• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Unless I have missed some, I can't seem to find that much lingerie for those with a bigger bust who are not plus sized, I have DD breasts and I am slim. There isn't a lot of choice for people like me. Generally lingerie for slimmer people are A, B or C cup and for plus size D or DD.

Please can you stock more choice of lingerie for those slim with a big bust.

Slim, petite and big bust... now i gotta see ya =P lol nice profile pic as always MM x

Something i just thought of i know probably been suggested before but maybe a pm system? I know what your thinking people would get spammed by random people, but how about people couldnt pm you unless you were friends?

Im in general a nice person and love to say to the people that make me there friends "Thank you" without having to make a post or say it somwhere they may not see, there could also be a block feature, report if they feel someone is inapropeate etc etc and of cause just text allowed like this is. urls are all text unless of cause its to this site (so how it is anyway pre-approved urls).

I know there is a chat feature, but i personally rarly use it i said thanks to mistress d for adding me and then she was like "what your going?" becuse i broswese 10 sites at once lol need more room =P

Anyway thats my suggestion, pm system ooh 10secs let to edit! :o

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

I was just coming on here to suggest a possible PM system, was quite surprised to find a forum without one!

Also, though I haven't bought lingerie from this site (yet), I fear I would have the same problem, being slim and large breasted.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

I suspect that LH wouldn't want to implement a PM systems for many reasons but not least because they have the chat system (although) restrictive.

But I'd imagine the number one reason being is this is not a hook-up site or a place to come for 'wank chat' yet many many people seem to use it for that - which is fine I guess if they keep it to themselves but that isn't what this site is all about and it seems to be leaking a little bit onto the forums.

Having a PM system would probably just make it worse. And i'm not so sure what the difference is between having PM and chat anyway - if you're on and talking, you're on and talking. If you're not, you're not.

I admit the chat system could do with being updated and revamped - it is NOT the best for such a good site but I think there are much better improvements out there to take up the techy's time than a PM system which would probably get abused!

Angel x

What i mean Angel is there is no way to send someone a message if they person is off line on chat, and for me chat is no good i rarly use msn or facebook chat so LH chat is useless to me. There have been times when i have wanted to PM somone just to say thanks rather than spam the forums or give some "private" info to help someone out rather than 10posts or pointless spam.

It also means that something you want to tlak about can be private (yes i understand some people might abuse this) but you can always add a simple block feature or just remove them. There are always going to be some people that abuse a feature and there can always be a way to improve it, example pm system does not become active till after 100posts etc etc. Just an idea that i think is good and would benifit many specially with work schedules and what not.

Two more suggestions:

1. This can be used site wide or just on the LH Oh rewards page but is it possible to have an "All" link for the showing? So i dont have to navigate page after page. I know 28 items per page is nice but i like to just scroll makes it a better experience imo.

2. This is just for the rewars page, as it currently stands you can see the items and read about them but there is no link to the actual item page meaning if you want to cmpare items you need to open a new browser goto lovehoney page and copy and paste the item name into search to get the full details and reviews page of cause you need to do this multiple times with multiple items you find. Can it not be set up like normal the name of the item is a link, we just press the scroll wheel and we have a new tab with the items info like when were shopping?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have a suggestion, not sure if its been mentioned, but I was looking through some of the lingerie and a lot of the white ones you can't see due to the white background.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13864

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20138

I think a different coloured background would be good when photographing white items.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

MrSarcastic wrote:

Two more suggestions:

1. This can be used site wide or just on the LH Oh rewards page but is it possible to have an "All" link for the showing? So i dont have to navigate page after page. I know 28 items per page is nice but i like to just scroll makes it a better experience imo.

2. This is just for the rewars page, as it currently stands you can see the items and read about them but there is no link to the actual item page meaning if you want to cmpare items you need to open a new browser goto lovehoney page and copy and paste the item name into search to get the full details and reviews page of cause you need to do this multiple times with multiple items you find. Can it not be set up like normal the name of the item is a link, we just press the scroll wheel and we have a new tab with the items info like when were shopping?

