£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

When I am looking at what to spend oh points on I find it frustrating not being able to click on the link for a product to read the description. Vice versa I’d find it useful to be able to see OH point needed to buy an item when viewing the item or looking at my wish list. Just a suggestion, thanks.

+1 I find it quite difficult to filter through and find what I'm after with OH points

Yup I agree on this... I'd like to be able to click into it to see item description x
    BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

The search function for a product persumes what I want, which frustrates me. If i put in latex it takes me to latex in women's clothing. I could be looking for latx for men, or another product. If I put in glass it takes me to glass dildo's.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

BDSM-curious wrote:

The search function for a product persumes what I want, which frustrates me. If i put in latex it takes me to latex in women's clothing. I could be looking for latx for men, or another product. If I put in glass it takes me to glass dildo's.

We'll have a look at this.

Del8 [sign in to see picture]

any chance of a top up by 20 points so i can get mint balm :-)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

We'll have a look at this.

Thank you.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ive said this before in passing but here looks like the appropriate thread.

In the sale/offers tab, is there any way we could have a "last chance" page, where all the products that are being discontinued could appear on, as well as on their category page?

i read a lot of reviews and sometimes something catches my eye that i might not have been otherwise thinking of buying. When i click the review occassionally it comes up "hurry this item wont be restocked". I think a page dedicated to those items would be great, even if they arent on sale but so you know that its your last chance to buy it!

it would be ideal for things like stockings so if you see your fav ones are on there you can buy a couple. Same with toys that you deliberate on then find they are gone!

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

In the sale/offers tab, is there any way we could have a "last chance" page, where all the products that are being discontinued could appear on, as well as on their category page?

i read a lot of reviews and sometimes something catches my eye that i might not have been otherwise thinking of buying. When i click the review occassionally it comes up "hurry this item wont be restocked". I think a page dedicated to those items would be great, even if they arent on sale but so you know that its your last chance to buy it!

it would be ideal for things like stockings so if you see your fav ones are on there you can buy a couple. Same with toys that you deliberate on then find they are gone!

I second that to be able to know what products are being discontinued so you can grab them fast

john69 [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to have information about a maximum hight for a person buying stockings, bodystockings etc.

As it is now, you only see size which describes width of bust and hips.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible in the forums to have a "who is online" panel so we can chat more easily?

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I think we need a 'bi curious' option when we fill in our profile!

Also in terms of publicity if LH become a member of other 'loyality programs' such as BA flying miles. Virgin flying club etc.... certainly gets the words spread out nationwide and people who travel get to benifit :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Not much of a suggestion as such, but I've noticed a couple of bugs with the forum that I thought I'd mention here.

A lot of the time when I try to edit my post, once I've clicked "update" it looks as though it's doing it, but then it just deletes all of my changes. It does this at any time within the 5 min time limit, I've tried leaving it to its own devices, refreshing the page, and closing down the page and re-opening it. It seems to be pot luck when it does decide to save, but more often than not it won't! :(

Also, when I'm using the mobile version of the website it won't let me quote at all? I'd really like this feature to be added. I've never successfully been able to edit a post on my phone either.

As for suggestions - I'd really love it if you got rid of the 5 min edit rule! I can understand why it's there, but so many times I forget to say something and rather than going back and editing I end up just spamming threads. I'd also like to be able to delete my own posts, rather than contacting the moderators to do so.

Like I said, I can understand why you have those rules in place, but it's really frustrating a lot of the time.

Thanks

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Could the love honey book of happiness banner be moved as on the mobile version I often download it whilst trying to scroll down. I like the book but have downloaded it 15 times now!

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Could the love honey book of happiness banner be moved as on the mobile version I often download it whilst trying to scroll down. I like the book but have downloaded it 15 times now!

Think I can beat you - last time I cleared my downloads I had 37 copies of it!!
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Think I can beat you - last time I cleared my downloads I had 37 copies of it!!
    I think I'm at about this figure too! Perhaps moving it to somewhere else on this site might be better.
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

JM88 wrote:

I second that to be able to know what products are being discontinued so you can grab them fast

Great idea!

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Nothing worse than saving up to get something then when going to buy it, it's been discontinued

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Would also love to know how long items are going to be on sale for, as I added a bunch of sale items to my wish list then went to order last night, only to find they're no longer on sale!

It would be good if it said "Offer expires on XXXX" or something like that :)

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Del8 wrote:

any chance of a top up by 20 points so i can get mint balm :-)

Ha cheeky. I don't think loyalty schemes work like that ;)

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

more deal of the day for men

Please can you consider making to possible to block seeing somebodies posts? Thanks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.