99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

On 'inflatable' toys they quite often have something in the description along the lines of "When fully inflated the dildo reaches a length of..." etc., but no guidance as to what 'fully inflated means'.

In the product videos usually the pump is given just a couple of squeezes to illustrate the toy inflating, and the release valve to let it back down, but when these toys are being 'used' they are generally "out of sight", so it would be very handy to know approx. how many squeezes of the pump will "fully inflate" the toy.

There is always a tendancy to have "just one more", but I hate to think what could happen if one of these ended up bursting... some guidance as to the amount to 'pump' them would be good please.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

When searching for threads it can take ages, which isn't handy when newbies start a thread and people say use the search to find similar threads. Not all phrases bring up the bthread they may be referring to, which I'm sure is always being improved, but to make things even easier, I feel having a search by date would be handy as often people are looking for the most recent threads. Could this be possible? It's been bugging me for a very long time, and more so right now as I'm trying to find a thread posted last week, but 2011, 12014 threads are popping up first, and all jumbled up. I can see how for newbies it could actually be off putting when trying to use other members helpful suggestion of searching too.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Lady Ness wrote:

When searching for threads it can take ages, which isn't handy when newbies start a thread and people say use the search to find similar threads. Not all phrases bring up the bthread they may be referring to, which I'm sure is always being improved, but to make things even easier, I feel having a search by date would be handy as often people are looking for the most recent threads. Could this be possible? It's been bugging me for a very long time, and more so right now as I'm trying to find a thread posted last week, but 2011, 12014 threads are popping up first, and all jumbled up. I can see how for newbies it could actually be off putting when trying to use other members helpful suggestion of searching too.

I dislike the search function so much. My suggestion would be an option to search only in thread titles. :)
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I agree so much with this search thing that i have to manually search through the latest pages.

its a pain because if you type in a phrase, it doesnt just come up with relevant threads, eg if you want advice on a dildo and you type that in, you dont get threads like "dildo advice" "help with first dildo" etc but you get any thread where the word dildo has been mentioned, so even the game topics come up if one post has the word dildo or advice in it.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

We could have a happy anniversary list as the information is provided with account details.

Also, I have asked before but could you please move the Little book of happiness download button to the side. I download it several times a week when refreshing the page on my mobile!

Other than that, perfect!

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Is there any way when you are browsing through toys that if its available to buy with Oh points the value and the option to buy this way could be available on the main toy page? Rather than having to go and search through a completely different page and section of website for buying with Oh points. :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Lorah, the OH points system at the moment is really frustrating!

It would be so much easier if we could see how much something costs in OH points on the main product page and choose to purchase it with our points on there, as Lorah said. Also, when looking through all the eligible items to spend our points at it would be great if we could actually click on the product and go to the item description, because at present if we see something we like we can't click on it and have to go searching through the website to find it.

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I also agree with boogaloo on the being able to click on the items on the Oh points page and being able to see the product descriptions, reviews etc for that item, it would be so much handier!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

On the topic of the oh points page, any chance of a search function/a return of the 'product type' links at the side? It would be great to be able to find items quickly on that page, rather than having to guess the price range and click through pages of products :)

loujoe [sign in to see picture]

BarginHunta wrote:

On 'inflatable' toys they quite often have something in the description along the lines of "When fully inflated the dildo reaches a length of..." etc., but no guidance as to what 'fully inflated means'.

In the product videos usually the pump is given just a couple of squeezes to illustrate the toy inflating, and the release valve to let it back down, but when these toys are being 'used' they are generally "out of sight", so it would be very handy to know approx. how many squeezes of the pump will "fully inflate" the toy.

There is always a tendancy to have "just one more", but I hate to think what could happen if one of these ended up bursting... some guidance as to the amount to 'pump' them would be good please.

+1

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I would really love to see some more spider gags on lovehoney. With the ring a little wider. As most people I have seen review on spider gags, there OH's member doesn't go through it and I don't want to purchase just yet as I want one for that reason :(

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

drurysl02 wrote:

I would really love to see some more spider gags on lovehoney. With the ring a little wider. As most people I have seen review on spider gags, there OH's member doesn't go through it and I don't want to purchase just yet as I want one for that reason :(

Pop this on the "Pander to me" thread :)

firmergoblin12 [sign in to see picture]

I wish you could somehow private message other members. The forums are great, but sometimes a pm would go better.

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

Firmergoblin, I don't think we'll ever see private messaging on here as this is a moderated forum for our privacy - however many users are on Twitter/Fet and some post their usernames in their personal description or on threads dedicated to these :)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

To have the games threads seperate to the rest of the threads. I'm finding more often that not that i don't have time to be on here anymore because there are so many games and i dont have time to it and go through dozens of game threads to find the rest.. :(

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

To have the games threads seperate to the rest of the threads. I'm finding more often that not that i don't have time to be on here anymore because there are so many games and i dont have time to it and go through dozens of game threads to find the rest.. :(

+1, the games threads take up the first few pages of the forum and it's hard to find the other threads. Not that we shouldn't have games, but like MBE said maybe have 'off topic chat' and 'games' separate so it's easier to find what we're looking for :)

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

firmergoblin12 wrote:

I wish you could somehow private message other members. The forums are great, but sometimes a pm would go better.

There was a private messaging function aaaaages ago, but it got scrapped as people abused it (as you can imagine...)

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

+1, the games threads take up the first few pages of the forum and it's hard to find the other threads. Not that we shouldn't have games, but like MBE said maybe have 'off topic chat' and 'games' separate so it's easier to find what we're looking for :)

Yeah i agree. They are great fun and crack me up sometimes and they help newbies join in.. I know for me the games helped break the ice alot for me.

But they just take over the whoel forum there seems to be a new one daily!

PrincessSparkle [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Then view the forum from the category pages, not just the most recent posts.
    The forum does actually hve sub forums and organisation, just the home page on it is the most recent posts, since it's what most people prefer.
    So, it's already done, just, learn to forum.

+1 to Shiny. You put the product demo videos on the pages, so why not stick the reviews in too? :)

fairehlights wrote:

Then view the forum from the category pages, not just the most recent posts.
    The forum does actually hve sub forums and organisation, just the home page on it is the most recent posts, since it's what most people prefer.
    So, it's already done, just, learn to forum.

No need to be condescending, we know how to use the forums. We're saying that when you go in to the 'Off topic chat & games' section, it's mostly dominated by games so it's difficult to find the general chit chat threads. Hence our suggestion to separate this sub section in to 2 sub sections: "off topic chat" and "forum games".

So, no, it's not already done.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.