99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I agree with you JM88 those are really good suggestions :)

I can understand why the forum rules encourage you to participate in old threads instead of new ones, but I think it does kill the conversation sometimes too. If you post on the last page of a 2 or 3 year old thread, people often click on it and only read the OP, and respond to that instead of yours (if you replied asking for advice) because they don't realise it's an old thread. I think members are less likely to participate in new conversations that occur in old threads, so I think in this case it would be a good idea to scrap that rule and allow for new threads to open up (within reason).

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I agree jm88 about the introduction threads, one for everyone would be easier and that way it would stop pushing back general inquires further from the top, also maybe all of us in the community can stop accusing new people to the forums for clogging uo the forums if their asking questions etc as they might not be aware of the searching for old threads etc and words term, I remember a time ago when I had no idea what rimming was til I read it on here.

Ive seen this a few times recently ans I dont think it seems friendly for newcomers x

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

I've just received an email with a section for 30% off sex toys for men and 30% off sex toys for women. However there are toys that I could class as being suitable for either sex that aren't in both links. Eg in the link for men there is a paddle, bondage tape, lockable case, butt plugs. None of which are there if you click the female link. Likewise in the female link there is a bondage kit, nipples suckers, various dildo's that I know some men would be interested in but might miss out on. Would it not be better to send an email saying 30% off sex toys?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I know this has been suggested already so I am bumping it but would it be possible to have a going to be discontinued page ... I keep missing stuff that I would have bought...

Pretty please and thanks :) x

+1

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Pretty please can Lovehoney add more sexual orientations to our profiles? I'm pansexual, which is an option in all of the blog surveys but for some reason I can't say it on my profile. At the moment I've just put 'straight' because I'm in a straight relationship, but that doesn't seem fair :/

I've also come across a couple of asexual members recently, perhaps that option could be added too?

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I know this has been suggested already so I am bumping it but would it be possible to have a going to be discontinued page ... I keep missing stuff that I would have bought...

+1

I agree this is a good idea
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

+1

I agree this is a good idea

+ 1 !

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

NEvans wrote:

Secretty wrote:

I have a suggestion (sorry if it's already been asked, 35 pages is a lot to trawl through to check).

Is there anyway we would be able to sort reviews in reverse order? For example, I personally believe that reading the worst reviews on a product (1 star or lower) is as important as reading the best (5 star). But when there's 30+ reviews, that's a lot I have to click through in order to find the 1 star reviews.

Just an ascending/descending option would be nice so we could filter the oldest to the top as well as newest, least helpful as well as most and lowest rating as well as highest if that makes sense.

+1 I would like to be able to do this too X

I agree with this! I always do this when I shop online and can, to make sure that the lowest reviews don't have issues that I might have as well

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

+1

Love this idea, please? :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oooh! I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but here goes: when a product page has user uploaded photos on it, how about letting the visitor see which user uploaded that photo (maybe just for signed in users?)? And: given there is the possibility of voting for a helpful review (and a review of the month competition), how about giving the possibility of voting for a helpful user uploaded photo too (seeing there is also a model of the month competition)?

Here is my suggestion as a US customer (but others may feel the same or different)

I hate seeing awsome offers on the UK side (because this is where I have to log into for community participation) and no pariety on the US side. I realize that some goods are not sold on the US side, exchange rates, etc. but the most recent example of free gift with purchase on teh Fifty Shade of Grey collection is NO WHERE on the US site. very frustrating.

It would also be great if there was ONE PAGE where someone could go that lists the active offers / special deals. I hop around A LOT between sections and not all are even featured on the offer pages. It can be confusing.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa8 wrote:

Here is my suggestion as a US customer (but others may feel the same or different)

I hate seeing awsome offers on the UK side (because this is where I have to log into for community participation) and no pariety on the US side. I realize that some goods are not sold on the US side, exchange rates, etc. but the most recent example of free gift with purchase on teh Fifty Shade of Grey collection is NO WHERE on the US site. very frustrating.

It would also be great if there was ONE PAGE where someone could go that lists the active offers / special deals. I hop around A LOT between sections and not all are even featured on the offer pages. It can be confusing.

Have you seen this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

It's not everything, but it's a start.

As for different offers for different customers, welcome to the free/open market & the concept of segmentation. Vive la capitalism

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sum Sub wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Have you seen this...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

It's not everything, but it's a start.

Vanessa wrote this on the "special offers" thread: "Why can't the website have 1 reference page for active offers.... some are hight red on sectional Web pages others you click on a product and an offer may be affiliated."

This explains better what she meant by it, I think, and I couldn't agree more with her!!! The link you refer to, Sum Sub, is small change actually if you consider all the "hidden offers" what I call them.

It is a suggestions thread... I made a suggestion and provided my feedback as a US customer.

While I appreciate the link to the UK special offers page, again it does not reflect the offers I would be responding to the US site and I was trying to convey that both sites "special offers" pages don't have ALL the active offers. The only time I shop the UK site it to gift because I prefer to pay in US dollars.

I also explained I understand the different markets / rates sub, as a US customer it is the deal of the week vs the day, etc. I get that and I was not complaining per se but again offering a suggestion that a growing international customer base would like to see the offers that appear to have the same product mix on our shopping sites as well.

It seems to me that Lovehoney does want feedback on the usability and ease of buying sex toys via their website given they are holding focus groups. It would be a hell of commujte for me so I will just stick to this thread.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

Can we have an 'N/A' option for Value for Money on reviews please?

Cus, when you get some tester items that aren't up, you have no idea what they cost, so you can't really say if they're good value or not....

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

Cus, when you get some tester items that aren't up, you have no idea what they cost, so you can't really say if they're good value or not....

+1
    shewasafastmachine [sign in to see picture]

I'm mostly in the same boat as you Vanessa, but I just suck it up and buy from the UK site. The last purchase I made was only a dollar or so more than it would have been buying from the US site(and I purchased the Liquid Silk, which isn't even sold in the US). Customer care told me it might be confiscated, but damn durex sucks so I'm going for it.

Is there really that much of a price difference for you to buy from the UK site? I've often found things are actually cheaper in pounds than dollars a lot of the time(i.e. it's 5 on the UK site and 12 on the US site), and when I use paypal the conversion fee is tiny(less than a dollar for me).

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

+1

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

+1

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.