99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

Then view the forum from the category pages, not just the most recent posts.
    The forum does actually hve sub forums and organisation, just the home page on it is the most recent posts, since it's what most people prefer.
    So, it's already done, just, learn to forum.

No need to be condescending, we know how to use the forums. We're saying that when you go in to the 'Off topic chat & games' section, it's mostly dominated by games so it's difficult to find the general chit chat threads. Hence our suggestion to separate this sub section in to 2 sub sections: "off topic chat" and "forum games".

So, no, it's not already done.

+1 Boo! :)

I dont need to learn how to forum thanks.

Read what boo said. I meant for games to have a totally seperate cat. So maybe even on the main page if they could be sperate so games are totally seperate from the main forum itself by a tab up top (like when you have seperate tabs on a computer)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

If it's not broke.... It doesn't need to be fixed!!!

Forum has been used long before we appeared and has always worked...!

Just saying :)

No ganging up at all just agreeing with what boo said about not knowing how to use a forum

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Sorry, wasn't my intention to make anyone feel ganged up on. I apologise :)

Sure, but this is a suggestions thread after all, and if there's room for improvement I don't see any harm in asking. It's fine if people disagree with our suggestions, but I still think it's a valid suggestion to be considered :)

Boogaloo wrote:

Sorry, wasn't my intention to make anyone feel ganged up on. I apologise :)

Sure, but this is a suggestions thread after all, and if there's room for improvement I don't see any harm in asking. It's fine if people disagree with our suggestions, but I still think it's a valid suggestion to be considered :)

+1

Not a suggestion but can you gift to people living overseas like in the US etc?

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I know its a teeny tiny thing, but on the 'manage your friends list' page, have them in some sort of discernable order like, alphabetically or most recent. Its a little thing that really does my head in!

Also +1 for the OH points thing - what if I want to look at a product description before I buy? Have a button on the product page, as I might not even realise I can get it.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps the DOTD could be a naughty nurse costume this weekend as it is National Nurse's Day on 12th May.

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

ShinySparkle wrote:

Just an idea. I know you may not do this, but could you possibly out somewhere on your website a rough guide on sex toy laws in other countries?

It's a topic that comes up often, and maybe a little guide of popular destinations may be handy.

:)

+1

I'm too lazy to make a thread and ask you to sticky&close it >.>

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

I have a suggestion, I don't know if it's been covered and don't want to traul through 32 pages to find out, but I think we should be able to list ourselves as a "couple" on our profile.

I have a feeling that I've been passed up for Sex Toy Testing because I'm listed as a man, which is disappointing because my OH uses this account as well and is interested in reviewing some of the tester items too. Unfortunately, there is no "couple" option at the moment which makes me feel like I'm passed up on lingerie, dildos and vibrators because I'm listed as male.

I know that the obvious answer is for my OH to make her own account, but we want to pool our OH points together to have a chance of getting the stuff we want. Splitting these across two accounts makes it near impossible to get what we want.

So either I would like A LOT of reassurance that what we're listed under doesnt matter when it comes to testing or we should be able to list ourselves as a couple. It's unfair if we get ignored because I'm listed as male even though my OH is female (Not to mention the fact that Dildos and the such would be used by me alone anyway), especially as the majority of toys on the site are aimed at women anyway.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

OK posted in the toy tester thread of Jesse's... But I will add it here too.
    Can you please look at the tickbbox function on the wish lists.
    If you have a ticknbox in each item...you would expect it to delete ( on then clicking remove) any and all checked boxes....instead it only deletes the entry linked to the first one....and ignores all other tick boxes.
    When you want to remove many items from a wish list... You want to do it en masse...not one by very slow one!.
    Will make everyone's life a lot easier😊

When writing reviews on items like lube there is the question of

did it work for him

Did it work for her

I was wondering if there could be a N/A button under these as its not always being used by a girl and a guy and could be used for solo play etc....

Like when reviewing sex toys and you can select the n/a for strength of vibrations

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Secretty wrote:

I have a suggestion, I don't know if it's been covered and don't want to traul through 32 pages to find out, but I think we should be able to list ourselves as a "couple" on our profile.

I have a feeling that I've been passed up for Sex Toy Testing because I'm listed as a man, which is disappointing because my OH uses this account as well and is interested in reviewing some of the tester items too. Unfortunately, there is no "couple" option at the moment which makes me feel like I'm passed up on lingerie, dildos and vibrators because I'm listed as male.

