£2.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

    1459094845
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1434
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    Could we maybe get a recommend a friend type referral link? Then when they make their first order
    over 'x' amount e.g. £20 then you'd get some Oh points? Maybe even banded increments of Oh points depending on how big that person's first order is?

    1459372406
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3609
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    I want "Lovehoney BASICS Anal Beads" made out of silicone!! Please make this happen!

    1459373028

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1257
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    I want "Lovehoney BASICS Anal Beads" made out of silicone!! Please make this happen!

    This should go on the Pander to me thread. That is for product requests. This is for general suggestions about the website or forum or the company.
    1459374818
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3609
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Oh, sorry. I actually looked at the pander to me thread but thought it was only for exsisting products, but on other sites :)

    1459427238
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 515
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    This has probably been suggested already, but I'd love an option for an email alert if something on my wishlist gets discounted!

    1459428430
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 12535
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    I'd like any secret testers which are sent to have an estimate of the retail price. Its very difficult to comment on value for money if there's no indication of what the price is likely to be x

    1459428653
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2417
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    I'd like any secret testers which are sent to have an estimate of the retail price. Its very difficult to comment on value for money if there's no indication of what the price is likely to be x

    This a difficult one as sometimes prices are not yet set and may not even be stocked dependant on feedback. 

    Will certainly keep it in mind though 

    1459431936
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1770
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    I just ordered the g spot rabbit from the rabbit frenzey collection, but I intend to use it for prostrate play as I don't seem to get on with the ones made for men. I prefere rabbits.

    I thought I may write a review, but wondered if it's worth bothering as it's a toy made for women. so not likely to be read by men ?

    1459433130

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1257
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    alone4ever wrote:

    I just ordered the g spot rabbit from the rabbit frenzey collection, but I intend to use it for prostrate play as I don't seem to get on with the ones made for men. I prefere rabbits.

    I thought I may write a review, but wondered if it's worth bothering as it's a toy made for women. so not likely to be read by men ?

    You might not be the only man out there that uses a rabbit so a review could actually be a good insight! Finally a different point of view / use for a toy that everybody thinks is just for one thing only. I would encourage you to do it. :)

    1459439530
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 12535
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    era wrote:

    alone4ever wrote:

    I just ordered the g spot rabbit from the rabbit frenzey collection, but I intend to use it for prostrate play as I don't seem to get on with the ones made for men. I prefere rabbits.

    I thought I may write a review, but wondered if it's worth bothering as it's a toy made for women. so not likely to be read by men ?

    You might not be the only man out there that uses a rabbit so a review could actually be a good insight! Finally a different point of view / use for a toy that everybody thinks is just for one thing only. I would encourage you to do it. :)

    +1 x

    1459440702
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 735
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Let people who haven't been a tester before to have the opportunity.

    A message facility so u can chat to other members

    More role play outfits with accessories listed next to them

    Good deal of the day offers

    1459440865
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    honeybun91 wrote:

    Let people who haven't been a tester before to have the opportunity.

    They do let new testers in all the time, after they've put forward a suitable number of quality reviews so they have an idea of your style. We've all been there, just keep writing the best reviews you can :)

    1459441277
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 735
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Haha I know it sounds like I'm complaining there, maybe have more testers then for a more accurate review.

    Also don't like how all the reviews on products on the first page seem to be 5 out of 5 stars. I click on the 'newest reviews first' option to get a more accurate perception of products instead of it looking bias and all positive.

    1459441911
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1434
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006

    honeybun91 wrote:

    Also don't like how all the reviews on products on the first page seem to be 5 out of 5 stars. I click on the 'newest reviews first' option to get a more accurate perception of products instead of it looking bias and all positive.

    Same, I always change it to Most Helpful, or Newest. Newest/latest review should be the default, not the highest rating...
    1459442188
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1821
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Sex Squid wrote:

    honeybun91 wrote:

    Also don't like how all the reviews on products on the first page seem to be 5 out of 5 stars. I click on the 'newest reviews first' option to get a more accurate perception of products instead of it looking bias and all positive.

    Same, I always change it to Most Helpful, or Newest. Newest/latest review should be the default, not the highest rating...

    I often find the lowest rating review the most helpful. It's a good way to know what are the item's downsides, and if it's things that aren't relevent to you, then it can convince you to buy the item even more than with a higher rating one. It would really help to be able to click on the starts to see ex the reviews with a 2 or 3 stars rating, instead of tarting with the highest and then scrolling through them all to get to find the reviews you are looking for.

    1459442389
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5309
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    mamz wrote:

    Sex Squid wrote:

    honeybun91 wrote:

    Also don't like how all the reviews on products on the first page seem to be 5 out of 5 stars. I click on the 'newest reviews first' option to get a more accurate perception of products instead of it looking bias and all positive.

    Same, I always change it to Most Helpful, or Newest. Newest/latest review should be the default, not the highest rating...

    I often find the lowest rating review the most helpful. It's a good way to know what are the item's downsides, and if it's things that aren't relevent to you, then it can convince you to buy the item even more than with a higher rating one. It would really help to be able to click on the starts to see ex the reviews with a 2 or 3 stars rating, instead of tarting with the highest and then scrolling through them all to get to find the reviews you are looking for.

    Agree with all of the above x

    1459442541
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 12535
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    mamz wrote:

    Sex Squid wrote:

    honeybun91 wrote:

    Also don't like how all the reviews on products on the first page seem to be 5 out of 5 stars. I click on the 'newest reviews first' option to get a more accurate perception of products instead of it looking bias and all positive.

    Same, I always change it to Most Helpful, or Newest. Newest/latest review should be the default, not the highest rating...

    I often find the lowest rating review the most helpful. It's a good way to know what are the item's downsides, and if it's things that aren't relevent to you, then it can convince you to buy the item even more than with a higher rating one. It would really help to be able to click on the starts to see ex the reviews with a 2 or 3 stars rating, instead of tarting with the highest and then scrolling through them all to get to find the reviews you are looking for.

    Agree with all of the above x

    I agree to a certain extent but its very easy just to click on Newest or Most helpful. Lovehoney are, after all, try to sell stuff...its in their interest to list the reviews with the highest ratings first x

    1459442749
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3458
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    More testers?! I think Lovehoney are extremely generous with the amount of testers they dish out. I know a lot of lingerie, and lubes ect normally have mutilple tester reviews so I assume you mean more expensive items? Let's remember Lovehoney is a business. xx

    1459443373
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6747
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

    More testers?! I think Lovehoney are extremely generous with the amount of testers they dish out. I know a lot of lingerie, and lubes ect normally have mutilple tester reviews so I assume you mean more expensive items? Let's remember Lovehoney is a business. xx

    +1 :) an item will get more reviews as people purchase the product :) if there's anything specific you want more opinions on before buying, you could always ask around on the forums. Don't forget it costs Lovehoney to run this scheme and it's very generous as it is!

    1459612539
    Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 322
    • Joined: 24 Sep 2015

    After reading reviews, buying products and then reviewing them myself, I would like the option when reading reviews to be able to click on whichever star rating has been given to see those specific reviews. Some products have way too many to read all but being able to look at why others rated them lower may help me choose the best product for me :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.