99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Talia, this may not be doable because many brands of rechargeable batteries are different sizes. ...

I didn't know that (wonder how Fun Factory can state that their toys can be used with rechargeable batteries?) - hopefully it's a sign that the manufacturers are working towards getting the same measurements as for alkaline batteries (with more or less success).

LH could simply state which brand of rechargeable the toy accepts (and the dimensions of these batteries) - then I could measure mine and the question would be settled. Alternatively I'd have to order and return the items for lack of fit - or go shopping with rechargeable batteries in my pocket.

I think Lovehoney would rather discourage people from using rechargable batteries though

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, because when you can use rechargeable batteries there's no longer a need to buy rechargeable toys.

But I happen to be convinced that batteries - even recharcheable ones - that can't be removed are ecological and economical nonsense - especially in items that are not constantly used (I killed two cordless drill batteries and one cellphone battery through non-use. Wonder how long the FSOG bullet will survive...)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Here goes, for whatever is worth: I don't like that recently the display order of the various segments of the product pages have changed and are now showing the reviews before the extended product description.

When clicking on an item, first I need to know what it is (product description), than I need to know how it is (detailed panel with measurments and tech info, etc.), then I look at the video and only then I go and see what others think about it. I do care very much about reviews and have been known not buying something due to the lack of, but I have also purchased items with bad reviews and have found to disagree with them. So for me user experience always comes second best to 'official' product description. And the current scheme of the product pages makes me roll up and down several times on the page and is confusing and irritating... :(

I know you won't be changing it back, but I just had to rant about it, sorry... :(

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Here goes, for whatever is worth: I don't like that recently the display order of the various segments of the product pages have changed and are now showing the reviews before the extended product description.

When clicking on an item, first I need to know what it is (product description), than I need to know how it is (detailed panel with measurments and tech info, etc.), then I look at the video and only then I go and see what others think about it. I do care very much about reviews and have been known not buying something due to the lack of, but I have also purchased items with bad reviews and have found to disagree with them. So for me user experience always comes second best to 'official' product description. And the current scheme of the product pages makes me roll up and down several times on the page and is confusing and irritating... :(

I know you won't be changing it back, but I just had to rant about it, sorry... :(

I preferred the old layout too! I get a little confused with the information at the bottom of the page as I'm used to seeing it above the reviews. Might grow on me though.

I still wish we had the option to drag items on wishlists to change the order of them.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

era wrote:

I preferred the old layout too! I get a little confused with the information at the bottom of the page as I'm used to seeing it above the reviews. Might grow on me though.

I still wish we had the option to drag items on wishlists to change the order of them.

+1
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

It would be wonderful if somewhere you should just click on a link to list all products that are categoriezed as "discontinued" in your search. Or if somehow Lovehoney should flag it differently so when I review my wishlists I dont end up missing out on something I really wanted and could prioritize my purchaes accordingly.

era wrote:

+1

growler37293 [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice to see lovehoney expand its range of own brand lingerie into more practical items my wife would love to be able to buy plus size lingerie that was sexy but not tarty in style as well as nice sexy nightwear for everyday use as with 3 teenagers in the house every minute counts that we get alone so she enjoys dressing up but would like something more practical but still sexy especially in the way of playsuits and bodies for DD busts

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

growler37293 wrote:

It would be nice to see lovehoney expand its range of own brand lingerie into more practical items my wife would love to be able to buy plus size lingerie that was sexy but not tarty in style as well as nice sexy nightwear for everyday use as with 3 teenagers in the house every minute counts that we get alone so she enjoys dressing up but would like something more practical but still sexy especially in the way of playsuits and bodies for DD busts

Have you seen the Spoil Me range and the Adore Me range? I would say both of those ranges are very classic and the babydolls in the Spoil Me range can also be used as nightwear. I don't think any of Lovehoney's lingerie ranges are "tarty" :)

This thread isn't what you're looking for though - product requests go on the Pander To Me thread, this thread is for suggestions about the website and things like that.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

growler37293 wrote:

Have you seen the Spoil Me range and the Adore Me range? I would say both of those ranges are very classic and the babydolls in the Spoil Me range can also be used as nightwear. I don't think any of Lovehoney's lingerie ranges are "tarty" :)

This thread isn't what you're looking for though - product requests go on the Pander To Me thread, this thread is for suggestions about the website and things like that.