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding you here, but if you have the review list up, and instead of clicking on the review title, click on the product title, it takes you to the product page with all the info on it...

Whether it opens as a new window or tab or the same page is to do with your net settings is it not?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I think a different coloured background would be good when photographing white items.

Understand what you mean, even if it was a pink background like in the videos it would help make the ligerie stand out more.

@Miss T.

Explenation...

Duracell N Battery (2 Pack) < make a link

Duracell N Battery (2 Pack) Average Review: 10/10 (6 reviews) (6 reviews) IN STOCK Free Delivery

A Duracell LR1 N Battery. Hard to get excited, we know, but slot it in the right toy and it gets exciting!

Oh! Points: 600

Argh sorry I thought you means reviews not Oh points.... yes i agree it annoys me that the Oh point items aren't links, lol...

Knew I had misunderstood, sorry x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

please can baci do a plus size selection as i can only fit in the knickers and i like the look of thier sets and baby dolls and they only go up to a size 14

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Argh sorry I thought you means reviews not Oh points.... yes i agree it annoys me that the Oh point items aren't links, lol...

Knew I had misunderstood, sorry x

Your forgiven this time, but next time imma borrow ur spanking paddle! ;) lol
    Nah i see why you got mixed up my terrible typing "rewars" sorry about that hun i tend to be doing many things at once because im unable to concentrate.

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

Hi, just a suggestion;

When using the live chat you can see when the 'agent' is typing, I was wondering if the same appears on their screen when you are typing? It's just that I have sometimes entered the live chat to ask questions etc.. and been typing and they have asked if I'm still there or wish to contiue the chat, when I am still typing my query, I'm not the fastest of typers.lol. I was wondering if it's an automated response or maybe whoever is on live chat at the time could wait for a couple mins to see.....I understand that there are many others who need to use the live chat also. Just a suggestion, I hope it didn't come across the wrong way or rude and abrupt as it wasn't intended to?

thanks.

rb

xx

GingerConcubine [sign in to see picture]

Is there any possibilty of having a 'view unread posts' function? As in, in a thread you'll be taken to the first message you haven't read.

Darklord [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to be able to comment on pictures so you could complement someone or you could give someone a suggestion if you think something would look better

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Darklord wrote:

I'd like to be able to comment on pictures so you could complement someone or you could give someone a suggestion if you think something would look better

That's a really really good idea.

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Darklord wrote:

This has been discussed many times & I think discounted due to the obvious 'perv' type comments that would inevitably appear unfortunately.

Plus it takes a lot for some people to find the confidence to post a product pic & if someone posted a tactlessly written, perhaps misinterpreted, comment it could shatter their confidence for it to be so publicly displayed.

I guess it's why we have the 'Who's photo' thread?

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

They could always be approved or something?

Darklord [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Darklord wrote:

This has been discussed many times & I think discounted due to the obvious 'perv' type comments that would inevitably appear unfortunately.

Plus it takes a lot for some people to find the confidence to post a product pic & if someone posted a tactlessly written, perhaps misinterpreted, comment it could shatter their confidence for it to be so publicly displayed.

I guess it's why we have the 'Who's photo' thread?

True but would it not be a confidence boost aswell if there are people who post positive comments they would need approving thow to stop pervs

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

There is always the threat with name something like: Rate the avatar of the person above

where you can post comments on people pictures. And those who want comments go there, those of us, who dont want to (even if people have a photo of themselves) just stay out of it. I am personally very self conscious about my body and to certain extent I still hate it, so I would not post a photo here, or if I do, I would rather not have this option, if I ever find the courage, unless I asked for it directly.

Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]

I haven't looked through the whole thread but i'm sure someone has probably posted this idea already...letting us post videos in threads, from YouTube etc. No dodgy stuff obviously but it would make the "now listening to..." thread more interesting.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.