• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Are LH product suggestions allowed?

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

S&M sexy times wrote:

Are LH product suggestions allowed?

yeah, I'm sure I've seen those put up. Usually in the "pander to me" thread

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

Something else I've just remembered - have suggested it to one of the Lh customer services guys. On an American website i have seen a male sex doll called the Gladiator. He wears a gladiator outfit (clue in the name I suppose!), has a vibrating tongue and 8" vibrating cock. Is there ANY chance Lh could look into this doll and the poss of selling him? Please!!! The vibrating tongue sounds WELL interesting !!

You mean like this? http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/JulianRockMaleDoll.aspx

Booties - not that 1.

THIS IS THAT GLADIATOR DOLL WHICH LH NEEDS TO SELL (and be only UK site that does!):-

http://www.discreet-romance.co./gladiator-doll-adult-sex-toys-1809.html I'd buy it especially at whatever 66dollars works out to in our English pounds!! It's made by Pipedreams, model PD351800, made of 'like real flesh vinyl', powered by 3c batteries. PLEASE GET IT IN.........OR ATLEAST HAVE A LOOK SEE!!!D69x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

Something else I've just remembered - have suggested it to one of the Lh customer services guys. On an American website i have seen a male sex doll called the Gladiator. He wears a gladiator outfit (clue in the name I suppose!), has a vibrating tongue and 8" vibrating cock. Is there ANY chance Lh could look into this doll and the poss of selling him? Please!!! The vibrating tongue sounds WELL interesting !!

You mean like this? http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/JulianRockMaleDoll.aspx

Booties - not that 1.

THIS IS THAT GLADIATOR DOLL WHICH LH NEEDS TO SELL (and be only UK site that does!):-

http://www.discreet-romance.co./gladiator-doll-adult-sex-toys-1809.html I'd buy it especially at whatever 66dollars works out to in our English pounds!! It's made by Pipedreams, model PD351800, made of 'like real flesh vinyl', powered by 3c batteries. PLEASE GET IT IN.........OR ATLEAST HAVE A LOOK SEE!!!D69x

66 Dollars is about £40. Heres a converter http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Not sure about anyone else, but I cant get on that website via that link, nothing comes up!

Ok, found out its the .com part. Tried it again as this: http://www.discreet-romance.com/gladiator-doll-adult-sex-toys-1809.html

And it says product not found. Tried to look through pipe dreams products for one that is 66 dollars and a dolll and nothing.

Ah ha! Found it: http://www.discreet-romance.com/gladiator-doll-adult-sex-toys-18029.html

Sorry MM, it was meant to be com. not co. glad you spotted it :) I was just too keen to tell you all!!! (that's my excuse and am sticking to it!!)

I don't know where I'm meant to ask this so I'll try here and if I don't get a reply I'll try asking elsewhere. I am wondering if Lovehoney do the 'employee of the month' thing? If so can we, the OA, get a chance to voice (and vote) our appreciation for the most helpful member of staff (in Customer Services)? I got fair bit panciky today (friday 27th) and Louise, in particular, was BRILL!!! Just a thought, like our way of saying 'nice 1, cheers!'D69x

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

A report profile picture button

I think there should be a "Report profile picture" button just underneath the photo on the button thing like this - http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4116/44444.png

In my opinion it would benefit the LoveHoney community because as we know LoveHoney do a brilliant job with confirming photos but profile pictures are put up immediatly and maybe when the staff are offline and a new profile picture is uploaded, if there is say over 2-3 reports then the picture is removed until it is looked at by a member of staff. It would decrease the amounts of people feeling uncomfortable about a photo and hep the staff it has gone unnoticed by a mod.

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Nice idea Em, saw one the pics you were on about and see what you mean, but instead of "Report Profile Picture" just "Report Image" it would fit under the image and not over lap. If LH dont want it on the forums then it could just be added to the members profiles only say this because i hate when sites have too much clutter in one place.

Thank you MrS

*hits my head* yeah, "Report Image" makes much more sense e.g. - http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/4527/222uk.png

Yeah, that's a good idea too with it being on profiles.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance of a compare button so you can compare more than one item against each other without needing to keep flicking from one to the other? I have a feeling that this might have been asked for before but as there isn't this function I guess it can't help to ask again.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

boobaloo wrote:

Is there any chance of a compare button so you can compare more than one item against each other without needing to keep flicking from one to the other? I have a feeling that this might have been asked for before but as there isn't this function I guess it can't help to ask again.

Seconded - think I've asked for this before!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

MrSarcastic wrote:

Nice idea Em, saw one the pics you were on about and see what you mean, but instead of "Report Profile Picture" just "Report Image" it would fit under the image and not over lap. If LH dont want it on the forums then it could just be added to the members profiles only say this because i hate when sites have too much clutter in one place.

What they could do with is a Report Member button - then when the box pops up you either say you're reporting the picture or something else you're not happy with in respect of their behaviour.

Forums or profiles em dont matter because images are linked glad i could help there :)

Boobaloo, suppose could be useful yes, i will admit when im searching for an item i end up with 6 tabs then i just read reviews check the rating of the product then try and decide or ask on forums what people think i guess this would require abit of work to do though and be complected to code because it would need so much doing to it.
    dildo, lube, fetish etc etc erveything would need to be added.

@DRA - Yeh that could work, but with the forums and chat being the only ways to communicate the report image sould just be easier to add i think because we already have report post function, chat you can just remove the person or send screenshots to support i guess

oops time running out :o lol

Sorry, I don't really get what you mean? (I'm an idiot, bare with me)

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Sorry, I don't really get what you mean? (I'm an idiot, bare with me)

Nah i didnt exxplain it well.. we only need the one report link either on the forums or on the profiles because the images are linked my bad!

Btw ty for the friend request x

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

MrSarcastic wrote:

What they could do with is a Report Member button - then when the box pops up you either say you're reporting the picture or something else you're not happy with in respect of their behaviour.

I used 'report post' to report a problem profile picture once, and just said my problem was with the picture and not the post. It worked fine, and I got an email later when the picture was taken down.

Oh, yeah I assuming it was one or the other :)

And no problem

I think a comparison is a quite good idea but as MrS said, it would take a lot of work and special offers and what not would make it even more complicated.

Hi silver and thanks for that info, not used the report function yet so dont know if you get a pop up asking "What is wrong with the post" but yes guess that could work too.

Em its no so much as special offers as that info will be on the site with everything else but it would require alot of coding statments saying "if this do that else do this etc etc etc" and with so many different products and some being intertwined (think that the word cnna spell it though) different materials and what not it would make it a nightmare to code i think.

Plus you still need to go back to read the reviews people left and to check some info if it wasn't added to the comparision chart.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.