I know that the obvious answer is for my OH to make her own account, but we want to pool our OH points together to have a chance of getting the stuff we want. Splitting these across two accounts makes it near impossible to get what we want.

So either I would like A LOT of reassurance that what we're listed under doesnt matter when it comes to testing or we should be able to list ourselves as a couple. It's unfair if we get ignored because I'm listed as male even though my OH is female (Not to mention the fact that Dildos and the such would be used by me alone anyway), especially as the majority of toys on the site are aimed at women anyway.

I think its been mentioned before that if you add an item to sex toy testing, the pickers assume you have the means to test it. They do send female products to men and vice versa,

I havent looked through your reviews, but do you have any examples of female toys you have written reviews about? Sometimes ive seen reviews (not testers) where men have written one on behalf of their partner but its a few lines. I think its harder to write a review on behalf of someone else. Of course your wife could write the review and you post it, but then it seems like she might as well start her own account.

If you browse the sex toy testing thread there are loads of posts where men comment about lingerie theyve added that their wife could review, and women adding male masturbators for their partners.

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Secretty wrote:

I think its been mentioned before that if you add an item to sex toy testing, the pickers assume you have the means to test it. They do send female products to men and vice versa,

I havent looked through your reviews, but do you have any examples of female toys you have written reviews about? Sometimes ive seen reviews (not testers) where men have written one on behalf of their partner but its a few lines. I think its harder to write a review on behalf of someone else. Of course your wife could write the review and you post it, but then it seems like she might as well start her own account.

If you browse the sex toy testing thread there are loads of posts where men comment about lingerie theyve added that their wife could review, and women adding male masturbators for their partners.

Yes I have. If it's a toy that's designed JUST for women (clitoral vibrators for example) my OH will sit with me and tell me how it felt, what was good and what was bad and I will turn it into sentences (She considers me a better writer than her). As for dildos, as I aluded to slightly, I speak from the view of someone who uses it on their OH, she gives me insight into how it felt and with some I even use them myself. I don't speak on her behalf though. I put in the review what I think of the toy as well and explain what she said too.

I have noticed a lot of people putting sex toys for the other sex on their lists, but that doesn't mean they're being given them. On the sex toy testers tips LH give they kind of say that they will assume you have the means to review it. But to be honest, putting that we're a couple would just be easier IMO.

Maybe I'll just say in my "about me" on my profile that there's two of us. We'll see though, it's possible I'm just over thinking things anyway. :P Just would be nice to be able to let people know there's two of us that use the account.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

When you go into the list of items you can get from your OH-points, it would be good if you cold press the article you're interested in and see the description of it. This is not the case now. If you're interested in an item you have to go back to the general list and search for it there to get more info about it.

It shouldn't be too difficult to reprogramme the OH-list so you have the possibility to directly se the info you're requesting, should it?

DizzyBee [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, I am a new member so it is interesting to read this thread, as well as others. I certainly intend to join in forums, however although sex is an important part of my life participating in forums and posting reviews ( just posted 2) is something I can only realistically dip in and out of when time permits. I can understand that for those who choose to access this community more frequently that a lack of new posts must be a bit disappointing. I'll do my best. Only 7 more years til retirement, my encumbents might be able to afford to leave home soonish, so look out then! 😉

Put some sex toy cleaner in the 3 for £10 deal :) that way I feel like I'm buying something less boring :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I don't quite know how to explain this one or what others think, but I have a suggestion about wish lists.

At the moment when you add something to your wish list you're automatically redirected to that page, so if you want to continue browsing you have to go through and search for whatever it was you were looking at before. I.e. If I'm looking at a particular category of lingerie I often want to add multiple items, but have to go back and reset my search every time I've added something.

I think it would be better if there was a drop down menu on the product page so we could do add to wishlist, then select which one on the product page and not have to be redirected to our profile. Then we could continue browsing as normal :)

Get something like 100 oh points when you move up a rank (I say this as someone who has done just that haha) ;)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I don't quite know how to explain this one or what others think, but I have a suggestion about wish lists.

At the moment when you add something to your wish list you're automatically redirected to that page, so if you want to continue browsing you have to go through and search for whatever it was you were looking at before. I.e. If I'm looking at a particular category of lingerie I often want to add multiple items, but have to go back and reset my search every time I've added something.

I think it would be better if there was a drop down menu on the product page so we could do add to wishlist, then select which one on the product page and not have to be redirected to our profile. Then we could continue browsing as normal :)

I agree fully boogaloo! I always think this. It's especially annoying on your phone!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.