FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I think it would be really helpful if you were to use a lifesize anatomical model of a vagina in the video demonstrations of sex toys so we can get a better idea of how they actually fit inside us. It would be particularly useful for things like G-spot vibrators or kegel exerciser balls, and will also give us a better way of being able to tell how large a toy is.

I don't know if that's something you already do and I just haven't come across one of those videos yet...

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

AliMc wrote:

I think it would be really helpful if you were to use a lifesize anatomical model of a vagina in the video demonstrations of sex toys so we can get a better idea of how they actually fit inside us. It would be particularly useful for things like G-spot vibrators or kegel exerciser balls, and will also give us a better way of being able to tell how large a toy is.

I don't know if that's something you already do and I just haven't come across one of those videos yet...

I don't think this would work vaginas are all so different, in shape, size and elasticity, etc.

Abots [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this will happen, but often when browsing the site, I'll notice there are certain offers on products (sometimes freebies, or 3 for 2 etc...) that aren't on the normal Special Offers page.

Is it possible to have a list of all offers on at that moment in time, or do we have to hunt for them?

Abots wrote:

Not sure if this will happen, but often when browsing the site, I'll notice there are certain offers on products (sometimes freebies, or 3 for 2 etc...) that aren't on the normal Special Offers page.

Is it possible to have a list of all offers on at that moment in time, or do we have to hunt for them?

I've noticed that too, it would be great to have them listed in one place!

Another suggestion is to have the forums update in real time, like the comments on YouTube, as sometimes while I'm writing a response to something somebody else has already written a reply in that time which is especially annoying in the word association game threads lol

When I'm testing a product I like to keep little notes as reminders so it's easier when I eventually get around to writing the full review but it would be great to be able to save them on Lovehoney itself in a draft review, and then when I'm ready I can edit and submit it at a later date.

I'd love to see a video demonstration of the Mojowijo Couple's Vibrator set for the Wii.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24763

[suspended user]

suspended user

wow they are exspensive

him'n'her [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice if when looking thorough the list of items available to buy using your OH Points, you could click on the item name and get taken to the product page.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Following todays faux pas Lovehoney should produce a map so dumbos like me know the names of their bitz

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible for each post to have a 'like/karma' type button?

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

Blueeyes82 wrote:

the amount of times i have just wanted to click like/ agree on something only to remember this is not face book. i dont mean that just because fb has it that we should here but it would be really usefull for pages like this or when having a debate about something.

also, would be nice if this extended to picturs. could even start voting for model of the month.

oh, and a spell check on posts and scroll bar instead of the fiddily page numbers that take ages to scroll through on really long threads.

Just some ideas :)

rag doll wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

the amount of times i have just wanted to click like/ agree on something only to remember this is not face book. i dont mean that just because fb has it that we should here but it would be really usefull for pages like this or when having a debate about something.

also, would be nice if this extended to picturs. could even start voting for model of the month.

oh, and a spell check on posts and scroll bar instead of the fiddily page numbers that take ages to scroll through on really long threads.

Just some ideas :)

That wouldn't be fair to users who post their pictures near the end of the month. They wouldn't have had as long to collect 'likes' as those who posted at the start of the month. But I do like the idea of being able to 'like' a thread or certain posts.

AliMc wrote:

That wouldn't be fair to users who post their pictures near the end of the month. They wouldn't have had as long to collect 'likes' as those who posted at the start of the month.

good point there, didnt think of that. might work if LH posted a shortlist of say 10 and then they could be voted on.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not keen on the dating area on lh. There is enough issues with letches using the forum for a pick up area as it is and it would mean that lh would need dedicated staff to run a dating site, which means more costs. TBH I don't think it's feseable but you never know what lh think of it.

i would love a "add to wish list" button under the "add to basket" on on the lists rather than just the tiny one on the product page. took me ages clicking on all the products when adding all the lubes i want to my list today.

Ork wrote:

This is something that will forever annoy me other forums have private messaging why can't we?

agreed!

also, a way of organising your friends list (when you look at it) into groups/ catagorys.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

AliMc wrote:

When I'm testing a product I like to keep little notes as reminders so it's easier when I eventually get around to writing the full review but it would be great to be able to save them on Lovehoney itself in a draft review, and then when I'm ready I can edit and submit it at a later date.

I like this idea, I can't leave little notes like "too big a girth" lying around the house so a draft/notes page for reviewing products would be nice - or even our own private journals which we can choose to make public/keep private. Obviously the same rules would apply to the journals as to the forums - no mentioning products which are not released yet, etc. It would be nice to fill in a journal page everyday telling people what we've been up to so people can get a glimpse of who we really are

Just been looking through the LH OH! Points lists and it would be good if we could filter them like on the main LH shopping area - like sorting into groups like clit stim vibes, dildos, lingerie, lube, etc. Then everyone can look at their own personal preferences.

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Just been looking through the LH OH! Points lists and it would be good if we could filter them like on the main LH shopping area - like sorting into groups like clit stim vibes, dildos, lingerie, lube, etc. Then everyone can look at their own personal preferences.

Agreed.

Oh and was also looking through the LH members list today and was clicking away happily, but sad to find out that half the people I clicked on had signed up in 2010 or something and then posted one thing and nothing since! Inactivity of accounts for over a year should result in the account being suspended. I know it sounds harsh as some people may have legitimate reasons of not logging in on LoveHoney but over a year is surely enough time to just drop a note and say "Sorry I haven't been around for long, I moved house/lost interest, etc?" Some people's accounts must be sat inactive and it's difficult to make friends if people are still signed up but inactive. Does anyone agree or do I sound harsh? Sorry if I do xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.