• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I like the new layout, much cleaner.

I would suggest to add two more tabs:

Sale and Brands

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Sale and Brands

I'd like a sale tab too!

Tomcatter [sign in to see picture]

how about group chatting :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Sale and Brands

The sale URL is always available, but the reason we only link to it during a sale is because we only edit the page and keep it looking good at that time.

I've forwarded the idea for Brands on. Personally, I like the idea as Brands is very hidden away and our new search doesn't display brand pages as results.

crag630 [sign in to see picture]

Would it at all be possible to get a guide for inflatable toys that tells you how much you can pump safely! As in before it gets to a point it could potentially start getting damged not on what pump she will blow.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Scotch_mist wrote:

This might seem really trivial, but I was thinking that on the forums it would be good to have (Home > Community > Forums > Inside Lovehoney) thing at the bottom of the page as well as the top. Purely to speed up the use of the forums

This has been asked for lots of times and I most definitely agree, it frustrates me so much it's not there... I think it is on Alice's list but maybe not as a high priority?

Although as I now also have the fault whereby the top left version of that disappears after have posted in a thread, it's making using the forums a little irritating....

maidenfan [sign in to see picture]

Hi there I had an idea of running a secret santa on the forums.

Members would select an item ranging from £10 to £15 and post it into the forum or onto a page provded by Love Honey.

Love Honey or a selected member would then randomize all the posts and send a request to a member who had posted.

The member would then buy the item and send it off to a happy recipient and they would recive a gift in return.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

maidenfan - it gets suggested every year, but is a bit of a logistical nightmare. I think some members occasionally get their friends on here wishlist items anyway, so it would be a bit redundant.

Nice thought, though.

maidenfan [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the feedback Mr Monster

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

In the 'Lovehoney Loyalty Programme Spend Points' bit, I was wondering if there could be an option to go and view the products, or reviews?

Also, can we have an easy way to find all items that are being discontinued? I know some are often in the sale, but not all of them.

Also being able to share topics and threads from the forum onto social networking sites would be nice =)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is 'do-able' but what about holding a 'lovehoney erotica' competition, where either a male or female toy of value, can be up for grabs? Or a volume of exite books?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

It's probably already been suggested but it would be a big help to have timestamps in the IM chats.

Another idea could be to have a comparison option where you can add toys to a table so it's easier to compare their information, for example if I were to click 'compare' on two different vibrators then they would show up side-by-side in a grid and would list their length, insertable length, width, material, type of stimulation it provides, which batteries it takes, user rating etc. as at the moment I need to keep several windows open and flip between them to compare the details and this would just be a more efficient way of doing that. (I hope all this makes sense lol)

Also I'd be interested to see what the highest voted review of all time is so maybe to be able to view all of the sex toy reviews in order of helpfulness votes, or even just a top ten sort of thing, would be something worth looking into.

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

KG, the Lovehoney forum rules prohibit it:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

The forum doesn't exist for people to find cyber sex, dogging, phone fun or real life dating.

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney staff have often implied that the rules extend to all areas of the community (forum, blog, chat etc.) so I doubt they would implement a dating area but I suppose you never know.

Note: Reply was to your post before you edited it!

How about being able to view a list of all the posts you have been quoted in?

Shiny [sign in to see picture]

How about community points - additional points based on your use of the forum?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.