FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm a fan of good quality, toys for life. These are often very expensive and need saving for. I also love gifting my lovehoney friends.

Please can lovehoney have gift vouchers that can be gifted to lovehoney friends. It can still be in the form of an email to the recipient, but an item that you can send to someone that you may discuss a lot with on the forum, but not have their email address.

This would also help people to save up for more high end toys, rather than sending £20-30 gifts all the time. I have a few friends that would like the womaniser, but there is no way I could buy this for them due to the cost. But if I could send a gift voucher of £5, £10 £20, to these friends then they might be able to purchase it for themselves much sooner.

I know we can send gift vouchers to people that we know the email address of, and I don't think it would be a big change to introduce vouchers that can be gifted.

Please can we have the flirty knickers, thongs, boy shorts, in the larger xxl size. We have red thong, red shorts and purple shorts please can we have the blue and black. Pretty please

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Hi there!!

Regarding returns labels... I bet you've had enough of me!!

My suggestion is maybe at the checkout stage, add an option to have one in the package sent. MandMDirect and a few other clothing companies do this (they charge around £1.99 for a returns label and bag) maybe add 5p to the basket for this? It could be like the carrier bag charge!!

This way, you aren't wasting money on sending them willy-nilly, and those who can't print one off can add one to basket if they are unsure if they will keep the item.

Thanks for reading!

That is a great idea! It would help a lot of people who are having problems with printing returns labels.

Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Please can we have the flirty knickers, thongs, boy shorts, in the larger xxl size. We have red thong, red shorts and purple shorts please can we have the blue and black. Pretty please

+1 xx
    Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure it's been requested before, so I'd like to add a +1 to an automatic email to all users who have an item in their wishlist if that item is going to be discontinued. i.e. Discontinued product - only 'x' left in stock....

That way we can all prioritise what we buy.

Thx!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Oooh, don't know if this has been suggested before, before seeing as the back-end programming in the site already exists with 'Add to Wishlist'; would it be possible to have an 'Add to Collection' button. Then (assuming a member sets it to public), we can see each other's toy collections?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sex Squid wrote:

Oooh, don't know if this has been suggested before, before seeing as the back-end programming in the site already exists with 'Add to Wishlist'; would it be possible to have an 'Add to Collection' button. Then (assuming a member sets it to public), we can see each other's toy collections?

That is a good idea! I actually started making a wishlist for my favourite toys I own and would recommend to others and when I finished I'm planning to set it to 'public'! I might also do the opposite list, with toys I tried, but were huge disappointments.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

I'm sure it's been requested before, so I'd like to add a +1 to an automatic email to all users who have an item in their wishlist if that item is going to be discontinued. i.e. Discontinued product - only 'x' left in stock....

That way we can all prioritise what we buy.

Thx!

That's a brilliant idea. Still gutted I didn't splash out and treat myself to the cottelli cop outfit before it was discontinued :(
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Please can we have a Back to Top button on the site/forums?! 😩 I don't know if you have this on the full browser site but on mobile it stresses me out having to scroll aaaaall the way back up a page! I'm so lazy 😂 but please pretty please with cherries and charms on top 😅😄

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

Loving your ideas sex squid!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested but is there a way we could see all the reviews a person has written? Some reviewers I really want to see their whole list, I'm on mobile all the time so I'm not sure if it would come up on a computer but in mobile the feature is definitely not there.

😁

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Loving your ideas sex squid!

I'm not sure if this has been suggested but is there a way we could see all the reviews a person has written? Some reviewers I really want to see their whole list, I'm on mobile all the time so I'm not sure if it would come up on a computer but in mobile the feature is definitely not there.

😁

If you go to the profile page of a community member, you can see all their reviews/posts/photos/friends. Also from a mobile.

Thanks era, but I can only see 20, no matter how many reviews it lists.. Like yours has 32 but I can only see 20.. It's the same for everyone and some people are very good at reviews and I'd like to see the full list to see if anything interests me..

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Hi, I'm a fan of good quality, toys for life. These are often very expensive and need saving for. I also love gifting my lovehoney friends.

Please can lovehoney have gift vouchers that can be gifted to lovehoney friends. It can still be in the form of an email to the recipient, but an item that you can send to someone that you may discuss a lot with on the forum, but not have their email address.

This would also help people to save up for more high end toys, rather than sending £20-30 gifts all the time. I have a few friends that would like the womaniser, but there is no way I could buy this for them due to the cost. But if I could send a gift voucher of £5, £10 £20, to these friends then they might be able to purchase it for themselves much sooner.

I know we can send gift vouchers to people that we know the email address of, and I don't think it would be a big change to introduce vouchers that can be gifted.

