£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

RopeBunny [sign in to see picture]

Ok so scanning through various pages of this thread most of the posts seem to be about improvements to the site in terms of bug fixes, layout and navigation however my suggestions are more along the lines of product requests so I hope this is the right thread for this and appologies if it's not...

Firstly:

I'm 5 foot 1 and a UK size 8 but with a GG cup size so generally the only place I can find bras and lingerie for a petite frame with large cup is Bravissimo but they don't do kinky stuff (it's actually against their policy!) I love the bras and ligerie here but most of it (particularly the defined cup lingerie) leaves me with the option of getting the right body size but my boobs are flattened or completly bulging over the top of the cup, or getting something that fits more or less in the cup but is way too big everywhere else and looks ridiculous! It would be absolutely amazing if you guys could introduce a range for petite busty girls! Also I'm pretty sure you'd be the only vendor in the country offering kinky lingerie for petite busty girls so you'd literally own the market!

Secondly:

(I know this is probably just wishful thinking but) having had a look through your Shibrai rope selection, for fun restraints in the bedroom it's fine but for real Shibrai rope play and especially suspension, soft cotton is just not right or safe, would be amazing if you guys could add an authentic Shibrai rope play section and start selling authentic Shibari rope! Along with suspension bars / poles! I can put you in touch with one of the studios that does the rope classes and sells pretty decent beginners rope but the best proper rope has to be ordered in from Japan working out at a cost of £300 for 300 meters and then it has to be cut into lengths of 8 meters and treated. Most individuals can't be bothered with that nor do they need such a large amount of rope to themselves but perhaps you could find a vendor who could bring in, cut and treat the lengths and then you guys could sell them individually!

[suspended user]

suspended user

The correct thread for product requests is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1213590-pander-to-me/

This one is indeed as you noticed for general suggestions about the website. :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I'd really like if when typing in specific search terms for a type of item, e.g. "shorts" or "leggings" (2 examples that have happened to me over the last couple of days that have prompted this post!) it wouldn't vaguely redirect me to the "sexy clothing" category to show me everything instead of just showing me items that are labelled with my specific search term.

It's particularly bad because not all the items are even in the "sexy clothing" category, so then you have to sift through the "fetish wear" category as well. Having the subcategories at the side helps but for ones that aren't specifically listed under these headings, it's so annoying to look for.

It would be so much better if it didn't do the redirect thing. I can't thing of a single time I've wanted it to show me the entire category instead of just what I was looking for.

Sorry if I'm missing a clever way of finding what I want, but I always end up having to look through every single page of the category to find what I wanted :(

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ok, just going to ask AGAIN, I was totally gutted today to see an item on my lingerie wishlist was discontinued and of course ALL GONE. I really wish the lovehoney website or BOT could flag and item or in my best case scenerio email me to tell me an item is being discontinued. I use my wishlists to manage my spending and I would priortize an item if I knew it was no longer going to be stocked.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ok, just going to ask AGAIN, I was totally gutted today to see an item on my lingerie wishlist was discontinued and of course ALL GONE. I really wish the lovehoney website or BOT could flag and item or in my best case scenerio email me to tell me an item is being discontinued. I use my wishlists to manage my spending and I would priortize an item if I knew it was no longer going to be stocked.

+1

This has happened to me so many times, its so frustrating as I too would buy sooner if I knew it was going out of stock!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Echo32B wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

+1

This has happened to me so many times, its so frustrating as I too would buy sooner if I knew it was going out of stock!

Another +1
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

It would be grat if we could size our profile picture like we do in facebook instead of choosing between pre-established positions (bottom, top, etc)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

+1

Another +1

+1!!

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

I would like to see the review of items in date order received and not the 5 star items first. and then 4 1/2 stars next and so on. I want to see up to date reviews not just the good one's. Its a time waster going through pages trying to find something negative about something. i want to see a complete review, not just the good one's.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

I would like to see the review of items in date order received and not the 5 star items first. and then 4 1/2 stars next and so on. I want to see up to date reviews not just the good one's. Its a time waster going through pages trying to find something negative about something. i want to see a complete review, not just the good one's.

