99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I was just browsing through the site, but I noticed some things weren't in places I'd expect them to be. Like in Toys for Sharing, there's lots of vibrating cock rings, but none of the Shag Factory ones? There's probably other things, that's just what I've noticed :)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

any chance of opening up the Oh! points list to all items available as opposed to selected items?

its great to have a points/reward system but seems we're restricted in being rewarded?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

jenson and tammy wrote:

any chance of opening up the Oh! points list to all items available as opposed to selected items?

its great to have a points/reward system but seems we're restricted in being rewarded?

There is a lot lot more choice now than there used to be. Surely there is something you like? Even if it means saving a few more up.

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

I think they restrict it based on stock levels. If it is an item they don't keep large amounts of it won't be available on oh points. However, if there is something you particualarly wanted Lh will often add it. There is a thread somewhere called "what do you want to spend your Oh! Points on" or similar

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Something that keeps popping into my head and swiftly falls out the other side is the queries on bras & bra sets. You can sort by sizes like 10, 12, 14, etc., but not by cup/back size.

I'd missed a lot of the larger BlueBella bras, and apparently so have others, purely because after the first batch we all D-max, I (and I assume others) wrote them off as not for us: it was only dumb-luck that I stumbled upon one with bigger cups and went through them again.

Having the ability to look for all that have bra-sizings and are an E or a C or what have you would make it much more likely that we'd find bras we want without having to slog through every single one checking sizes.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

jenson and tammy wrote:

If you see something you really like you could try posting it on this thread Alice set up.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/273562-oh-points-what-do-you-want-to-spend-them-on/

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

The Dildos section has a category for Large Dildos, but not one for Slimline Dildos. Some of us gals prefer the less girthy variety, and people who are just starting out with pegging would probably feel less intimidated by looking through a selection of skinnier toys.

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

I didn't know whether to post here or in the PANDER TO ME!!! thread but decided here was more appropriate. I would suggest that Lh have more, and more variety of, sexy boots; there r only 4 sorts of boot in total & all but 1 of them are thigh length.

W

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I am wondering if it would be possible to add a posibility of adding some message for LH regarding the order?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

I am wondering if it would be possible to add a posibility of adding some message for LH regarding the order?

Hi Laveila - what sort of message would you be leaving?

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I wanted to ask if despatching could be postponed (as I was in my parents home and my dad was home one day and of course it did arrive that day, luckily it was too big and was left at local post office), but before my message got read it was already in the post. It was international delivery of an item on sale, so there was no choice of delivery date. And of course on sale it is about how quick you are at time.

Laveila wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I wanted to ask if despatching could be postponed (as I was in my parents home and my dad was home one day and of course it did arrive that day, luckily it was too big and was left at local post office), but before my message got read it was already in the post. It was international delivery of an item on sale, so there was no choice of delivery date. And of course on sale it is about how quick you are at time.

Hmmm tricky one - bit of a unique case! A message left on an order wouldn't get read any more quickly thanan email to customer care so I don't think this would be a go-er.

We dispatch extremely quickly (which is why so many people get their parcels the next day) so 9 times out of 10 the order will have been packed and on the Royal Mail van very swiftly after you ordered it. Best thing to do would be to telephone if there's a problem with the order to increase the chances of someone in customer care being able to run out to the warehouse and grab your order off the pile.

And suprisingly the order was in the next day with international delivery to Czech Republic as well, which was really shocking (but well done).

I understand it was unique case. And I will use the phone or live chat next time. I guess. Thanks for reply.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this is the right place, but I would find it helpful if the weight of kegel devices where in the product descriptions.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I would find it helpful if the weight of kegel devices where in the product descriptions.

Good call, have put it forward as an audit suggestion. Definitely think it'll be useful.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Would inbox messages from friends be applicable?

Part of the reason I have asked, is that I would like to get in touch with someone but don't have their email address.

I am sure there are other reasons such as messages, adopt a toy, chatting etc etc. It can be a bit difficult to catch people online.

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Would inbox messages from friends be applicable?

Part of the reason I have asked, is that I would like to get in touch with someone but don't have their email address.

I am sure there are other reasons such as messages, adopt a toy, chatting etc etc. It can be a bit difficult to catch people online.

Gotta agree with MM :-) that's a great idea! Am more than up for seconding the idea. D69x :-)

XXXGXSTRINGXXX [sign in to see picture]

It would be really great if you could stock some sort of mass storage for toys.. like a big toy chest with compartments and dildo holders etc

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

XXXGXSTRINGXXX wrote:

It would be really great if you could stock some sort of mass storage for toys.. like a big toy chest with compartments and dildo holders etc

This has been suggested many times. They used to stock boxes and stuff but they wern't popular.

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Yes EmilyBlenkins is correct but I recall LH are looking into other storage systems so we may see something soon.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.