+1 to the spoil me range. I have 2 of the babydolls for nightwear as they are long enough to cover my bum. I wear them with hotpant pyjama bottoms underneath as well though. There's a line between sexy and tarty that I don't find any of the lovehoney ranges cross to be honest. They sell other brands that cross it though and I have lots of their outfits too ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Could you please explain why you take off the detailed "tech" info panel from the discontinued products' pages? Everything else stays on pretty much as for the live products, but that panel (which is the most useful piece in my opinion) disappears once a product is discontinued. It makes no sense to me and I do go back sometimes to find products there using your database as a sort of library... for items I have purchased or I'm interested in for any number of reasons. Thanks for the answer, even though I don't think there will be a remedy to my problem. :(

Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Could you please explain why you take off the detailed "tech" info panel from the discontinued products' pages? Everything else stays on pretty much as for the live products, but that panel (which is the most useful piece in my opinion) disappears once a product is discontinued. It makes no sense to me and I do go back sometimes to find products there using your database as a sort of library...

This bugs me as well. I do understand that you withhold the price and that some of the links to images are broken. The discontinued area is no longer maintained and deteriorates, but deleting the "How it measures up" and "How it feels" sections is an active decision by you and the information may not be in the remaining text of the page. We have to resort to other sources.

Something different. On LH.eu, LH.de and LH.fr you quote the same prices and Oh! Points in €. My buying history on all of Lovehoneys sites is the same, even coco-de-mer.com, but there are three different Oh! Point balances in €, in addition to the £ balance. Wouldn't it be easier to have only one balance for £, $, A$ and €?

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

I posted this in a different thread and was told about this thread, so here it is.

A useful thing to have on the community pages would be an identifier to show which threads are closed. Sometimes I see a thread and feel I could comment on but it's already closed; I still find myself reading them but it saves going back over it and then seeing that it's already closed!

Thanks guys.

[suspended user]

suspended user

era wrote:

It seems as though Lovehoney changed this one back! If the backstep is here to change, thank you and thanks for listening! :)

era wrote:

era wrote:

It seems as though Lovehoney changed this one back! If the backstep is here to change, thank you and thanks for listening! :)

oh yeah, you're right! +1 to the thanks for listening :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Foreigner77 wrote:

Something different. On LH.eu, LH.de and LH.fr you quote the same prices and Oh! Points in €. My buying history on all of Lovehoneys sites is the same, even coco-de-mer.com, but there are three different Oh! Point balances in €, in addition to the £ balance. Wouldn't it be easier to have only one balance for £, $, A$ and €?

This was explained when the Oh!Points system was changed last year. All LH websites now have separate accounts of points. So what you buy on .eu gives you points on .eu and you can then only spend the points on .eu. This was decided back then I would guess mainly for currency issues when points became real money value. So if you were to convert your .eu points to .co.uk ones for example, you'd lose points proportionally to the euro to sterling conversion. I suppose it is much easier for LH to just leave them where they were acquired.

[suspended user]

suspended user

era wrote: It seems as though Lovehoney changed this one back! If the backstep is here to change, thank you and thanks for listening! :)

"here to stay" non "change" - sorry for the late edit.
    People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive for 2013 [sign in to see picture]

Just made my first purchase on Lovehoney - I love the site and the amount of informtion you provide about the products. Just thought I would make a few suggestions:

- Annabelle's videos are wonderful for explaining the products.

- The Fifty Shades of Grey videos are pretty worthless in comparison. The music and format detracts from actually explaining the product. I don't know if that was a demand of the licensor, but I found them more annoying than informative.

- More videos/explanations in the Sex Games category would be helpful. With most of your products, you can discern their use from the photos, but Sex Games come in a box, and if you can't see the rules or understand the gameplay, it is difficult to know what you are getting.

- The reviews in general are very good, but the interface to browse them is not. I would like to view more than 5 reviews on a page, and would like to be able to sort by rating from worst to best. This was actually useful in one of my purchases, because I was intentionally looking for a vibrator with complaints that it was weak (I didn't want one that was too powerful), but you have to flip through several pages to get to the negative reviews. Ability to filter by star rating might also be good, for example skipping the most useful 2-star reviews.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Is there anyway to PIN or note near the forum rules that there is NOT private message or individual contacting members on here? There have been several repeat threads on this and I am not picking on new people but it might be easier if it were noted somewhere.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.