• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

Can we have an 'N/A' option for Value for Money on reviews please?

Cus, when you get some tester items that aren't up, you have no idea what they cost, so you can't really say if they're good value or not....

Or at least let secret testers know how much the tester will cost once it's up and on sale.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

GeekyEleanor wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

Cus, when you get some tester items that aren't up, you have no idea what they cost, so you can't really say if they're good value or not....

Or at least let secret testers know how much the tester will cost once it's up and on sale.

Yep.
    I really think LH needs a side forum for testers, so that all the people that get a certain item can discuss and feedback to staff: there are some points that often come up that aren't appropriate for a consumer review, but need to be noted to staff. So, yeah.

I don't know about another forum, I mean, that would mean a lot of work for those that have to send testers out, by actually sending the items, selecting the people then adding the selected person to a restricted forum, flag them for a certain period of time so they can access said forum then remove them... damn that's a lot of work

[suspended user]

suspended user

GeekyEleanor wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

I have asked. Droped a mail at Cazz asking the planned price for the product and she kindly answered. So it's easy really. :)

*facepalm* I'm an idiot and I should have thought about it earlier. *facepalm again*

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

GeekyEleanor wrote:

I don't know about another forum, I mean, that would mean a lot of work for those that have to send testers out, by actually sending the items, selecting the people then adding the selected person to a restricted forum, flag them for a certain period of time so they can access said forum then remove them... damn that's a lot of work

Yup.
    I know it's a lot of work, and therefore unlikely to happen, but it'd be nice :')

fairehlights wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Yup.
    I know it's a lot of work, and therefore unlikely to happen, but it'd be nice :')

Definitely. Most of all you can discuss toys with other tester and see if a defect you noticed is a widespread thing or it's only your own that has that problem.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

On your default address be able to also put a safe place. You can only do it when you make a purchase but if you get a tester its effort to go and get it from the post depot when they could just leave it with a neighbour. Plus, like your actual address, your safe place tends to always be the same (or mine is anyway).

bumble [sign in to see picture]

Apologies for nipping in to the middle of a discussion, but a product i would like is Cola Flavoured Lube.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

bumble wrote:

Apologies for nipping in to the middle of a discussion, but a product i would like is Cola Flavoured Lube.

Product requests need to go on the Pander to Me thread Bumble. This thread is more for like website/technical/system requests :) Though Cola Lube certainly does sound yummy... ;)
    Zerlina [sign in to see picture]

Could you add some more relationship status options? "Going steady" is an American phrase that sounds pretty odd to British ears, especially since it's used as an adjective in a way that doesn't work. It also sounds like it only covers people who are dating, a bit past the early stages but not in the really serious stages. I'm not "going steady", I'm partnered. Many people don't marry these days, and would you really call partners "going steady" if they've been living together for years, perhaps have been raising a family together? And what about people in civil partnerships or civil unions who may not want to call themselves "married"? Less common these days I know, since same sex marriage came in, but they still exist. "Partner" is a standard term these days.

Zerlina [sign in to see picture]

And wasn't "going steady" more of a term used in the 50s than today?!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Here is my suggestion: Would it be possible for the website to be integrated enough to "flag" an item on a wishlist or email me when an item on my wishlist goes on sale or is being discontinued? I would think that by notifying people who have it on their wishlist you are giving us one more chance to get our orders in before the "poof: out of stock / discontinued depressing screen appears. I also think it would help Lovehoney clear out that category of merchandise potentially faster as the dedicated fan base would know immediately and be motivated to order.

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Here is my suggestion: Would it be possible for the website to be integrated enough to "flag" an item on a wishlist or email me when an item on my wishlist goes on sale or is being discontinued? I would think that by notifying people who have it on their wishlist you are giving us one more chance to get our orders in before the "poof: out of stock / discontinued depressing screen appears. I also think it would help Lovehoney clear out that category of merchandise potentially faster as the dedicated fan base would know immediately and be motivated to order.

+1

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

+1!

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

GeekyEleanor wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

I have asked. Droped a mail at Cazz asking the planned price for the product and she kindly answered. So it's easy really. :)

This is great! I never thought of this, I tend to look at the product price on other sites, or if it's a Lovehoney product then guess compared to simular products by Lovehoney or other brands that tend to have the same price range as Lovehoney

[suspended user]

suspended user

I’m sure someone already mentioned this, but especially now that you’re trying to expand more to the international market, would you consider giving all measurements also in the metric system units? They could coexist on all websites, I’m sure.

Fun fact: since being a Lovehoney addict I filled my house with Ikea paper measuring tapes (yes, those free ones you find in their stores) as those have metric units on one side and imperial on the other. I also have a unit converter gadget fixed on my desktop.

So you’d make my purchases a lot less trouble if you’d just put cm-s on the products as well. :)

Thank you!

[suspended user]

suspended user

NatandTom wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

+1!

+100. :)

Talia [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

I’m sure someone already mentioned this, but especially now that you’re trying to expand more to the international market, would you consider giving all measurements also in the metric system units?...

I second that! And besides - I thought the UK switched to metric units quite a while ago (except for road signs), so why are the units in inches in the first place?

Another suggestion: Would it be possible to sort the reviews by rating in reverse order? I find the "bad" reviews much more informative than the good ones. I want to know whether the product has problems that will put me off buying it, or whether it has problems I can live with, or whether the problem is not with the product but with the reviewers intelligence (as in "I couldn't use the product because it's the wrong size so I give only 1 star").

As long as a product has only up to say 50 reviews, I click my way through the pages (as an alternative to the above suggestion, having more reviews on the page might be useful as well), but with 500 reviews that's just not practical...

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

era wrote:

I’m sure someone already mentioned this, but especially now that you’re trying to expand more to the international market, would you consider giving all measurements also in the metric system units?...

I second that! And besides - I thought the UK switched to metric units quite a while ago (except for road signs), so why are the units in inches in the first place?

Another suggestion: Would it be possible to sort the reviews by rating in reverse order? I find the "bad" reviews much more informative than the good ones. I want to know whether the product has problems that will put me off buying it, or whether it has problems I can live with, or whether the problem is not with the product but with the reviewers intelligence (as in "I couldn't use the product because it's the wrong size so I give only 1 star").

As long as a product has only up to say 50 reviews, I click my way through the pages (as an alternative to the above suggestion, having more reviews on the page might be useful as well), but with 500 reviews that's just not practical...

+1 I hate going through endless amounts of reviews to look at the negative ones

X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.