• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

I'd quite like to be able to select multiple items in your wishlist to remove, it would make deleting multiple items much quicker and would be helpful for removing things from the OA list and discontinued items for people that have larger wishlists like me.

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

I'd quite like to be able to select multiple items in your wishlist to remove, it would make deleting multiple items much quicker and would be helpful for removing things from the OA list and discontinued items for people that have larger wishlists like me.

I like this idea - I find having to delete things one by one a tad annoying!

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Definately.. it just fustrates me no end.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hiya - just to let you know that I pop by this thread regularly and keep a document with suggestions! You are not being ignored.

Did a little tweak yesterday so on the Photos page there's now an 'Upload a Photo' link Reviews page there's now a 'Write a Review' link. They'll be button-ed up when the tech/design team have time, but hopefully those shortcuts should help.

This may or may not have been fuelled by the fact that I wanted to upload some photos but couldn't find the flingin' flangin' way to do it.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hiya - just to let you know that I pop by this thread regularly and keep a document with suggestions! You are not being ignored.

Did a little tweak yesterday so on the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/ there's now an 'Upload a Photo' link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/ there's now a 'Write a Review' link. They'll be button-ed up when the tech/design team have time, but hopefully those shortcuts should help.

This may or may not have been fuelled by the fact that I wanted to upload some photos but couldn't find the flingin' flangin' way to do it.

Great idea Alice, it can be awkward to upload photos, I know several people have commmented on it.

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Is there anyway of establishing a 'go to last unread post' feature in the threads? Easier to keep track of everything :)

In fact, I may have mentioned this before... I can't remember.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

GingerConcubine wrote:

Is there anyway of establishing a 'go to last unread post' feature in the threads? Easier to keep track of everything :)

In fact, I may have mentioned this before... I can't remember.

That would be awesome!

TanyaThomas [sign in to see picture]

Move the forum software to one of the established ones which allows searching, better quoting, improved kudos, etc.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Have posted this idea in Pander to me but I think it belongs here.

I've been wondering lately how useful it would be to be able to go shop and then save the basket, so at a later date I can just log in and order up the saved basket and pay (so long as they in stock), done and dusted!! Probably not a brill idea from business poiint of veiw becoz i wouldn't be tempted to buy anything other than what I've already got in my basket BUT, for me atleast, it'd be VERY handy!!

D69x

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Is it ok to upload pictures of sex toys on the relevent page? The dildo I have looks nothing like the one in the product photo anfd thought if I uploafded my own pic of it it might give customers a beytter idea.

Unless you feel like re-taking the picture for the doc jonson ballsy ur3 dildos?

You can upload sex toy images - but they are not automatically added to the product page. If they are good we do share them like the Glass Vibrations Devil Tongue - The Nymphomaniac did a brilliant picture for this product. I think the best thing to do is contact customer care with details of the product and the misleading image and we can get a new photo taken.

Divine69 wrote:

I've been wondering lately how useful it would be to be able to go shop and then save the basket, so at a later date I can just log in and order up the saved basket and pay (so long as they in stock), done and dusted!! Probably not a brill idea from business poiint of veiw becoz i wouldn't be tempted to buy anything other than what I've already got in my basket BUT, for me atleast, it'd be VERY handy!!

D69x

What I do is a private "buying next" wishlist. Add all from that wishlist into your basket next time you are on.

I really like the look of the Ultra Zone Geisha Masturbators, especially the Shikyaku and the Kyono. I do prefer the colour and design of the Kyono though. What has got me is the £20 difference in price, from what I can make out, they are all basically the same with different designs on the box and different textures (?). It really doesn't make sense the differences in price between each one. My suggestion is to have them all at the same price or within £5 of each other.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

D69x

What I do is a private "buying next" wishlist. Add all from that wishlist into your basket next time you are on.

THANKS MM!! What a brill idea i never thot of!!! ;-)D69x

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

I thought of this because of the discussion of the discontinued leather rose rope. Could there be some way to get an email alert if an item on our wishlist is marked as discontinued, so we know we have a limited time to purchase it before it's gone forever? I have so many items on my wish list and a limited budget, but I'd move some items up the priority list if I knew they were going away soon.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Could we have some offers on facey dress outfits. It's getting very close to halloween and I tend to need more than one outfit as halloween tends to last about a week at mine with events etc. So I need to start gathering outfits soon really.

HellsBells72 [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Could we have some offers on facey dress outfits. It's getting very close to halloween and I tend to need more than one outfit as halloween tends to last about a week at mine with events etc. So I need to start gathering outfits soon really.

Maybe that's what October's testing might be?

wishes that there are some nice plus sized ones in there :D

Please please please LH fairy xxx

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

hellsbellsmichelle wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Maybe, though I do like to have halloween a bit better planned as it is a big event at mine, a lot bigger than christmas :)

Pixie_Murree [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

hellsbellsmichelle wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Maybe, though I do like to have halloween a bit better planned as it is a big event at mine, a lot bigger than christmas :)

I was hoping next month would be fancy dress month too - I have loads of costumes in my wishlist i'd really like!

SnL [sign in to see picture]

A "like" or thumbs up button would be good for forum posts. Quite often I feel it is un-necessary to comment when someone else has expressed a point I agree with.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I've said it before, but I'll say it again (LOL) can we have some sizes on the tights and stockings please. Like a size guide of how tall they go to?

Some companies do 5"7, some do 5"11 and if you're lucky some mainstream do 6"0 but would be good to know

Thank you

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.