£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

    1445698989
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1682
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Fun Louise, wrong thread hun! You want the PANDER TO ME! thread instead :)

    I have a suggestion, I'm not sure how much work it would take tech-wise but I really like the idea of being able to click and drag items on wishlists. I saw it on another thread today whilst browsing the forums and thought it was a brill idea. I like the idea of LH members being able to organise their wishlists, and as a list fanatic myself I'd love to be able to do this!

    1445699187
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6674
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I have a suggestion, I'm not sure how much work it would take tech-wise but I really like the idea of being able to click and drag items on wishlists. I saw it on another thread today whilst browsing the forums and thought it was a brill idea. I like the idea of LH members being able to organise their wishlists, and as a list fanatic myself I'd love to be able to do this!

    +1 I was going to post this earlier on after I mentioned it on the forums but I forgot, thanks for posting HE!

    1446401219
    Bananase [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 1 Nov 2015

    If lovehoney stocked size 2 & 4 clothing/lingerie, I'd jump for joy! Nowhere sells it; we need stuff for the small-but-curvy!!! :3

    1446555982
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6786
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Would Lovehoney consider allowing forum users to gift their Lovehoney friends, Lovehoney vouchers.

    To be honest I didn't know you couldn't do this untill I tried to this morning. I thought it would work in the same way as gifting an item, I select the anoint of voucher value £5 £10 £15 £20 £50 and add it to my basket, send to my chosen Lovehoney friend.

    Then my friend would receive an email voucher for the gifted amount.

    No exchange of personal details. This is how I thought it would work.

    If you could gift Lovehoney vouchers then people could save up and purchase more expensive toys, rather than recieving lots of little gifts of knickers and such like.

    i can't imagine it would be expensive to do, but I guess it could be a programming nightmare.

    Oh well maybe one day.

    1446556499
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2408
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    I have a suggestion, I'm not sure how much work it would take tech-wise but I really like the idea of being able to click and drag items on wishlists. I saw it on another thread today whilst browsing the forums and thought it was a brill idea. I like the idea of LH members being able to organise their wishlists, and as a list fanatic myself I'd love to be able to do this!

    +1 I was going to post this earlier on after I mentioned it on the forums but I forgot, thanks for posting HE!

    +2, brilliant idea if it's at all possible, though I'm guessing it could be a real pain to put in to acction.

    1446556667
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 276
    • Joined: 9 Jun 2013

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Would Lovehoney consider allowing forum users to gift their Lovehoney friends, Lovehoney vouchers.

    To be honest I didn't know you couldn't do this untill I tried to this morning. I thought it would work in the same way as gifting an item, I select the anoint of voucher value £5 £10 £15 £20 £50 and add it to my basket, send to my chosen Lovehoney friend.

    Then my friend would receive an email voucher for the gifted amount.

    No exchange of personal details. This is how I thought it would work.

    If you could gift Lovehoney vouchers then people could save up and purchase more expensive toys, rather than recieving lots of little gifts of knickers and such like.

    i can't imagine it would be expensive to do, but I guess it could be a programming nightmare.

    Oh well maybe one day.

    +1

    1447013254
    Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 563
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    hey,

    I would love lovehoney to stock wooden products. i think wooden sextoys are often innored by retailers. they are body safe and can come in all shapes and sizes alot like glass.

    For example wooden dildos and cockrings would be a great starting point. If purchased from the right manufacturer they will be sealed and coated in body safe varnish and wont splinter or break they are just as good as glass.

    They are also safe to used with all lubes and can be washed ect like usual dildos.

    1447325139
    MissKatie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2012

    I would LOVE to see you add the new tip and sound activated toys such as the ohmibod!

    1447325468
    MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 1006
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    PLEASE PUT THE "WHAT's NEW" BACK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!

    1447368020
    pegguin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 163
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2015

    @Alice. This being November, the month of prostate awareness, is there any chance of a prostate toy sale/discount or some of the money on those toys going towards prostate charities?

    1447413664
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 858
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    Having had good results with this set of rings:-

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32874

    I have been looking to see if even larger section rings could be even better, and specifically if oval section rings might be good. Unfortunately, I could not find these on LH but located rings with an 18 x 9mm oval section in 40, 45, and 50mm ID from another supplier that look very similar in material and finish to the round section ones you have. Initial impression is that, at least for me they are another step in the right direction.

