£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Has Lovehoney considered a line of cotton panties? Frankly not the sexiest thing in the world but necessary when I am working out. I know some women have to wear them for health reasons. Others prefer that material over others as well.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa8 wrote:

Has Lovehoney considered a line of cotton panties? Frankly not the sexiest thing in the world but necessary when I am working out. I know some women have to wear them for health reasons. Others prefer that material over others as well.

+1. And they can be sexy. I have found cotton ones from certain retailers that weren't bad at all. :)
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I suspect you've changed something where when you scroll down the page, the next items that come up fade in (unless my computer is just being weird!). I can cope with this, but I preferred it without the fade. The half-second time it takes to come on the page irritates me a tad :(

Talia [sign in to see picture]

First of all, a big thank you to the web site programmers for breaking up the review numbers according to the numbers of stars. That's a lot more informative than having just the number of reviews and an average.

Secondly, could we please, please have the next step, namely clicking on the number of stars and going directly to the reviews that have given it? (just like on Amazon?)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

First of all, a big thank you to the web site programmers for breaking up the review numbers according to the numbers of stars. That's a lot more informative than having just the number of reviews and an average.

Secondly, could we please, please have the next step, namely clicking on the number of stars and going directly to the reviews that have given it? (just like on Amazon?)

Great idea Talia. I tried to click on the star rating at the side too and nothing happened but I think it's a good thing when you can go straight to the bad reviews and usually there's not that many, read them to see why they got such a poor score and then balance them against the 5 star and other reviews before then making your own mind up if you want to judge it for yourself and still order an item x

I mentioned some of this as a comment on another post last night but had come up with some more ideas to help so thought I would post it here.

Ways to improve the search function for new and existing members :

When you look at the side there is 6 forum topic sections which contain an awful lot of different thread
    subjects and posts. Would it be possible to add a drop down box to the six topic section headers and then group together all the relevant posts in separate sections so take for example hair removal there could be a personal grooming section specially for hair removal, health and beauty section, pregnancy section, anal play, relationships, mental health and wellbeing section etc. This might make it easier to find what you're looking for because at the moment you have to be very word specific and go through a lot of yum or eww, get to know, Hye and other not totally relevant pages of threads to find exactly what you want. Sometimes you find that by the time you do actually find it unfortunately that thread is out of date for the latest information and has been closed as it's so old. So maybe making the threads easier to find would mean more traffic on fewer threads, meaning more tips, help and information in one place rather than scattered all over the forum.

Another thing that was mentioned was finding it hard to keep track of threads you were interested in or had started when you tried to go back and update. Could there be a star/ highlight/ bookmark type button added so that all the threads that you would like to keep watching could all be in one place accessible to you from your profile?

I know all this would cause a lot of extra work to put in place for the IT team but it might make the forum much more user friendly when searching for information.

[suspended user]

suspended user

lmh95 wrote:

I mentioned some of this as a comment on another post last night but had come up with some more ideas to help so thought I would post it here.

When you look at the side there is 6 forum topic sections which contain an awful lot of different thread
    subjects and posts. Would it be possible to add a drop down box to the six topic section headers and then group together all the relevant posts in separate sections so take for example hair removal there could be a personal grooming section specially for hair removal, health and beauty section, pregnancy section, anal play, relationships, mental health and wellbeing section etc. This might make it easier to find what you're looking for because at the moment you have to be very word specific and go through a lot of yum or eww, get to know, Hye and other not totally relevant pages of threads to find exactly what you want. Sometimes you find that by the time you do actually find it unfortunately that thread is out of date for the latest information and has been closed as it's so old. So maybe making the threads easier to find would mean more traffic on fewer threads, meaning more tips, help and information in one place rather than scattered all over the forum.

Another thing that was mentioned was finding it hard to keep track of threads you were interested in or had started when you tried to go back and update. Could there be a star/ highlight/ bookmark type button added so that all the threads that you would like to keep watching could all be in one place accessible to you from your profile?

I know all this would cause a lot of extra work to put in place for the IT team but it might make the forum much more user friendly when searching for information.

Thank you for this. :) I especially like your second solution.
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey there

Any product requests with links and named brands need to go in the Pander to me thread

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1266013-pander-to-me/page-30/

I know these two threads get mixed up , I am known to do it ! 

Thank you heart

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

^Oops! I've got my head in the clouds today...

era wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

+1. And they can be sexy. I have found cotton ones from certain retailers that weren't bad at all. :)
    Cotton panties in bright colours and black and white would be a great idea. There could be underwired t-shirt bras to go with them or sports type bras without wires in the range. The lovehoney lace knickers range could also have matching lace bras in all the pretty colours again with an underwire or without wire option. Has lovehoney ever considered a sports wear range? Many of us on here are already keep fit fans or looking to get healthier. A fun, bright inexpensive range I'm sure would go down a treat. Lastly I know it was mentioned on a thread last year but a swimwear range would be fab too.
    Leo Christian [sign in to see picture]

Second the idea on being able to immediately jump to negative/low scoring reviews. This would be especially helpful with products that have lots of them. The new star breakdown is really helpful though.

Another one that would be useful is getting a notification when someone posts in a forum that you've commented in. Appreciate this may be tricky to do though and that this isn't Facebook!

Thanks!

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would be happy if there were more products available in smaller sizes (4-6) as it is really hard to find lingerie and underwear that fits!

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I'd like smaller sizes and being able to view the negative review by one click too!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Just had an idea...

Would it be possible to earmark any sale items in our wishlists? For example, I go into my wishlist and any items that are currently on sale or discounted are highlighted?

Might generate a few more impromptu orders for LH. Correct me if I'm wrong but most people won't individually click each item in their lists to see if it's currently reduced?

Has lovehoney ever thought of doing a shower gel/ body wash, bubble bath/ bath oil and body lotion range?

As we all like to stay fresh and clean there could be a relaxing/ destressing range, flirty uplifting range, romance "amour" range and a seduction/passion range with aphrodisiac scents and qualities.

There could also be a mum to be pamper range for relaxation and soothing dry/ sensitive skin as there are so many lovehoney forum babies due this year.

lmh95 wrote:

I'be been having another think about what I wrote here about the drop down headers for the forum topics. I was wondering if there was a way of linking from the product pages all the useful how to guides, best toys to get, top 10 toys, choosing your first toy, beginners guide to bondage play etc information and video demonstrations to automatically link to the forum when someone types in any word to search. There is a wealth of information contained here on the main lovehoney site but it's knowing where to search for it and if people could access it easier from the forum they would get all the great lovehoney help and advice as well as more advice, tips and personal experience from the other forum members.

Sex Squid wrote:

Just had an idea...

Would it be possible to earmark any sale items in our wishlists? For example, I go into my wishlist and any items that are currently on sale or discounted are highlighted?

Might generate a few more impromptu orders for LH. Correct me if I'm wrong but most people won't individually click each item in their lists to see if it's currently reduced?

Great idea. I'm sure we'd all be very tempted to fill our baskets to avoid missing out on a bargain or an item we want that has been discontinued.
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

I think it's be great to have more interesting offers in the better sex section!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.