+1

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Thanks era, but I can only see 20, no matter how many reviews it lists.. Like yours has 32 but I can only see 20.. It's the same for everyone and some people are very good at reviews and I'd like to see the full list to see if anything interests me..

Ok, might depend on the platform I suppose... but: click on user, than on his/her profile page, under the blue 'Reviews' line and above the light blue 'See the product etc.' line there is a link that says "view all..." If you click on that it should take you to a subspace of the profile with all reviews, in groups of 20 on each page. So under the 20th you'll find the link that says "next page" which will take you to the 2nd group of 20 and so on. At least on my phone.

You champion era! I found it!!! Where you said!! So excited!!! (PS really happy I saw the hula beads review 😉 )

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

A 16-18 in this dress! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33498

Love how skater dresses hide my tum :)

I've had this idea buzzing through my head for a few days so I thought I would write it down. It might be that it's far too much work and impossible to do.

I wondered if we could do a forum members "wanted items swap shop" for items that lovehoney no longer sell. As so many of us are having a spring clean just now through our toys and lingerie and it's not like we can drop off unused items at the local charity shop. Without raising a few eyebrows! Lol. I thought that we could maybe start a new thread where people can post an item that is wanted by them but no longer sold by lovehoney. Maybe it's a beloved toy that someone has enjoyed using and it no longer works and there is no similar replacement or a longed for dress -up or lingerie item that someone missed out on.

People could list items that are over the 365 days returns time limit and are completely unused, possibly still in packaging and
    have tags on that they no longer want and want to get rid of. Rather than binning them they could send them back to lovehoney to the "wanted swap shop" area. Then for the price of postage and maybe a small handling fee the wanted item could be sent out to the wantee after the person who no longer wants it sends it back to lovehoney. This could all be arranged by email through lovehoney with the relevant forum members. Sorry, can't think of an uncomplicated way to explain it. The person sending it in could maybe get a discount voucher for something else or OH! points as a thank you for recycling their unwanted items.

This is maybe a really daft idea and too much hassle for the staff at lovehoney but I thought that it might be a good idea as a forum members only benefit and while people were paying postage to get their wanted item sent to them they might add in a few bits and pieces that are available for sale at the same time. The p&p would probably have to stay though even if the extra items reached over £20 unless it was deemed cost effective and there was a set handling fee.

These items "wanted swap shop" would probably have be totally non-returnable to lovehoney though as they are no longer carried or replaceable if faulty wherein there might lie the big problem with my grand idea.

Anyhow I thought I'd write it down and suggest it on here.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

I've had this idea buzzing through my head for a few days so I thought I would write it down. It might be that it's far too much work and impossible to do.

I wondered if we could do a forum members "wanted items swap shop" for items that lovehoney no longer sell. As so many of us are having a spring clean just now through our toys and lingerie and it's not like we can drop off unused items at the local charity shop. Without raising a few eyebrows! Lol. I thought that we could maybe start a new thread where people can post an item that is wanted by them but no longer sold by lovehoney. Maybe it's a beloved toy that someone has enjoyed using and it no longer works and there is no similar replacement or a longed for dress -up or lingerie item that someone missed out on.

People could list items that are over the 365 days returns time limit and are completely unused, possibly still in packaging and
    have tags on that they no longer want and want to get rid of. Rather than binning them they could send them back to lovehoney to the "wanted swap shop" area. Then for the price of postage and maybe a small handling fee the wanted item could be sent out to the wantee after the person who no longer wants it sends it back to lovehoney. This could all be arranged by email through lovehoney with the relevant forum members. Sorry, can't think of an uncomplicated way to explain it. The person sending it in could maybe get a discount voucher for something else or OH! points as a thank you for recycling their unwanted items.

This is maybe a really daft idea and too much hassle for the staff at lovehoney but I thought that it might be a good idea as a forum members only benefit and while people were paying postage to get their wanted item sent to them they might add in a few bits and pieces that are available for sale at the same time. The p&p would probably have to stay though even if the extra items reached over £20 unless it was deemed cost effective and there was a set handling fee.

These items "wanted swap shop" would probably have be totally non-returnable to lovehoney though as they are no longer carried or replaceable if faulty wherein there might lie the big problem with my grand idea.

A similar thread already exists. Adopt a toy thread :)

Another idea I had was an agony aunt style feature weekly or monthly where forum members could email in their questions to lovehoney anonymously and some could be picked out and answered and toy suggestions made if applicable on a special thread with some of the staff taking the the role of the "Ask lovehoney" agony aunt.

Again this might not be a feasible idea but I thought I'd suggest it anyway.

NatandTom wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

A similar thread already exists. Adopt a toy thread :)

Thanks Nat. Sorry, I didn't realise. I'll have a look out for that later x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.