FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Nikolai [sign in to see picture]

Add items from SITS to your side, i saw you already had a few :)

BG'sKinkyBoyfriend [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this has been said previously and I don't believe it exists but section of the website where we can go and see what products need testing, I know there is the Sex Toy Testers page BUT sometimes Lovehoney staff post threads asking for people to volunteer and I think it would be useful to have a volunteer testers section or something

Frankie21 [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure it's been said before but ANY way to organise the wishlists would be good - order of preference etc. Plus when adding to the wishlist how about making it one click with a drop down menu - think amazon-stylee. I have masses of problems when clicking the add to wishlist button - it often says it can't find the page. Sometimes I have to click the button six or seven times.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Frankie21 wrote:

I'm sure it's been said before but ANY way to organise the wishlists would be good - order of preference etc. Plus when adding to the wishlist how about making it one click with a drop down menu - think amazon-stylee.

I second this. Would be nice to be able to rearrange items in the wishlist, and to change item's place from one list to another.

LuvToysnGals [sign in to see picture]

when adding an item to a wishlist, make it one-click, or include a link back to the page you were on

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Is there a way of tagging certain forums threads so that they are all grouped together for you?

I follow a few of the games on here and when they havent been active for a day or so they may end up a few pages back? If they could be tagged by me when I have logged in I could access them easily.

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

When an item is discontinued you can’t save it to a wish list, can it be possible? I can’t be the only person that saves items to a wish list when a good discount code comes up while they deliberate. Thanks.

LuvToysnGals wrote:

when adding an item to a wishlist, make it one-click, or include a link back to the page you were on

+1

era wrote:

Frankie21 wrote:

I'm sure it's been said before but ANY way to organise the wishlists would be good - order of preference etc. Plus when adding to the wishlist how about making it one click with a drop down menu - think amazon-stylee.

I second this. Would be nice to be able to rearrange items in the wishlist, and to change item's place from one list to another.

+1

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Can friends be given a function? I understand it used to be to do with chatting and i totally get that people might have overstepped the mark at times, but i like having friends on here but i cant see any function other than collecting them?

Maybe a private messaging function that only works if you are friends so you can control who sends you messages? Or have your profile where you can set certain bits so only your friends can view it? Or a wishlist that only friends can see and send you items (for people who feel uncomfortable at the thought of a "stranger" sending them something anonymously). Or maybe even a friends activity tab bit that tells you when a friend has uploaded a product review, or photo?

There must be something that it could be used for?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Can friends be given a function? I understand it used to be to do with chatting and i totally get that people might have overstepped the mark at times, but i like having friends on here but i cant see any function other than collecting them?

Maybe a private messaging function that only works if you are friends so you can control who sends you messages? Or have your profile where you can set certain bits so only your friends can view it? Or a wishlist that only friends can see and send you items (for people who feel uncomfortable at the thought of a "stranger" sending them something anonymously). Or maybe even a friends activity tab bit that tells you when a friend has uploaded a product review, or photo?

There must be something that it could be used for?

This is a great idea. Especially the activity tab!
    Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

The reason there is no pm option will be to keep the forums active, as some may stop posting on favour of just private messaging their friends. Maybe? However it would be handy for having actual conversations i suppose.

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Just Jenson wrote:

Is there a way of tagging certain forums threads so that they are all grouped together for you?

I follow a few of the games on here and when they havent been active for a day or so they may end up a few pages back? If they could be tagged by me when I have logged in I could access them easily.

I quite often end up needing to lok a few pages back, but get round it buy clikc your account, view as others see it, and you'll see there a list of all threads you've commented on, ordered latest to oldest :)

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

With the wishlists, I know it was mentioned somewhere else but I can't find it again, would it be possible to sort it so if something on your wishlist comes up on an offer or deal or back in stock after being out of stock for ages, you get an email?

(Been waiting for something to come back in stock for at least a month, probably more, and I just know the day I forget to check if it's in yet is the day it comes back in stock!)

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

suggestions for the forum:

A sticky thread for:

Anal and Anal sexy toys (guidance & Support) This subject keeps coming up so thought a perminant thread based on this subject would be good

Also perminant threads for:

Bondage

Beginners

PLus was giving some consideration on having a support thread FULL STP for *asigned* members to be giving guidance and support. These could be regulars who have shown abilty to be able to be sincere and express support, as well as qualifieds.

Suggestions yes but also would keep things a little more tidy/organized on the forum

LuvToysnGals wrote:

+1

When I am looking at what to spend oh points on I find it frustrating not being able to click on the link for a product to read the description. Vice versa I’d find it useful to be able to see OH point needed to buy an item when viewing the item or looking at my wish list. Just a suggestion, thanks.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

BDSM-curious wrote:

When I am looking at what to spend oh points on I find it frustrating not being able to click on the link for a product to read the description. Vice versa I’d find it useful to be able to see OH point needed to buy an item when viewing the item or looking at my wish list. Just a suggestion, thanks.

+1 I find it quite difficult to filter through and find what I'm after with OH points

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

+1 I find it quite difficult to filter through and find what I'm after with OH points

+2

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

+2

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.