    I can email or post you a link if you are interested.

    Also, I think an even finer gradation in sizes would be useful in the ring sets even if this meant increasing the price of the sets and including more rings as a step up or down of 5mm in ID makes a very big difference in the effect/comfort of the ring as its changing the circumference by over 15mm. Steps of 2mm would probably be about right.

    1447611775
    Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 24 Dec 2013

    Gyrator53 wrote:

    I have been looking to see if even larger section rings could be even better, and specifically if oval section rings might be good.

    I can email or post you a link if you are interested.

    I have a similar line of reasoning. Cock-with-balls, cock-without-balls and glans-only-rings are all perfectly round. I cannot believe that this is the correct shape for all of these purposes simultainiously.

    You can use the PANDER TO ME! thread somewhere here: here to post links outside of Lovehoney Group.

    Is it possible to have the link content and link description set to different values or preview the result before posting? Oh, I managed it here by accident.

    1450451734
    Friday13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 674
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2015

    Over the past four years, my physical health hasn't been great. I'm finding more and more that my sex life is limited by my physical difficulties. It's not really something I gave much thought to until it became an issue but now it is, I realise that this is an issue many people face, whether due to a temporary injury, disability, or getting older.

    Lovehoney has a lot of products that could really help people with disabilities have a more satisfying sex life but there is no guide or page that links to products that would possibly help. Would this be an option?

    Here are some ideas of toys which could be on that page: http://disabilityhorizons.com/2014/07/disability-and-sex-lets-be-frank-about-sex-toys/

    I know Lovehoney gave a large donation to Enhance the UK's Love Lounge so disability and sex is obviously an area you are aware of. I think it would be really amazing if there was a page for products that make sex more accessible.

    This is something I'm really passionate about so if this is something you'd consider doing, I'd love to help in any way possible.

    1450806999
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2908
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for adding the tracking information as a hotlnk on the account order history! No more searching in my inbox for the dispatch email and finding the tracking that way. This is a great service enhancement from Lovehoney I really appreciate.

    =)

    1451233175
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    I would the product description to say whether a toy's battery compartment is big enough for rechargeable batteries or not - because many are! The general "do not use rechargeable batteries" is not very helpful :(

    1451243983
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1682
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Talia, this may not be doable because many brands of rechargeable batteries are different sizes. Would Lovehoney have to put Duracell, poundshop batteries, etc etc? You see? The general rule of thumb is to not use rechargeable batteries because it can damage the battery compartment in the long run. Unfortunately I don't think LH would start doing this because if they put that the Jessica Rabbit was suitable for use with rechargeable batteries, (for example!) and then someone's batteries got stuck fingers would start pointing and people would end up upset. And Lovehoney don't want that to happen! Unfortunately I don't see this becoming a thing.

    1451253653
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1511
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    Have a link on the item page that takes you to all the members' photos which have been linked to that product. With lingerie it would be nice to be able to peruse photos of varying body types of "real" people in that piece to give a better idea of how it fits. I know on occasion you do upload member photos to the product page, but it is very rare, and it'd be nice to see a variety of photos

    1451306071
    CH [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 2 Mar 2012

    I whole-heartedly agree with the above idea, I think this would be a wonderful idea

    1451310289
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 714
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Talia, this may not be doable because many brands of rechargeable batteries are different sizes. ...

    I didn't know that (wonder how Fun Factory can state that their toys can be used with rechargeable batteries?) - hopefully it's a sign that the manufacturers are working towards getting the same measurements as for alkaline batteries (with more or less success).

    LH could simply state which brand of rechargeable the toy accepts (and the dimensions of these batteries) - then I could measure mine and the question would be settled. Alternatively I'd have to order and return the items for lack of fit - or go shopping with rechargeable batteries in my pocket.

    1451313291
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 632
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    Don't know if this has already been suggested but the tracking info being added to the order page made me think - would it be possible to also have a record of how the order was paid for on the invoice (like if any of it was Oh! Points or gift vouchers), and whether any discount coupons were used?

    If ever I need to return or exchange, I often just don't because I don't remember if I used a discount code on the order so can't remember if I need to keep the order above a certain value to keep the discount.

    It would be so helpful to remember and to actually keep track of what I spend on here.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.