£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Mark A Hawkins wrote:

Pussy toys that require vibrators should come with vibrators as the one I have is rejecting the vibrator I brought for it?

May be you should have tested it with a dildo first

Talk to live chat. I'm sure they,'ll be able to advise you on a suitable one and you can return the one you bought if it's not compatible with your toy :)

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Mark A Hawkins wrote:

Pussy toys that require vibrators should come with vibrators as the one I have is rejecting the vibrator I brought for it?

May be you should have tested it with a dildo first

Did you check that the two toys were compatible before purchasing them? Always check measurements, or call our Customer Care team before buying if you're in doubt. 

Luckily, we have a 1-year returns policy, so if you don't like the toys you bought or the ones you purchased aren't compatible, we can exchange or refund it for you. 

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

BDSM-curious wrote:

Please can you make it possible to block a forum user? I don’t want to say something that would get me banned or black marked and it would be easier if I didn’t have to see their posts. In life if I disagree with somebody or don’t like what they have to say then I walk away from them and I would appreciate it this was an option online too. Thanks.

Anybody think this is a good idea today?

Might mean it would of been easier to avoid a poster.

mysteriousmonkey [sign in to see picture]

Male lingerie??

ive seen some before and its not just boxers, its actually proper lingerie but built to fit in male parts :), LH should def get some of that!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

It would be great if we could re read and edit our reviews up until the point where they are approved by the team!

(so if we remember somethng we would like to add) that kind of thing.

Of course once it has been approved then it cant be edited but up until then :)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

mysteriousmonkey wrote:

Male lingerie??

ive seen some before and its not just boxers, its actually proper lingerie but built to fit in male parts :), LH should def get some of that!

Lovehoney do, do that.
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

I was wondering if they could add links on wishlists (including own) that can arrange your items into orders. Like when you're looking at products. As in price low to high etc

+1

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

I was wondering if they could add links on wishlists (including own) that can arrange your items into orders. Like when you're looking at products. As in price low to high etc

+1

didnt see this before! +2

Wish I was able to enclose some type of a note with the gift I ordered this week. It seems a bit odd not to be able to enclose a greeting so the person knows it is a gift vs. random box at thier door?

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Wish I was able to enclose some type of a note with the gift I ordered this week. It seems a bit odd not to be able to enclose a greeting so the person knows it is a gift vs. random box at thier door?

I was just going to say this! I completely understand there not being an option anymore to send a message as i imagine some could be quite pervy, but it would be good if all gifts stated that they were gifts, like how the tester products have a standard message.

could also maybe have a tickbox option incase you want to reveal it was you who sent it?

a standard message could be something like "please enjoy this gift courtesy of a fellow forum member" or if you checked the box "please enjoy this gift courtesy of JM88" (or whoever sent it obv!)

This may seem OCD, but I like a well organized collection and I do now order the bags in two different colors to help be grab themes of toys easily, but is it possible to have a way to label the storage bags so I can tell what is in them? Even if were a mini "tag" in the Lovehoney heart shape that I could attached to the drawstring I would love to have something that helps me avoid opening bags and finding the wrong toy.

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

I would find it useful to be able to simply tick a box on a search page as I am looking down them to then click a main button and add all to a wish. I still find adding to a wish list a laborious task. I would find it esp useful when updating my requested tester items.

I would like a way to delete all the items I have on my toy tester items list to then start afresh. Thanks. I hope I am making some sense. x

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

+1

didnt see this before! +2

I would love to be even more super-organised with wish listing! +1

matnem [sign in to see picture]

So, the change in Oh Points got me thinking. Here are some suggestions.

1> On "Personal Settings" there is a link entitled "Tell us about yourself and get personalised recommendations". This page is VERY basic, and really doesn't give you guys any info for any personalised recommendations. Let me suggest the following:

Allow multiple profiles (for couples and polys)
    Profile should include body sizes (great if you can't remember your wifes size)
    height
    body style
    shoe size
    (for the women)
    top size
    bottom size
    bra size
    (and for men)
    waist size
    collar size
    inside leg measurement
    etc etc
    Profile should include your kinks (maybe as a checklist)

This is a great marketting opportunity, and also an opportunity to improve the profile aspect of the site.

2> Pasting the above link reminded me: This box is a CKE WYSIWYG. Please add the "paste as plain text option". It is reeeeeeally annoying to copy a link (as I did above) and have the entire link, text, font, size etc pasted too. The help file is here: http://docs.cksource.com/CKEditor_3.x/Users_Guide/Document/Cut,_Copy_and_Paste and its a two minute job (trust me I'm a web developer)

3> I have bought this up before, but PLEASE show the length and circumference on condoms and allow a search by size (not just large/extra large etc). Most condoms have this info available (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=596). It would not take long to add these features to the site and make it searchable. (again, web dev speaking here). This is the main reason why I don't buy condoms from LH. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. As a guy who is lucky enough to be a little larger than average, I spent my teenage years mostly stressing about broken condoms and getting girls pregnant. Its something that I actively try to avoid now. Guys who are smaller than average please comment here if this is a problem for you?......

Forgot to say:

Cazz asked us to tidy up wishlists. There should be a way to click all the items you wish to remove and then press a single "remove selected" button. As it is at the moment, all items have to be removed one by one. The checkbox already exists for the "add to basket" option.

Could you add in nested replies. For example in this forum there is a big thread about pussy toys requiring vibrators to come with vibrators. It makes the thread really long. If you could nest the replies then you could litterally close that branch of the discussion (it makes for easier reading). Also in this case it may allow the admin to get to the actual comments relating to the top thread easier.

Personally I would get rid of the quote option and just have reply links (automatically nested) and then use a button on CKE to highlight selection as a quote.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'd find it really helpful if on the lingerie pages it stated which size the model is wearing in the photo. Some other clothing retailers do this and it's really helpful to get an idea of how models of a similar size look, particularly for plus sizes.

snapper [sign in to see picture]

While I love the review section and spend far to much time reading it . I wonder if it could be possible for people to have a list on there profile of toy they have purchased and the ability to rate them with out going through doing a full review

to explain more a list of purchases the same as a wish list but with one to 5 stars that people can mark straight from there orders online

I know with everything changing at the moment with the points this would be a massive Massive undertaking .

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I have done a thread about this subject this week and with the police outfit being on the tester list about stocking more male costumes for roleplay. Like headmaster,fireman,sexy scrubs as well as doctors.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I have done a thread about this subject this week and with the police outfit being on the tester list about stocking more male costumes for roleplay. Like headmaster,fireman,sexy scrubs as well as doctors.

You need to make your product requests here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1213590-pander-to-me/page-13/ :D.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.