You have the option to view reviews: ratings (default), newest (the one I always use), Most helpful (based on other people's votes for any single review). What you're asking is just one click away (even though I'd rather have the default at 'newest' too).
    Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Thanks "era" for that! feel silly that I hadn't noticed that before.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

You have the option to view reviews: ratings (default), newest (the one I always use), Most helpful (based on other people's votes for any single review). What you're asking is just one click away (even though I'd rather have the default at 'newest' too).

But isn't the problem the fact that there is no option like "from lowest / from highest" on those

[suspended user]

suspended user

mamz wrote:

era wrote:

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

But isn't the problem the fact that there is no option like "from lowest / from highest" on those

Yes. This has been noted / asked for many times here. We did not hear back so far to know if it's something in the plans. It would be useful especially where many reviews are involved. As would maybe (as an alternative?) having the visualisation option to view more than 5 reviews per page.
    Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Going to say it again since I just missed out of the we-vibe passionate play collection I was hoping to get for my birthday. Could we please have a marker that flags up next to items in your wishlist that are being discontinued! I've missed out on so much stuff I would have bought had I known!!!!

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree with everyone mentioning the discontinued issue.

Personally I'd love there to be a category for items that are being discontinued - a sort of 'last chance' section where you can browse everything that's going out of stock. I think it would encourage people to buy different things that maybe they weren't planning to because it's their last chance to get a particular item.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Not the most imaginative or exciting but having returned something for the first time this week....

I think it would be helpful if your order summary showed what offers and discounts you used so if you have to return/exchange something you know what value each items hold.

Took me some v confused working out/sums and 2 live chats to work out what I was doing 😂

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, hope this is the right thread?

I had a thought today at work (as you do) and honestly thought about pjs. Nothing to raunchy but not wearing something my grandma would, but I think it would be great to see a nightwear range. I know Anne does some nice sets, and I've seen a couple on Asos I like and I honestly think something like that would be a good idea. Some cute camis and short sets etc etc would be lovely.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ok, so there's a 'Was this review helpful to you?' option under any given review. Which is great, as it's a simple, but maybe an effective way of boosting one up. I only vote 'yes' very sparsely, when a review truly gives me new and relevant information about the item. I don't just give out my 'yes' votes based on sympathies. So on the same note, how about introducing the 'No' answer too? For when a review does not give any new or relevant information about the item or its use. I thought of this as I stumbled upon this kind of reviews more often than I'd like, that maybe only replicate some tech info (like rechargeable, has 5 patterns) one can already read about in the product description, and when these kind of reviews came out from the keyboard of a tester, I feel let down and think it was also a waste of your resources.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sugarboobies, that is a good idea, I second it all the way, but product requests should be posted to the 'PANDER TO ME' thread if you really want them to be addressed. This thread is for general recommendations about the site and the company. :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Ok, so there's a 'Was this review helpful to you?' option under any given review. Which is great, as it's a simple, but maybe an effective way of boosting one up. I only vote 'yes' very sparsely, when a review truly gives me new and relevant information about the item. I don't just give out my 'yes' votes based on sympathies. So on the same note, how about introducing the 'No' answer too? For when a review does not give any new or relevant information about the item or its use. I thought of this as I stumbled upon this kind of reviews more often than I'd like, that maybe only replicate some tech info (like rechargeable, has 5 patterns) one can already read about in the product description, and when these kind of reviews came out from the keyboard of a tester, I feel let down and think it was also a waste of your resources.

I'm sure I've read about this on the forum before and lots of people liked the fact there was no option as it could upset people, as plenty work hard on their reviews. I know on other sites people would just vote no to every review that wasn't their own, or do it out of jealousy that someone else received the item they wanted for free etc. If Lovehoney didn't like a persons reviews, they wouldn't send them testers and they also say all reviews are helpful to somebody, some like more detail, some like less. If you didn't find a certain review helpful, simply scroll to the next!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.