also or there could be a report 'button' like with forum threads.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Let people who haven't been a tester before to have the opportunity.

A message facility so u can chat to other members

Hey there .  I just wanted to say I send to new testers all the time .  There is a loooooong list for me to go through everytime , If you have a look at the tester thread I have explained this in more detail as there are many factors I consider . Not everyone can be sent a tester , we are  a business and have to have processes. This is a privilidge and not a right 

Message facility was shut down for many reasons , one being it was much harder to moderate , plus members had unwanted attention. I hope that helps clarify smiley

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Let people who haven't been a tester before to have the opportunity.

A message facility so u can chat to other members

Hey there . I just wanted to say I send to new testers all the time . There is a loooooong list for me to go through everytime , If you have a look at the tester thread I have explained this in more detail as there are many factors I consider . Not everyone can be sent a tester , we are a business and have to have processes. This is a privilidge and not a right

Message facility was shut down for many reasons , one being it was much harder to moderate , plus members had unwanted attention. I hope that helps clarify

just can't stay away can you leanne? ;) on the forums on a sunday at half 10!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I wish Leanne didn't have to continually defend how many reviewers she chooses to gift with testers. Makes me sad😔

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I wish Leanne didn't have to continually defend how many reviewers she chooses to gift with testers. Makes me sad😔

yes

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I don't get how people join a business' website and expect to get free stuff..

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I think all us of get quite a lot of free stuff already in the great deals from here :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think all us of get quite a lot of free stuff already in the great deals from here :)

+1

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Yeah but you know what I meant

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

It or rather something seems to 'pop' up generally on evenings and weekends due to Leanne not working. Obviously Leanne can't monitor the forum 24/7. It's just after enjoying my Sunday lunch or infact any time i don't wish to see other people's tits or tackle.

Perhaps profile pictures should have to be approved also or there could be a report 'button' like with forum threads.

I would love the approval idea to come into play , we have been throwing ideas around so we can only wait and see what the future may bring ..... ooooohhh

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I agreed with you Mamz, just meant that we are lucky enough to get free stuff from deals, so why expect free testers too when this is a company 😄

Pab101 [sign in to see picture]

A military discount maybe as a student discount is offered?

Pab101 wrote:

A military discount maybe as a student discount is offered?

There was such a thing when I was on Customer care , I think the site is rewards for forces . 

Livechat may be able to confim though 

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

+1 I couldn't agree more I think it's a good thing that lovehoney send testers out and give everyone an option of having a chance it's pot luck and also based on the items in question as to who will get sent them who will give a good review It's not a right of path that you will get chosen I update my wishlist to the current sex toys they want testing I haven't had anything as yet...... One day maybe I will then again it may not happen I think lovehoney have great deals and freebe offers which we all can take advantage of and I have personally Lovehoney are better than other companies out there and offer alot better service and give more info videos etc It's good that lovehoney get feedback from real people and think leanne and the team do a great job They have alot of customers to chose from and it can't be easy choosing the right person to send out testers too It's pot luck so be patient congrats lovehoney giving us much fun and enjoyment

lmh95 wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

I'm sure it's been requested before, so I'd like to add a +1 to an automatic email to all users who have an item in their wishlist if that item is going to be discontinued. i.e. Discontinued product - only 'x' left in stock....

That way we can all prioritise what we buy.

Thx!

That's a brilliant idea. Still gutted I didn't splash out and treat myself to the cottelli cop outfit before it was discontinued :(
    +1 great idea that way if it's something you have been saving money for you will at least have a chance to buy before its completely out of stock

mysteron wrote:

era wrote:

Please, PLEASE, PLEEEASE improve the search function on the forum... it drives me mad. It is completely senseless. Results come back with no relevance what so ever. Put in the exact title of an existing thread and the results don't include that thread in the first few pages (than I give up, but I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't included at all!). There is no possibility to filter results such as "most posts", "most recent", "closed or open"...

I know the forum is just a bonus to the e-commerce website, and you have more important stuff to do, but still, you actually expect users to search the forum before starting a thread (it's in the rules), but having the search as is is unbearable... sorry.

+1 I also find it frustrating to use. Its difficult encouraging new members to find existing threads ,rather than starting a new one if the search function is as poor as it is. I gave up searching for a specific thread about dating and singles and had to make do with a 2014 vintage thread instead.

+1 Would be good if improvement could be made it took me ages to find my thread and the only way I could find it was to go on my profile and look at what I had commented on as if I was viewing my profile as someone else I'm glad the forum is there don't get me wrong as some good advice and fun can be found its just a little frustrating
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I may have had a brain wave.

Right the whole items being discontinued problem of people not knowing they are discontinued.

When an item becomes discontinued its status on the lovehoney system must change. (Do not replenish stock, or something like this). Would it be possible to create a list of items that are discontinued, or not going to be restocked. Adding each item to the list automatically when its status changes.

The list could be found under each heading, in much the same way as the "what's new in toys" list there could be a "what's not being restocked in toys" list. Technologically I think this should be easy to do. It's only a few more lines of code to add an item to a list when it's restock status is changed.

If it were to happen it would certainly boost sales, as lots more people would buy the product when they know they might miss out on it if they put off purchasing it. It would also please customers and help them to prioritise purchasing items that are not going to be restocked. Lots of people post of their dissapointment when they find an item they wanted has gone.

Logistically it would help in the warehouse too. More people purchasing an item that is not to be restocked will mean that the item is sold out faster, thus making room for a new product, literally making shelf space.

Sorry for the long post, but I really think it could work, and benefit all.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Need a feature like 'recently viewed' so u can go back to items u hAve viewed or 'items you may be interested in' based on what you have previously brought (they have this feature on Amazon which is useful). I know u can have a wish list but can't add everything u have viewed on it

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Also like fun Louise's idea, makes sense for the customer and company!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I agree with previous comments about being able to show reviews from lowest rating first instead of highest and I would also love it if there was a 'discontinued items' page (like the 'what's new' one. I was gutted to see that both massage books I wanted to get are gone now - I'd definitely have bought them if I new there were being discontinued.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.