• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Could we haave a sex toy box like the one sold. But deeper so it can fit dildos in as hardly none of the boxes seem big enough in depth x

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

I'd like it if there was a star or even love honey logo next to an item in grey and if it's clicked it will save the item to the default wish list and change colour.

Then when looking at, for example 3 for £60, you could just look for your pink love honey logo to easily find 3 items you had saved.

I've no idea how much work something like that would take. I do find saving items to my wish list overly laborious tho, as others have said.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Thanks SS :) yeah I have tried it, it sometimes works but often glitches out for me unfortunately. It can sometimes help though!

BDSM curious that's a really good idea, as long as it's not too much work :)

I don't know if it's cause i'm viewing on a netbook but it's a pain to look at ppl's uploaded pictures. I click next and it loads but puts me to the top of the page and i have to scroll down and repeat. If somebody had over 10 pictures i'd get bored of scrolling down each time. I'm lazy, i know.

I know I’ve suggested once, but I am going to ask again. Please can you make it possible to block a forum user? I don’t want to say something that would get me banned or black marked and it would be easier if I didn’t have to see their posts. In life if I disagree with somebody or don’t like what they have to say then I walk away from them and I would appreciate it this was an option online too. Thanks.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

BDSM curious I agree with you about the photo uploads, I find that the same thing happens on the PC too so it's not just your device. It may be lazy, but it does get frustrating if you want to look through a whole photo album and the page reloads at the top every time!

Please can you make it possible to block a forum user? I don’t want to say something that would get me banned or black marked and it would be easier if I didn’t have to see their posts. In life if I disagree with somebody or don’t like what they have to say then I walk away from them and I would appreciate it this was an option online too. Thanks.

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

BDSM-curious wrote:

Please can you make it possible to block a forum user? I don’t want to say something that would get me banned or black marked and it would be easier if I didn’t have to see their posts. In life if I disagree with somebody or don’t like what they have to say then I walk away from them and I would appreciate it this was an option online too. Thanks.

i would like to know too
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I dont know how to redesign exactly, but i use the forums on my phone and if i try and add a user as a friend, i sometimes accidentally press report. I have just pressed cancel and never to my knowledge reported anything, but it would be less risky if the report button was moved (or the add button i suppose)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

BDSM-curious wrote:

Im not sure how practical that would be! On another forum im on that is an option but if the blocked person gets quoted you see that post so you still see what they are saying. Also it still comes up that X poster has posted, you just cant see what they have said.

Imo its a good idea at first, but if its someone who posts a lot then you get odd conversations where you cant see what they have written but everyone elses replies and you kind of lose track of whats being said!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

mrs.hiskett wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

i would like to know too
    Why introduce a block system when being unfriendly towards others is against forum rules anyway? Hit report, explain why and if that happens too many times the person will receive a warning (not to mention the offending posts will be deleted). If they continue to be a problem on the forum they'll be banned. So they either change their behaviour or they're off the forum. Problem solved I should think? Just seems a little too personal/petty to be able to block and ignore people on an open forum when procedures are already in place to deal with inappropriate posts?
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Twp things really, one being if im searching for a topiced thread although when I do a older thread might come up but no recent which means often we end up making another one and some members might say search the thread.

2. If im following/taking part in a particular thread it can be very difficult to find it again, or respond specially if your taking part in quite a few meaning I sometimes forget what their called to use the search box, some sort of notification like fb would be much less time consuming n effective.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

mrs.hiskett wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

i would like to know too
    Why introduce a block system when being unfriendly towards others is against forum rules anyway? Hit report, explain why and if that happens too many times the person will receive a warning (not to mention the offending posts will be deleted). If they continue to be a problem on the forum they'll be banned. So they either change their behaviour or they're off the forum. Problem solved I should think? Just seems a little too personal/petty to be able to block and ignore people on an open forum when procedures are already in place to deal with inappropriate posts?

It's not that people are doing anything wrong that would require me to report them. I would just like the option not to have to read what they have to say. They needn't know I had blocked them.

It is personal and it is petty, I agree.

JM88 wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

Im not sure how practical that would be! On another forum im on that is an option but if the blocked person gets quoted you see that post so you still see what they are saying. Also it still comes up that X poster has posted, you just cant see what they have said.

Imo its a good idea at first, but if its someone who posts a lot then you get odd conversations where you cant see what they have written but everyone elses replies and you kind of lose track of whats being said!

On another forum I am a member this happens, however it does make it easier for me.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if they could add links on wishlists (including own) that can arrange your items into orders. Like when you're looking at products. As in price low to high etc

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear ^^ 😴

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Oh dear ^^ 😴

Lol !

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Mark A Hawkins wrote:

Pussy toys that require vibrators should come with vibrators as the one I have is rejecting the vibrator I brought for it?

May be you should have tested it with a dildo first

Which pussy toy are you referring to? If you link it then someone may be able to advise you which vibrator would be best suited for it.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Guys. Come on. Let's just appreciate its in the right thread.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Stuburns wrote:

Oh dear ^^ 😴

Bye Internet.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.