• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Peachy keen wrote:

Booties wrote:

As much as I see the point, if someone is posting and obviously online, you can just reply to their post and say "you on chat?" ... No?

They can either say "oh yeah! I'm accidentally offline" or "nah, not really in a social mood"...

This

Simple and effective

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

EmilyBlenkins wrote:

Peachy keen wrote:

Booties wrote:

As much as I see the point, if someone is posting and obviously online, you can just reply to their post and say "you on chat?" ... No?

They can either say "oh yeah! I'm accidentally offline" or "nah, not really in a social mood"...

This

Simple and effective

lol, this!

E B you were saying earlier no-one ever talks to you on chat. You weren't appearing in my list, so I think you've gone invisible by accident. It doesn't always show up on the status bar

SnL [sign in to see picture]

Ok.... It's a suggestion not sure whether it's great or if it's going to fall like a lead balloon.

What about video customer reviews?

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering if we could have a general health section, I never know where to post things about pills, cystitus and other such health related issues. ??

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

I was wondering if we could have a general health section, I never know where to post things about pills, cystitus and other such health related issues. ??

I support that. I am currently having one issue and would like to get some suggestions, but not sure where to put it.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

I support that. I am currently having one issue and would like to get some suggestions, but not sure where to put it.

I just dont think its for the sex talk area so fully agree with you :D

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

occhiverdi wrote:

Laveila wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Lh have to distance themselves from offering medical advice. Their advice would be "you should see a doctor"! They don't want to take responsibility for people using this place for advice instead of seeking medical advice from a healthcare professional.

It's perfectly fine to start a thread in the "sex talk" area though - or off topic if it's not sex related.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Laveila wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Lh have to distance themselves from offering medical advice. Their advice would be "you should see a doctor"! They don't want to take responsibility for people using this place for advice instead of seeking medical advice from a healthcare professional.

It's perfectly fine to start a thread in the "sex talk" area though - or off topic if it's not sex related.

Adx

I have seen the doctor already, but the remedy did not work for me - which is frustrating, as I am figting this for 4 months now, even stopped having sex with my OH, because he can be passing it back on me (unlikely as this time it returned while I was away for 3 weeks and did no have sex with him). So I am wondering if someone has any experience and what else to do before I consult the doctor again. I understand they want to distant themselves, but some potential issues which people may be seaking may just include painful period suggestion (which can happen even without a serious health issues!), how to deal with sore muscles etc. Or advice for very mild cold. Or just seek an advice on already known health problem with which the doctors are not dealing properly.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

I have a suggestion - could threads about a single topic (Deal of the Day, for instance, or a particular toy) have an option to place a link actually in the thread title? That way it's easy to click and see what the fuss is about, even if you drop into a discussion several pages in. Even more useful for a constantly changing one like the DotD...

All the best,

MrMr

I have also a suggestion. I just noticed, that massage candles are in 2 different places. some are under bondage and bondage candles and some are under in sexy gifts under massage candles. Some candles are in both categories, but some are not and I just found out I missed some. Maybe put them all in one place? or all in both places?

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

I fogot but i remember my suggestion now! Is there ANY chance Lh could set up a dating site thing? I'm quite up for meeting others in the Orgasm Army if its ben suggested before and blown out by the powers that be at Lh fair enough, just thought I'd ask :)x

Is there any chance Lh will be selling those nice storage bags again? Ever? PLEASE?!!! Or atleast something along the storage lines??

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

Is there any chance Lh will be selling those nice storage bags again? Ever? PLEASE?!!! Or atleast something along the storage lines??

I asked this not long ago in the "Pander to Me" thread, but have received no official reply. I know they discontinued them, but I think if they bought in different ones and maybe had a range of colours, they might sell better. I didn't even notice the old ones until they went on sale because they were so under-advertised!

Something else I've just remembered - have suggested it to one of the Lh customer services guys. On an American website i have seen a male sex doll called the Gladiator. He wears a gladiator outfit (clue in the name I suppose!), has a vibrating tongue and 8" vibrating cock. Is there ANY chance Lh could look into this doll and the poss of selling him? Please!!! The vibrating tongue sounds WELL interesting !!

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Divine69 wrote:

Something else I've just remembered - have suggested it to one of the Lh customer services guys. On an American website i have seen a male sex doll called the Gladiator. He wears a gladiator outfit (clue in the name I suppose!), has a vibrating tongue and 8" vibrating cock. Is there ANY chance Lh could look into this doll and the poss of selling him? Please!!! The vibrating tongue sounds WELL interesting !!

You mean like this? http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/JulianRockMaleDoll.aspx

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

You mean like this? http://www.blowmeupsexdolls.com/Dolls/JulianRockMaleDoll.aspx

Duno Booties, sorry not had chance to look - been on this all day,then went to band, now back !

I have another suggestion - is there ANY chance Lh can set up an extra branch of Lh for people of likemindedness who are loooking for somewhere to live? No worries about toy noise for starters!!! Just a thoguht..............

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

Duno Booties, sorry not had chance to look - been on this all day,then went to band, now back !

I have another suggestion - is there ANY chance Lh can set up an extra branch of Lh for people of likemindedness who are loooking for somewhere to live? No worries about toy noise for starters!!! Just a thoguht..............

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

Booties wrote:

Divine69 wrote:

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

It would be quite cool to see profile views and wishlist views..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.